This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 7 months ago.

Where Were You?

i know the attitude well

ya know

TEXAS, if ya ain’t here, well why not??

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

http://www.mnfirefly.com

We party like hamsters in a wheel at both Marscon and Convergence.

The 3rd annual "Can’t Stop the Serenity" screening is coming up in June and we can always use a volunteer, a donation or just a browncoat to sing "The Hero of Canton". 

We shindig regularly.  Shindigs on the East Side are at my house and Shindigs on the West Side are at Haven (Doug’s house)

Think about visiting with us, we don’t bite … hard.

Tastes Like Chicken

Let me know when and I’ll see if I can make it… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

You know I voted for us.  Fact is, we had enough votes to outgun Houston only Sigler’s a big fucking baby and threw our votes out. 

If you listen closely to earlier recordings of "Nocturnal", you can hear him muttering about … "I’d rather run around on Manitou Island in my tighty whities then go to St. Paul in the Winter.  It’s cold there ya know."

Fucking baby.

Anyway, are you by chance a Firefly fan?  We’ve got a HUGE Browncoat group here and the next shindig is coming up at Marson in a few weeks.

Tastes Like Chicken

Froze my @$$ off at the last winter castle they put up…  Nothing like Rice park all decked out with beautiful ice sculptures…  My daughter attends a public charter high school in the Landmark Center….  Did you vote for our fair city for the Sigler Stank tour?  I did, got a few friends to as well… alas and alack… no go… so I’ve got to go south!  Planning on heading down to Houston for the signing…  And it "is" a beautiful day here in the twin cities… sun is shining, air is crisp, but not frigid…  About 27 degrees…

I live in the Saintly City, The Queen of the River, The Jewel of the North. 

Museums, parks, riverfront, cathedrals and great churches … land of beautiful buildings conceived by the minds of Cass Gilbert and Frank Lloyd Wright …

My home is a kingdom ruled by the magnificent Boreas Rex and his Queen of the Snows.  Their court of Royal Guards, Princes and Princesses of the Winds fight a glorious battle with Vulcanus Rex and the Vulcan Krewe. Don’t forget Klondike Kate and ice sculptures, snow slides and (upon finding a deep pocketed sponsor) an Ice Palace.

My home is St. Paul, Minnesota.  The most beautiful place on Earth*

Tastes Like Chicken

*Having been almost everywhere, I’m qualified to judge.

I know a few people who used to live up in the UP… and it’s really like scott described it.. they do view themselves as Yupies and the rest of us as “whatever the hell else you are”…

i have family in michigan and some are in the UP

interesting, eh??

i haven’t contact with them in DECADES though

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

* Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

I like it on the north shore… Water’s really really cold though… You from the upper midwest?

I didn’t listen to Ancestor but rather, read it when the PDF was released.

I read it leading up to my birthday weekend on the North Shore of Lake Superior. There I was, in a condo with a balcony over the water … one eye peeled for ancestors the whole time.

Scott, you make a vacation interesting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.