This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolf Wolf 6 years, 5 months ago.

where never is heard a dispariging word

• Profile photo of Wolf

even nice guys can be douchbaggy

Profile photo of Richard Damge

indeed shitbag. i complain about the FDO’s tardiness frequently.

But it’s only because I love the little bastards stories.

And I call out treed when ever I’m on the site because I’ve met the hippy bastard and I like him, he’s a good guy.

Spam as well, the tech turd of the tundra is a good guy, he stayed with me and my shitbag brother for 2 days, he’s a good guy, I will continue to talk shit about spam, treed, the FDO, GMork, wallerdad and any one else I deem needs some good natured ribbing.

Profile photo of Vaney
    Profile photo of James Keeling

But that’s alright… You’ve earned it!  I’m getting ready to head out from work… swing by the house, then drive a couple of hours down to my Mom’s for the 4th…  Enjoy!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Future Dark Overlords Original Junky Douchebags.    FDOOJD’s….Pronounced: fa-Do-jez
    or FDOOD’s "FutureDark Overlords Original Douchebags".  as in "We are the FDOOD’s" (F-Dudes)

I have WAAAAY too much time on my hands…….

*I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Original Junkie Douch Bags!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

yes, there are Original Douchey Douche-Bags,  and  then there are the Poser Douchey Douche-bags.
    I mean, it seems like we are Douche-Bags, but because we are Original Douche-Bags it’s different than being a complete Poser Douche-Bag.
    And if that makes sense, we are ALL in a lot of trouble…..Undecided

Profile photo of Donald Martin

You know what they say, "you can say something nasty or mean about someone in your own family but you won’t allow someone else to say something mean or nasty about someone in your family"

Us OJ’s can talk shit to and about the FDO because we are one big family and Scott knows we’re just fuckin around, but let some douchebag come in to our house and start talking shit about Scott and it’s game on.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Vaney

I guess you can say that the true OJ’s are the ones who like to poke fun at Sigler (and let it show that it IS all in good natured fun). Ranting and raving in hate-filled banter just ain’t cool, especially since we are getting all this wonderful listening material for free, and he probably busts his ass to get it to us as often as possible too.

Profile photo of Wolf

A "Freakin Douchey Douche Bags guilty of Douchebaggery" and your above average, ass-munching, hardcore OJ are seperated by the intent of the rant and/or rave that is directed at/to our truly beloved FDO.

The FDDBs of the world have their collective heads so far up their collective asses that they have to drop trousers to blow their noses. They expect the world to revolve around them and anyone who doesn’t accomidate their every demand right fucking now is just inconsiderate and must be repremanded. This is what makes them so Douchey. and it ain’t even Massengil, more like the off store brand.

The rest of us are smart enough to realize that the world actually revolves around Scott Sigler, Best Selling Author and Failed Pimp. We are on his schedule and he is never late! He knows us and loves us (well, some of us) and knows when the good natured ribbing is, well, good natured.

freakin Douchey Douche Bags guilty of Douchebaggery.

Profile photo of Donald Martin

Freakin Douche-bags 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Anna Villani

douche bags!

Profile photo of greg viars

ok so having listened to everything that the general has made available thru itoons. I was appaled to hear during noc.29 that people have been sending hateful messages to our glorius leader the generalismo. Have you people no shame to disrespect the man who has brought us so many hours of FREE joy. praise be for FREE stuff.

Really have loved your stuff.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.