This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of  Anonymous 3 years, 12 months ago.

What would you like to see in THE ALL-PRO?

First off, I set up this forum topic so you CAN NOT comment on it. I am dead set against spoilers runing the value of my books — people pay a lot of f-ing money for these suckers, and I want their reading/listening experience to be exciting and surprising.

Read the schtuff below, then email your ideas to scott@scottsigler.net Your Friendly Neighborhood FDO™ would love to know what kind of things you’re hoping/expecting to see in THE ALL-PRO, Book III of the GFL series.
    - What plot threads need to be addressed or resolved?
    - What do you expect in Quentin’s growth as a QB and leader?
    - What secondary characters do you want to see more of?
    - What lingering questions have, as yet, gone unanswered?
    - Are there themes that resonate? That you want developed further?
    - What parts of THE ROOKIE-era Siglerverse need more TLC? Are there parts of the experience that left you saying “damn, I want to know more about that!”

THINGS YOU CAN SKIP:
    - I already know the wins & losses for the year
    – Don’t bother asking to be in the book as a character. You want in? Get a Krakens or GFL tat, and we’ll make it happen. Yes, I am serious about that.
    - Don’t ask for crossovers with other Siglerverse characters. None of the other books (except for TITLE FIGHT) deal with the ROOKIE-era time-span.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.