This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of GJ GJ 2 years, 11 months ago.

Where the fuck is Earthcore II: Mt. Fitzroy

Surprised SEE >> One of our own needs help – Earthcore Prize on offer! << Surprised

If you don’t own a copy – you do not want to miss this!!!

Are you not paying attention? Tongue out

The FDO is currently in the process of REWRITING Nocturnal, so I think it’s safe to say that Nocturnal II is somewhere much further down the pipe. It’s not even listed on the FDO’s current publishing schedule. I’m a fan too, so I feel your pain. But we will get our Nocturnal fix in April. I assume you haven’t pre-ordered it yet…..

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Where is Nocturnal II?

You’re braver than me. It was nice knowing you.
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Earthcore was pretty well wrapped up… Then there was the tease in Blood is Red… reopened pandoras box and all… I will wait patiently and look forward to Nocturnal… and Pandemic… and the MVP…

Sometimes a bad guy is the only good guy you get.

i also hear you on that! i am loving the GFL and am shaking like a sclorno waiting for the next episode, but can’t wait for a 2nd earthcore or more to nocternal!! You write a MEAN detective story! By the way… Pookie Chang kicks F#@king ASS!!! PRIASE The OVERLORD!!!

Earthcore was mostly wrapped up try living in the GFL series, Sure the starter was pretty good at not inducting panic induced heart attacks but try reading or in my case listening (I am still waiting for my book international shipping an all :s ) Then you will know my pain! Or Nocturnal, I am waiting for that like you would not belive wrapped up thing are not. Even the ancestor is more wrapped up than that. Earthcore by comparison has a nice neat little bow on it.

I thought maybe I could be a rabbit junkie too but I can’t seem to find the proper way to launch my habit…

It’s all fun and games until the nukes start falling and the zombies start calling…

you’re snorting WHAT, now?

I just finished Earthcore, frickin’ AWESOME! I want Mt. Fitzroy also but chill the hell out dude and quit putting tinsel on your junk, it conducts electricity afterall.

It’s all fun and games until the nukes start falling and the zombies start calling…

There’s gotta be a better reason to show a Christmas tree some love than getting all up close and perosnal… ijs

someone might be getting a new av, soon.

Earthcore II: Mt. Fitzroy is a mountain located near El Chaltén village, in the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, in Patagonia, on the border between Argentina and Chile……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I think you need to be patient.

N

WFT?!? Wet Fire Truck? Wimpy Freight Train?
    I do think we should institue at least one rabbit junkie day for all of us! ;-p

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I would have spewed it all over my laptop a couple of times while reading this page! LOL!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

On multiple levels! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

It helps if you do some zen meditation focusing on words like siglerism, overlord,

global takeover, ect. You also have to realize it isn’t easy having two lives, one as an author and another as our FDO

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

the care bear werewolf is so nice.

omg. I heart rabbit junkie! I wanna make that my avatar!

Ok Mr. Big New York Times best seller. I’ve been a rabbit junkie for about 5 or 6 years now and I know things have picked up a bit but damn. You announced this back in 05 or 06 and no word, WFT dude. You’re looking at the start of an all out revolt if something doesn’t hit the pipeline soon.

At this rate I will have Christmas tinsel in my pubes by the time the story comes out…

But seriously because of your stories I can actually get my son to put down the ps3 and x-box controller to read well at least listen to your stories.

SMFH kids these days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.