This topic contains 55 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mitch Barchi Mitch Barchi 6 years, 6 months ago.

What type of games?

The best part is that there i spractically unlimited new content from the players.

Just restarted oblivion, and I redone all the portal levels yesterday.

Anyone else get Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the wii? I got it and it is amazing. Also I got a few new DS games, including the Assasin’s creed and Phoenix Wright 3 and 4

lol good going, never been booed off once, but only tried the mic because all my friends say I have a melodious voice.

You’ve got talent! I tried the mic once or twice and each time it was pretty disasterous…actually I got booed off :)

So I stick to the drum set and the bass guitar.

Must say, It’s better than the others, in my opinion.

I always either sing or do the lead, apparently my friends like my singing voice. and I always almost get a perfect score too. Go figure :/

Having played both Guitar Hero and RockBand, I’d have to agree…RockBand is ther better game.
    I took it to a new years eve party and four people who didnt really know each oter bonded like they were…..a band! It was really neat to see. The song selection is really awesome, the drum set is a lot of fun and for the karaoke fan, they can belt out a tune and get graded. The medium levels are very achieveable and the hard level is challenging without being discouraging.

Everybody has different tastes in gaming, but MMOs are usualy addictive.

he wants to go into mechanical engineering, daughter (12) is thinking about chemical engineering (she wants to be a scientist)

they are both good in math, daughter does very well in her science classs
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

my cousin is in medical school and to help with the keyhole surgery they have to play video games because it increases hand eye coordination. It helps them get used to navigating in 2D from a screen rather than 3D when they cut people open.

my 15yrold is into guitar hero and rock band
    and assasins creed and halo and …
    i have a hard time understanding how he maitains an A/B average and play soccer and mess around with friends and play all his games, of course wife and i hardly see the boy
    The Math god

Is a pretty fun game, Just got iot tonight and me and my friends started a band. In my opinion, its better than Guitar Hero.

MMO’s are a waste of Time, But I approve of any Valve game.

No laughing, Runescape and a bit of CS:S

got me hooked on GameTap. It’s an online game site and I’ve been playing alot of their games lately.

Favs right now. Jericho, Sid Meyer’s Pirates, Overlord and Jaws….it’s on oldie but hell, I get to eat people with a big ole’ shark. What could be better than that.

But I’m swamped by exams from now until July, so that would mean I’d fail, and medical schools don’t like resit applicants.
    I’m meant to be learning my whole organic chemistry module again (failed it last year…well, I got a C) because my exam is a week tomorrow, but I know I can sit it again in June, so I’m not really in the mindset. Besides if I pull up the modules I’m doing this year I can still yet an A.
    And NOBODY FREAKIN CARES! Not even myself. Now back to the gaming talk junkies!

I also recommend it highly.

I give this game a 10/10 for sheer scale and creativity. It has an amazing back story / History Log. A large array of customization of your main character (Albeit you can’t be Female). I suggest if you have a Xbox 360 that you pick up this title.

Well you are now part of the 3%

now i get it

the voices are laughing at me
    The Math god

Of course our esteemed two headed, three armed president of the universe would get that reference. :-)

assassins creed rocks, good plot twists

i usurped my son’s gameboy advance (he got the box kind) and play pokemon, when not helping sigler (DAMN HIM) with his plans for world domination (am hoping for some sort of an underling position, gofor type)
    The Math god

All of those are great games though, even the repetitious Assassin’s Creed.

I remember PONG, We bought one in “76 or or ’77. I think we gave it away about a year or two later, infact there was a good PBS program series recently about the history of the video game. I remember playing space invaders and centipede at the Pizza places.
    I still Have my sons original Gameboy and play it all the time. ( I am a Dr mario addict and also play nonstop tetrus.)
    God, am I OLD or WHAT????

[img_assist|nid=638|title=|desc=|link=popup|align=left|width=100|height=35]
    My Wintergames for this season

Cheers,

Paul.

