This topic contains 66 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of nilling nilling 6 years, 3 months ago.

Where do you want the FDO to stop on his Contagious world tour?

• Profile photo of nilling

I have just added my voice for the FDO Internation book tour – fingers crossed

==========

kill columbo…

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Oh yeah thats right we can! But EEeeewwwwww

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

i thought i was all alone!  good to know there is someone else from here!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

that is where I am from.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

if that sort of thing is legal…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of J.P.

We can start a new thing here–the FDO Junkiefest! Pulsar and Chef P, can we count you in? Then we can migrate over to the Netherlands and continue the craziness!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of J.P.

we can send you the fest schedule. It seems the season kicks off next month. BTW, not sure if it’s local boasting, but the Volksfest here in Stuttgart is coming up in September and we hear it’s on par with Octoberfest in Munich. I suspect the only way to tell for sure is to sample both… possibly every year we live here. It seems like there’s just about a different fest each month for the next 4-6 months! This doesn’t nearly suck enough!

Profile photo of J.P.

we’re the only two playing this game…

Profile photo of Pete Kirkwood

That’s Hodder emailed requesting a UK tour… and for anyone else whose interested here’s the link:

http://www.hodder.co.uk/contact_us.asp

Don’t forget to choose

"Hodder and Stoughton General – author events" in the devision section junkies 

And If I can do it with a huge burn on my right hand – you all can too!

But seriously how can you do a world tour and not do the UK???????? Or is it a " World Tour" in the same way as the baseball "World Series" ! ;)

Profile photo of Kalle Godel

YES YES YES… I agree the perfect place would be on the artic tundra of Bismarck, North Dakota.  Here only disciplined survive, those who lack discipline flee to a warmer climate.  Only the strongest of the OJ would dare cross the blizzard conditions to meet with the FDO.   North Dakota is where your strongest OJ will come from and to gain a proper hold on them you must come to Bismarck!

Profile photo of Eric Godel

You sould make a stop in Bismarck, North Dakota as part of your book tour. 

The winter here is even worse than the winter perry went through, even if you include the trianges!

Profile photo of Wolf

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! 

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of

Believe me, I tried to pimp out Crown for a trip to the UK. Denied! They make no money off of me selling stuff there, because they license those rights out to Hodder Stoughton, my UK publishers. So, all you UK fans need to start emailing the crap out of Hodder! Get them to pay for it!

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

i would like him to come to indiana but no one comes here unless they have to!  i don’t even want to be here!  but i am starting to get more people here listening so maybe on day i will get to meet him!!!

Profile photo of nilling

it’s an International tour!

I’m not bothered what city, just get yerself over to the UK.

==========

kill columbo…

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

My friend, we’ll probly be meeting each other in the flesh there.

"Freedom isn’t free." Virak the Mean

North Carolina is where Sigler belongs….

If the FDO did make the hop across the pond it would be great! Not only spending time with JP and Shadygirl and our other fellow Junkies in Germany. I could hop over to Holland and visit my relatives there also and maybe Peter could work some culinary magic for us! Or we could just do some cooking for him! You know what? Even if the FDO couldnt make it, it still sounds like a blast.

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of Gmork

I was already planning a trip to London…I’ll need to see if I can work in a side trip to Germany Laughing

My sharp, pearly, white Gmorky teeth would love to make it over to Germany…we’ll just have to convince the FDO to do his book tour in October (not because I have plans for a trip then but because of Oktoberfest!!!)

Profile photo of Wolf

Denial? Flux? Grace? Euphoria? Shock? Decay?  

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of ogreoregon

Seattle was too far for me,( I’m no Jam, I’m loyal but there is only one Jam)  Portland, Eugene, Salem. anyone else nearby?
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of J.P.

“Texas, it’s like a whole other country.” If other countries are going to be considered–GERMANY.

Profile photo of J.P.

I call dibs on the guest room!

Profile photo of J.P.

