This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 1 hour, 33 minutes ago.

Where has Tuesday Terror Gone???

• Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

Tuesday Terror’s fate remains uncertain at this point.

I’m sure those of you who knew me on the boards noticed I went from being very active in the forums and in social media and then one day I just vanished. It must have seemed like I died or fell into a black hole or something. Sorry about that. I had a serious medical crisis which I am *still* recovering from. Sorry I was unable to give any sort of advance notice or get back on the boards sooner.

Profile photo of BigJohn

As I recall, it was mostly Erotica.

Profile photo of scottsigler

TuesdayTerror was a fan-fiction show by Arioch Morningstar. He would take submissions of Sigler fan fiction, then edit, record and podcast 1-2 a month. Arioch has taken a break from the show. We don’t know if he’ll do more, so for now the TuesdayTerror is on hold indefinitely.

Profile photo of Laith Graham

I’d like to see these return…

Profile photo of athanas

There any recent activity on this? I know I sent in a story quite awhile ago and am working on another…just sorta curious if I should wait for the return or just start posting in the appropriate fan fic forum.

Profile photo of Byron Metz

I 2 am patiently waiting for the return of Tuesday Terror Fan Fiction. In the meantime I’ll re-listen to the Tuesday Terror Fan Fiction that is already available.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

good answer….lol

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

Tuesday Terror will return when Arioch finishes working on his current projects.

Also, he wants to build up a bank, in order to have an extended return – so, if you are an author, or know an author, then send the stories in for consideration.
    Stay Alive – NC
    Profile photo of Twainy

I agree. On the way over to the whinging thread … ;o)

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

I miss my Tuesday Terror fix…Will it ever return?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.