This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 11 months ago.

When I die….

• Profile photo of Thomas Reed

has a WHOLE new meaning

the voices enjoyed hearing it more than once
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

I remember hearing that one when it first came down the feed. I still tell people about it, it was so sweet!

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Profile photo of Alex Langley

Creepy…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Teach you to take weight loss pills.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of Mark Derricutt

As someone whose a bit bigger – I’d love to die in such a way that I’d be somewhat lighter. Maybe a sadistic disemboweling (sp?) where the killer tells me how much I weight after removing each internal, or external organ.

The killer would have to be mad and keep track of weights in a spread sheet of course.. damn junkie geeks.

Profile photo of Vaney

You all have some pretty interesting ones, I doubt I could top them. But I’ll give it a shot.

The way I’d love to die is being suspended by hooks through the skin of my shoulders, large needles slowly being pushed in my stomach, legs and eyes like some twisted form of acupuncture, then have my eyes gouged and tongue cut off and finally have my throat ripped open.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

checkout psuedopod.org a story called bliss, it would be right up your alley
    freaked out my son, he kept playing it for his buds, they were totally grossed out
    The Math god

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

i know it’s not very imaginative but i’d love the be skinned alive and somehow kept alive right down to the last layer, and then, you know, be made to eat my eyeballs.
    I just feel sorry for the poor fucker who has to clean up the mess.

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

being forced to chop up, cook and eat myself starting with male appendage then the limbs

you got that right

The Math god

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

I can honesty say I have never heard that before…

slow and painful, baby

Profile photo of Chris Maler

I’d like to meet my novel end by having my blood drained by Vampiric Galapagos Mockingbirds. I don’t know how even Scott could work that into a novel, but it’s be pretty cool.

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Death by a rail gun round the size of a train caboose. That would be nice.

Profile photo of Glenn Dixon

moi? As sick as Sigler? (DAMN HIM)?

Sorry, not possible! No one is that sick!

(but thanks for the compliment)

:o)

Glenn

than experience this
    you are as sick as Sigler (DAMN HIM)
    The Math god

Profile photo of Maia W

I got nothing to follow that
    ————
    KnitWitch
    http://www.knitwitchzone.com

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

I’m no prude but how do you top that?

Profile photo of Glenn Dixon

….I’d like it to involve sex, or at least the promise of sex. Like maybe having my privates severed right before orgasm. Preferably by a female nocturnal creature thingy with teeth down you-know-where.

OR – maybe a glory-hole gone bad. Or a bondage scenario.

Just sayin’…….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.