Confusion? Mental?

Profile photo of J.P.

if he comes to Germany, you can’t stay here. The guest room is spoken for already. Hey Gmork, MuchAdo or Twowire, wanna come over for the book tour thing? You can stay with us! Just let us know. Or if none of you can make the jump over the pond, let me hear from the first Dutch Junkie! Come on, the room is open!

Profile photo of Wolf

I was going to ask what state is Synaptic in, but I think we all know the answer. 

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of Wolf

And what’s she like in her "pre-mad’ mood? 

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

D.C.!! Its only fitting that our FDO makes a trip to the "Future former capital" of the US. ALthough i guess somewhere along the south edge of VA or into NC would be good too so gman can make it

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

Tell Crown that in order to rule the world you need to travel the worldCool

I still think the only real option Is Dublin Ireland from there you can take the rest of  europe

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of jolenna cullum

My vote’s for Ft Worth … looks like  i’m not the only one voting for funky town.. 2 votes!! woo hoo

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Pre-Mad-Dona??????   And who made Dona mad???? 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

there will be one in San Fran and there will most likely be one in Texas, and maybe one in Florida. What others would win the votes? Hopefully somewhere near NC or SC.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of john bennett

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

G-Man

ft worth funky town cow town where the west begins the bricked streets armor peircing hot sause home town to the biggest honkytawnk in the world bring your freaking boots and your guns buddy

gosh

FT WORTH FT WORTH FT WORTH FT WORTH

SCREW THAT PREMADDONA DALLASS

Profile photo of Wolf

I’m agreeing with G(irly)-man on this one. 

Just Dew it!

North Texas somewhere or do Houston again?

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS T T

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS E E

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS X X

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS A A

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS S S

Profile photo of Katie Lampkin

I live in central Florida and most of the big cities are hours away from me but I would drive anywhere in Florida to see the FDO.

Had to look that up as I had never heard of it.  I’m into genealogy and some of my family migrated from Greenville SC to Texas.  Looks like it isn’t too far from Greenville.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

G-Man

to justify a stop?
    Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Can I vote for Waynesville, say…150+ times and win?

"Freedom isn’t free." Virak the Mean

North Carolina is where Sigler belongs….

Believe me I’ll be sending an email to Crown publishing about the turn out you received in Texas!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of

Initial reports are that Crown will be doing five stops on the book tour — San Francisco and FOUR cities picked by y’all. Same as before — cities with the most votes win. Now-now-now, I know that makes your nips stand up at attention,  but let’s keep this civil, shall we?

More details to come, just wanted to let you know what’s in the works.

Profile photo of jannypie

everyone knows thats where the cool kids are. and sigler likes hanging out with the cool kids. well, i dont know that for sure, but thats what i’m assuming.

—-

blog | twitter

G-Man

is for Houston as well.  But I would be willing to travel.  I have family in Oklahoma so that could work.   

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

how about…..

15 adobe ridge, Sylva, North Carolina 28779?

The Siglerverse now includes the Eve Universe.

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

fort worth for me but houston or san antinio are viable aswell

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Profile photo of Peter Braat

… if I had the doughWink

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Peter Braat

LOL. No serious I want him to stop at my house… Just to drink <quote> the blood of 1,000 babies fed on Red Bull formula.</quote>

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

But i don’t think I’m old enough to stay in a hotel or rent a car.
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

Like I said plenty of good pubs to meet in Laughing 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of DK Joynts

30 – 40 degrees and the largest pub per mile ratio in the world (356 pubs / 3 miles by 2 miles)

Your own reality Broker

No matter where I go I need to find a place to stay.

Profile photo of J.P.

Germany!

I just need to find a place to stay, wherever I go

Even though I would like to see him come to Tulsa or OKC.

Planned on being in Houston last year at murder by the book. But my supervisor changed my plans for time off during the tour. :(.

How far would YOU travel for the FDO?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.