This topic contains 52 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 10 months ago.

Where do I find the download links for crypt content?

• Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

But Sadock you are right. when i saw the word dialect, i thought accent, which led me to spoken, thus my statement. regarding written, you are correct.

Profile photo of sadock

To the best of my knowledge, Shakespeare wrote the same English that the UK is using today. Are we talking about two different things perhaps? I am referring to the written language, not the spoken word. So I’m not sure how rhyming would be relevant.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

well lets see since since People of the US still speak english like shakespeare I would say we have the real english

In the UK many of the words that shakespeare rhymed, only rhyme here in the US and no longer in the UK 

Profile photo of sadock

and then we have the miscellaneous sub-dialects……

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Laughing

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I bow before my Witols!

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of sadock

Isn’t English fun?

hehehehhehehehehehehehe

I wish I was half a smart and witty as you guys, shucks, you guys are my Idols of wit! :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of sadock

Although I still have cows on the brain, so I’m mutating it to Gmorkian Czarcowsm.

Profile photo of sadock

They had a decent A-Team parody for January.

Profile photo of J.P.

Gmorkian “Czarcasm”. Let the record reflect…

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

Profile photo of Bob Merrell

I pitty the fool that lays a hand on her.

Profile photo of sadock

After all, no ones going to eat your eyes.

Profile photo of sadock

WOW Music Video

A highly entertaining way to re-visit a classic song. I first heard this in Patrick McLean’s How to Succeed in Evil ‘cast. Frakkin priceless.

Profile photo of Gmork

…brainnnnnnsssss!

*nom nom nom *

Yummy, yummy, nom, nom!

Profile photo of sadock

Is a Gmorkian horde similar to a Balduvian horde?

Profile photo of sadock

They need love too……..

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

That is too funny!!!!!  I wonder if it scared anyone.  Knowing me, I would have been out in the fields hunting the Zombies!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Gmork

Yes, that clone army is affectionately referred to as The Gmorkian horde.  I released them on the city of Austin today but unfortunately road crews found out and were able to warn the public of my shambling horde with road signs.  Click here to see the evidence.

Profile photo of sadock

Hey who bloodied the morons. that is supposed to happen until the nest scene. 

Damnit treed to you jump the gun on the bloodied morons.

what will we do with you… 

I don’t think the world could handle you and a twin. 

although it could be fun to imagine it.

Profile photo of Gmork

No, no…not branching out.  I try to be gently subversive and clever.  Sarcasm, just one more service The Czar offers.

Yes, I am unapologetically brilliant…just be happy I’m not a twin

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

Profile photo of sadock

Shall we include sarcasm within your scope of Czarness now, madam?

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of Gmork

Sarcasm….served daily by Gmork!

Just start taking a look at the times that I post and that’ll explain the punchy nature of my responses…sleep depervation! :D

it’s fun seeing your work on here ‘G’. 

you have some really fun and witty posts. 

Profile photo of sadock

Profile photo of Jesse Knoll

Of course it looks corrupt.  Are you paying attention?  You will notice trends, patterns.

And I think it makes it more awesomer like it is.  Shhhhhh – it’s secret. 

Profile photo of Jeremy Ganss

Well I have all these books already. . is there a down load just for the pictures? i.e. dvd cover, dvd case cover?

Profile photo of Corbin Hilty

its in the same feeed as everything else in itunes 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

Profile photo of J.P.

even the dreaded 404 error could be an actual episode name. Sweet.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

they’re the episodes with the funky 404 error titles

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Profile photo of J.P.

And it might delay you downloading some FDO goodness! Our supreme leader tends to works in nefarious ways, to include the occasional naming convention for items that drop into the feed. Bt now you know it’s all safe and sound. I hope you enjoy!

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

download it and listen, it si all sigler goodness, so shut up and LISTEN!!

that is is all, peace out
    oh, forget that last bit

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Not even a little smack down trash talking to with the info…. :)

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

What are you trying to do?  Raise an army that has to be led by the hand?????  You’ve got to train us to find our way otherwise your desire for world domination…………… 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Lyall Pearce

I must admit, in the Crypt section, it looks more like a database corruption than a page for downloading content.

The same applies to the feed entries – which is why I ignored them initially.

Imagine calling a file __….mp3 and the next episode _….mp3 with garbage in the ID Tags.

I can fully understand the original question. I had the same issues, hence me finding this thread!

…Lyall

Profile photo of Gmork

Now prepare for your tar & feathering!!

Profile photo of sadock

* Podiobooks.com , the future of digitally distributed novels! *

Profile photo of Shane Ellswood

I must admit to not knowing the Crypt had even started!  The odd files names for the episodes, plus Scott’s lack of usual banter/gripes/rants, or music intro, threw me completely.  I agree with Scott’s idea for maintaining just the one feed but I tend to let them pile up before I catch up.  That’s how I missed Original Junkie status, BUGGER.

Profile photo of Stephen Wardrop

…If you’re blind. But I think we can all remember times when we’ve asked stupid questions, and missed obvious things. Although we may have killed all witnesses.

Profile photo of Gmork

Go easy on the newbie and remember…there are no stupid questions, just lots of inquisitive idiots.Laughing

Profile photo of sadock

that they’ve all come through the feed. Two back in March and two in the past month. It’s not like you really had to work hard to get them. It could be worse I suppose. He could’ve asked "How do I get Nocturnal?" That would have been really bad!

Utinni!! Jawas shop Podiobooks.com for undiluted
     crack from our Future Dark Overlord. Utinni!!

Profile photo of Michael Townsend

This is such a great start to a story. It’s great you worked with Sands…I really like his stuff. I’m sure Book will have to die but hopefully the admiral will get his before Book dies.  Maybe he could go unibomber and send him an exploding email from the James :)

you could rip into this person for not taking the time to explore this site and find what they were looking for before asking such a dumbass question (no question is ever dumb, just the person asking it), but no, you missed your chance to show your witty humor and biting sarcasm and left it to me to do some lame-ass excuse of an insult (not a direct insult, mind you, for i never do that) directed at this persons, all because you where too busy asskissing the FDO. now, we all know the best way to get on the FDO’s good (bad?) side is NOT to be a kissup, but to follow his example and take no prisoners and leave no witnesses….. now, go forth and desimate
    #
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of J.P.

the immeasurable patience and kindness of our FDO. He could have squashed Booter like a bug. But he didn’t.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of

That’s all you gotta do.

Profile photo of Michael Townsend

I cought the first one back in March and noticed that number 4 just dropped recently. Where are the rest? Or in addition to other flaws counting is also one of Scotts short commings….no really I love you man….put down the knife!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.