This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 2 months ago.

Where do you get your ideas for names?

• Profile photo of Jordan Willis

That all changed when I went to the PNFL championship game and met Quentin Barnes. A lot of people know how I lost my arm. It was an ore hauling incident. I was trying to find my parents and they were near the engines and when I passed I thought I saw something stuck to the engine. THere was a big boom and a whoof of fire. My parents died almost instantly and my arm got engulfed in flames. I was lucky that there was someone else there that put out my arm. He put out my arm then got the fire patch. He pushed the button and it expanded into a huge blanket of sorts. He put out the fire and rushed me to a doctor.

That is just off the top of my head, I can’t remember the exact words right now but that is basically what I wrote. There is still more to it.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

Profile photo of Pons Matal

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

I have one arm.

My parents are dead.

All I have is the church.

THat is all I’ll put up for now, but more is coming later tonight.

G-Man

Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle? – Chazz Micheal Micheals

tonight after school.

G-Man

Give us a taste of your story!!!!

can’t wait to read more.

G-Man

Lets go snipe hunting! Keep it coming, cant wait to see more of the adventures of Pvt Bennett. 

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

let me know if you do more and i will try to find them!!!  LOL

Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

i bet he can just walk out and look at society and come up with some ideas.  there are some good characters!

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

1/28/38     prvit john bennett

portable sniper bot is a must in the infantry,they started handing them out at 1 for every 75 men,i was chosen to recive this snipe,and it was good,fibe polly"steath skin"yea sure,iwas not buying it.but when it showed up and we un-crated it and turned it on, there it wasent, sort of, if i moved it, yup there it was but standing still barely barely could you make some thing out,but when it shot you would be lucky you didnt lose the thing for some god awfull baroge of lead or plenumite.but i knew mine would last..along time.i hate purist,…fuck em.

it’s time to go snipe hunting 

Profile photo of Ian Bahas

Other than pulling it from a pool of junkies, how do you come up with most of your character names.  None of them really sound too generic or too fancy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.