This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gmork Gmork 3 years, 1 month ago.

Where do I find the conversation… …between Stone Mason and Robin Hudson where he explains the stuff with the crabs, etc.

• Profile photo of Gmork

No worries! With Nocturnal being published in dead tree form by Crown Publishing in April 2012, you’ll get a chance to spread Siglerism through a hardcover version Laughing

…And the wiki will probably need updating.. again! Cry

Profile photo of Liam McCoy

It took me for freaking ever to see that this reply happened, thanks a ton by the way. I’m trying to get friends into Siglerism, and I wanted a particularly juicy example of his science. And the Punnet Squares were also on my list! So, extra credit.

Profile photo of Wolf

You can toast this marshmallow anyday!                     

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

saviour!!!!!!!!  Damn, and I met the girl in person!!!!!  Didn’t see any of those arrows though!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Right or not, you still put a big smile on my face! Heheee

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Profile photo of Gmork

..I’d be more than happy to rub some of my toastiness off on you…wait…that didn’t come out right Embarassed

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

Profile photo of Gmork

…they happen to the best of us. 

<kidding>Oh and in case this wasn’t a mistake, please visit the Crack Hits thread in the future</kidding>

And, of course, lastly…..+5 for me >:^)

Profile photo of Gmork

Smile

Profile photo of Tim Feely

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

Profile photo of Pons Matal

your toasty awesomeness Wiki Czar! :)

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

saviour

You’re a saviour

Profile photo of Gmork

Stone Mason mentions the crabs (and their evolutionary example) in Episode #25 at 26:11. However as an FYI, that part of the conversation begins about a second earlier at 25:41.

Oh, and in the case that you need it, Punnett Square details aren’t discussed until episode #29.

…between Stone Mason and Robin Hudson where he explains the stuff with the crabs, etc. You explain the concept really well, and I want to play that section for someone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.