This topic contains 57 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shirley Bruce Shirley Bruce 2 years, 11 months ago.

When was your shout-out?

• Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Me too. I was an OJ so didn’t get the shout out but Scott would recognize me if he saw me on the street and that’s good enough for me – even if he ran over me with the plaid tanks while saying Hi! LOL!

Profile photo of J.P.

I joined the site back before Scott was doing shout outs, but he killed me in Ancestor. He killed me bad. I guess that counts!

Profile photo of Yuhri Miller

I just heard mine on episode #30 of “The Starter”. It’s awesome to get a shout out from the FDO.

It’s all fun and games until the nukes start falling and the zombies start calling…

Profile photo of Daniel Mitchner

Because the episode of the starter that came out after i registered the FD

Profile photo of Maeve Cheevers

Starter episode 20!! I heard my name!!

Profile photo of Byron Metz

THE STARTER Episode #20. When my user name was said it sure sounded like he was short of breath afterwards……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of Belladonna420

podcasts and at the very end, the FDO does new Junkie shout outs. Sometimes it may take a few weeks to hear yours, depending on how many new Junkies have signed up.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Byron Metz

Unless I missed the shout out or can’t find it. How does one find out?……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Profile photo of GJ

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of C.J. Greene

I just joined recently but has anyone heard my name? I also have to wait untill I’m done with Contagious before I can move on, Im almost done, man do I like Phillips!! He’s like Eastwood for my generation.

Thats alright… I still have my guitar.

Profile photo of Jon Kaneshiro

yeah, huh i think your right. so funny

that was cool… Ancestor9

Profile photo of Justin Miller

LOL but you’ll have to listen real hard and put the universal translator up to you ear.

took me three listenings to finally decipher the hidden message.

if you play it backwards and listen close you can hear “you-nah-liv”

Thats me!!!

…and… dang…

a little over a week ago. Keep listening, yours will probably be coming up soon! Wink

Profile photo of athanas

I think. I dunno for sure; if what I thought was my name, it was butchered pretty badly, but I’m used to that after 29 years.

i didn’t hear my shout… I didn’t think it mattered until I didn’t hear it and then it mattered.

idk

Profile photo of Eric Johnson

With any luck I will someday have the pleasure of hearing myself slaughtered in one of our FDO’s tales.

I don’t need a real part, just a memorable death.

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

That was my dodgy typing. It should have said #2. :)

(Ha! And the Captcha is also in on the humiliation… ‘been plaided’!)

Wink

Profile photo of Rich Bennett

Yeaa! I finaly found and heard my shout out. Thanks to Bella for turning me on to the episode where I was. But it is RICHNO3 not RICKNO3. Come on Scott. OHH, sorry never mind, call me what you wnat sir. I am your slave and will obey in any way that is asked.

Richno3…….out

Embarassed

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Just sayin’

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of GJ

:)

Profile photo of sadock

…..if you think there are 4 (or more) Passenger episodes. That was a 3 part mini-series….. Just sayin……

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Surprised

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of steve libby

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

There is a way to plug them … and … I can’t … quite ..remember … what … .. .. I agree!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

I was soo overwellemed when I first joined, trying to listen to everything and getting caught up I must of missed my name. Now to go back and search for it.

Richno3…….out

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

I’ve been reading all these comments and I can’t remember when mine was.

I listened to a ton of stuff in a bid to catch-up and can’t remember.

Now, that I’m caught up, apart from listening to any of the new Ancestor, I’ll go back and listen.

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

Profile photo of BigJohn

And thus… 2J!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

…after Scott got back from Australia. I’m thinking Episode #4 maybe?
    I feel kinda bad that everyone else remembers theirs so clearly! My brain has holes in it.

I’ve only been here for 3 months. :)

Profile photo of sadock

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of sadock

Guess that makes you a BJ, huh?

———————————————————-

• Profile photo of BigJohn

Nifty SA badge, too!

Profile photo of Tony Koester

Quoth the Sigler “DEATH BY FDO – ABSOLUTELY! I know that’s how you all wanna die so it works out well for me.”

- It’s all fun and games until you lose an eye. Then it’s fun and games you can’t see.

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

along with another junkie with the most excellent name of Spank E. Spoon.

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

And I think it was in Passenger

Number see-ahxx (that was cool speak)

Profile photo of BigJohn

have mentioned that the shout outs are not at the very end of the episode. The FDO chats a bit more after them. They are there though. You are mentioned at about 31:30. I don’t think he pronounces your name right though… at least not how I think it should be pronounced.

Just listened to the end of #10 Contagious and there were no shout outs there. Thanks, I will listen to more, but I think I would have had a shout out a couple of months earlier than march of ’09 as I joined sometime in Jan. of ’09

Richno3…….out

CONTAGIOUS Episode #10

and I’m just days away from my 1 year anniversary!!! Cool

Profile photo of BigJohn

On my side in the VBF, cheering me on.

Surely the FDO didn’t overlook me…mmmmmm

Richno3…….out

Profile photo of GJ

I’ve never been a muse before – how do you want me?

Profile photo of BigJohn

Kinda what gave me the idea for the thread. You’re my muse!

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Can you believe it has only been 24 weeks for me?

but I think mine was on a recent Passenger episode.

Profile photo of GJ

Oh yeah!

I was in a hot car on Sunday …in a traffic jam feel quite miserable with the windows down listening to Ancestor and I heard my shout out!!! I’m still smiling!

Profile photo of Justin Miller

so i was driving in my car right? top down, ancestor number 8 cranked up and pumpin, hot HOT coffee in my lap and….

….and no, haven’t heard it yet but its gonna be cool i’m sure. almost as cool as when i get picked as a MC for Pandemic “crosses fingers”

Profile photo of BigJohn

I didn’t hear it for two weeks cuz I hadn’t listened to the rest yet.

Profile photo of BigJohn

I don’t know how long Scott’s been doing New Junkie Shout-Outs, but I know I’ll never forget when I heard him give me a shout out shortly after I joined the site.

So, what podcast episode was your shout-out in? And don’t forget to say if you were picked as a favorite new junkie name!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.