This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ricky Craig Ricky Craig 2 years, 11 months ago.

What would you like to be?

• Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Perks!
    At least some of these would be nice to have.

Helicopter gunship.
    Small, personal naval warfleet, with at least 1 submarine and 1 aircraft carrier including aircraft. (I want to be an Admiral).
    A castle.
    Hawaii :) (I need somewhere to live)
    An hareem.
    Plaid tank
    A new car
    A basket of kittens
    A few minions to do my bidding
    A coffee table made from Malachite
    Private jet

I’ll think of others later no doubt.

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

Gladatorial events and sports co-ordinator.
    Come on, how much better was UFC when there were only 3 rules instead of all the crap they put in to let it be recognised?
    Also I have some great ideas for new sports. For instance Volleyboom. It’s Volleyball but the ball contains a bomb that will take out an individual person and is working on a random timer. Last team with a player alive wins :) Tenblam is the same principle but with Tennis and a hand grenade. Then there’s Fly Baby Fly. Newborn kids will naturally grab things and hold on. Get a whirligig washing line, get a bunch of kids to grab hold and then start spinning. Take bets on which kid holds on the longest.

My personal favourite though, Electrograb. This is a simple concept. You build a corridor with 6 foot long horizontal spikes at one end and a series of handles (or a long bar) afixed to the wall at the other end. Contestents enter and grab hold of the handles. Each contestant is wearing ankle and wrist bracelets made of metal. Behind the wall with the spikes a huge electromagnet is switched on. The contestent who holds on longest (and therefore doesn’t get impaled) wins. The others are obviously dead.

Official Cartographer.
    Someone will have to draw the maps of the new territories and since it’s my current day job I think it should be me :)

Rehabilitation Co-ordinator.
    I want to run the prisons, trust me they’ll be so much better, but not for those defying the FDO. Think Alcataraz a la Murder In The First or a less fluffy version of The Shawshank Redemption

Plaid Tank Division Commander (naturally this includes my own tank).

Lets be honest about this one, we’re all here for selfish reasons. At some point those plaid tanks are a rollin’, and everyones kind of screwed. Except us (I hope). I mean the FDO will need some people left around to help control the masses and inflict his will. If nothing else he’ll at least need tank drivers. It occurs to me we should perhaps put in our requests for roles in the new empire (Overlordire, Siglerdom, whatever).

With that in mind, today (and this is of course subject to future change) what would you like to be and what perks should you have (after all, we work for the FDO, there are bound to be perks such as free parking etc.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.