This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Twainy Twainy 2 years, 10 months ago.

When the hell do I get a physical copy to beat someone to death with?!?!

Look…

I already choked my mother to death with my trade paperback of Infected, I set fire to my father with my copy of Contagious. I picked up Ancestor this morning and clubbed my wife to death with it a few hours ago. Before her body had cooled, I ordered a copy of The Rookie and pre-ordered The Starter which covers my two brothers… well, the dirt of their shallow graves will cover them, and the books will help shuffle them off of this mortal coil.Sealed

I’m out of books, but I’m not out of victims. Can I get a little Crypt action over here?

**All murders described herein were purely hypothetical, and never actually happened, I swear. Really… no, really!Wink**

while youre waiting on the next novel to be published (and therefore become the next instrument of death to your family), may I suggest a perusal of the Siglerpedia wiki (see that cunning mix of ‘encyclopedia’ and ‘Sigler’?!)Wink

There’s many a topic to read and many a topic that could use some fleshing out.

Oh and thanks for the disclaimer at the bottom of your post. Cause, you know, otherwise, the post itself would be permissible evidenceYell
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

with you mp3 player of laptop after you swing by podiobooks.com

here for season 1 and here for season 2

Have fun but don’t get blood on the keyboard cause it’s just like soup!

Although us Scottish Junkie are not scared of anyone!

We wear plaid skirts (well, the Yanks think so anyway!), wield broadswords and chase the Haggis over the Scottish mountains while shouting “FREEDOM”.

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

You can always pick up an expensive copy of Earthcore and use it for clubbing. I’ve heard the German edition is quite meaty.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

just rub it in!!

When do you begin German classes?

Smile

you little monkey you.

…hmm.. ok… it kind of dissapated by the time I made the threat :)

Dark Ă˜verlord Media is a partnership, and my partner is going to shiv me if I promise any printed material. Only ARealGirl can tell you what might be published next.

The Dragon Moon Earthcore is too pretty and soft to use as a death implement. (Just get one and hug it)The German hardcover isn’t as tall as a regular hardcover but it is thick and when you hit someone with it, they stay hit. Swing down and shout: Arschloch! Depp, Dummkopf, Vollidiot!

Take no prisoners. Take no ….People who say, Fotze! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

Depp, Dummkopf, Vollidiot! But stay away from this one: Fotze

Take no prisoners. Take no ….bad bad words! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

You make me smile. Do not listen to anything Guestford says to you, in German.

Take no prisoners. Take no ….Grammatically incorrect sentances and mis speleed wurds! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

That you Rawk? Well. You do. I am feeling all huggy tonight. Off to the next random kindess!

Take no prisoners. Take no ….people who don’t like rainbows! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4729847729,size=m] Puller of strings

I don’t know German but I know some Danish and French, so us Scottish Junkies are not all broadsword-wielding, plaid-skirt wearing, haggis-chasing, whisky-drinking warriors.

Yes, that’s it, we’re warriors of the wasteland!

…but I’ll take huggy anytime over, you know, familial violence…cause we’re all kinda like family here ::hugs::Laughing
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

Frown

Ahhh… fair enough.

In the meanwhile, I guess I’ll download the podcast to my iPod, and strangle people with the headphone cord. We make do with what’s available. Cool

You KNOW you wanna listen to this again … you have time … you should do it … :o) … They were all shucked and they all knew it …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.