This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Louis Louis 1 week, 4 days ago.

When are we gonna get more CRYPT?!?!?!!!11

Oh! no one has harnessed you since June regarding the crypt. Come on! It is almost Halloween and I need more audio-bedtime stories for the 5 year old… More Crypt please!

@taintedtaint: You’re right, they got to me. And now that I’ve finished up some goods, I hope to get back to it later this year. Wait … what’s that? A PROMETHEUS sequel? Awwwww, crap …

Scott~

I know that the only plausible explanation for why the Crypt never gained momentum was that one of Ridley Scotts goons heard how ground breaking and scientifically sound tour story was shaping up to and they has a dark alley visit with you to put the kibosh on your groundbreaking universe.
    Well, now that the drama has passed, I proffer that you get back in the old recording closet and grind this story out and see what a true, rabid, sci-fi fan base can do!

Patiently,

~ OG Junkie Tainted Taint

@kam2000000: I’M WORKING ON IT DAGGUMIT! A few deadlines to fulfill first. @ARealGirl is trying to set it up for the end of 2014.

GRRRRRR, c’mon Scott, gotta have more CRYPT!!!

(im)patiently waiting…

Although, it seems that holding out on certain things may be effective. After I graciously consumed every kilobyte of free content you have provided, I discovered The Crypt. It is easily my favorite, and i’m frothing for more.

get outta my head!
    GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@athanas: As far as you know, he’s into stuffed animals and corn documentaries. No telling what that lad likes.

Dammit! I’m going crazy waiting to see Corpsman Athanas kicking some ass and saving some bitches!

As I said in the other CRYPT thread:

No idea when THE CRYPT, Book Two will be released. If it helps (although I’m not sure it will) I can tell you that it’s not even on the schedule as yet. We’re hoping for sometime in 2014, but too soon to tell. So, if I had to say SOMETHING here, I’d say don’t expect it before 2015. (But also, don’t expect it FOR SURE in 2015, that’s not what I’m saying either.)

I’m saying we have no idea as yet, but you’ll find out here on the site first, I promise you that.

Don’t make me get out the chef knife…

Attended the MVP tour and it was indicated that The Crypt Book I (stories we have already digested in audio format) is/was on the slate. I recently downloaded and burned a bunch of those early MP3’s cause I was jonesing for some Crypt.

To our dear FDO : Any plans to publish The Crypt as a book / eBook ?

My favorite of your works. I waited patiently for two years hoping for more. Couldnt believe it, i just found the two shake down chapters so im good for prob another week at least!

Can we get on this one please? You can’t go and put this crack in my brain and not come through with the next book.

Yeah, what she said!

@PerfectDayForDying: I know, I know!!

LMBO

It’s been two years, Scott. TWO FREAKING YEARS! Look, I know that you gotta write the stuff that you’re getting paid for, and that’s great & all, but you kinda really left us all hanging there with the first two chapters of SHAKEDOWN. I have to know how it all plays out for B.W. Crites, man! Now get to work, chop chop!

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.