Strategy games are awesome.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

BONK!….. Now catch me

Oh my favorite games are GTA, Quake and at the moment warrock.

Yes, I am an agent of satan but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Yup…totally getting guitarded on XBOX 360. Just got Rock Band too….the drum set is wicked fun!!

The Sims 2 is awesome, It’s a different type of gameplay and I love it. I can’t wait for Will Wright’s SPORE to be realeased, Evolution will be sweet for designing some aliens :)

that’s right. N64. And bomberman all the freakin way.
    World of Warcraft is a given. The sims 2. Freakin god complex.
    I do realise I lost the ability to for sentences up there. FPS, my brother will never admit his pwnage by moi at the old electronic gaming medium.

i have never seen the sytem, son has and has played on it (friends of his)
    i am curious about it
    The Math god

My kind of guy.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

PC for the occasional Bejewled.
    PS3 for Resistance: FoM, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, mostly adventure games and the sort for PS3
    Xbox360: Mostly shooters for this one, current fav’s are Rainbow Six: Vegas and Halo 3
    Wii: Used only for Resident Evil 4, and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. OH! And Wii Tennis.

Both of my systems still get used ona daily basis, the 360 we use a lot because of its media center capabilities.

they are cool but i prefer the 360

I love to play play with my wii, whether it be by myself our with many people, but many people are better, my wii gets more action that way.

i would love to try that system………….(wife would divorce me if i got one though, she would be missed)
    The Math god

Im a big fan of the Wii…I love Halo but honestly I suck at FPS! I have honestly only finished to adventure games in my long gaming career(were going on 30 yrs here..yes I’m fairly old) and thats Resident Evil 2 and 4…I’m on the last level of Metroid prime 3 too but cant beat the last FRACKING boss! I used to play Dungeons and Dragons(back in the day) but I really haven’t found a rpg group where I live that isn’t 4th ed rules and full of annoying little shits!

yeah, those are my other addictions. Currently cracked out on MASS Effect for the 360. Have been loosing sleep and time and other things to World of Warcraft since it came out. Guitar Hero is my “break” and by far my favorite title for the PS2, I’m just scared to buy it for The 360 as it will awaken the uber competitive side of me where I have to crush all of my friends.

Might add more but I’m late dragging my sorry ass to the office.

And thanks, Mr. 3%. :-)

I play games on consoles mostly. I also have a portable system that I use to kill time with when I am out and about. My current obsession is Rock Band for the 360. Man I love playing those drums.

Uhh oh was that a H2G2 reference =O It’s One of my favorite book series.

I like em funny, scary or violent. Like worms, funny and violent or time splitters funny, violent and the new one was a tad scary at times. I also only like racing games if I can smash things like burnout. Zeldas also good.

I’m 15, over 6′ and in honors classes, but the resemblence ends there…

I’m not much of a gamer but I like the way I can watch youtube on my TV using the Wii. I like to pull up The Onion News and tell my wife it’s more accurate and reliable than Fox or CNN, and I wish that was a lie. My brats like Smash Bros and Halo 3.

i play my music in the car and my son sits up and says “I played that on guitar hero”
    i do not no what level he’s at, i think he has out done his friends
    he plays the cello and plays soccer, and is in honors classes (He’d better be with a math teacher as a father)
    the kid is 15 and is already over 6′.
    well rounded kid
    but the most important thing about this kid is, he loves his momma, he’s a teenager and doesn’t think his parents are dumb, big shocker
    his older brother was a different sory, but he’s in iraq

i am just rambling now
    i shut up

The Math god

Just like to say I just beat my expert career on Guitar Hero 2

were just starting when i was in high school (anybody remember PONG??)
    So i wasn’t into the all the gaming.
    still aren’t
    but my son os…….guitar hero is the lastest
    halo 3
    call to duty
    those i can remember
    i do not do well with action type video games, so pokeman is about my speed

actually i do play diablo…………….love the gore factor
    used to play world of warcraft (original and second generations)
    The Math god

Or rather, which of Sigler’s book would make the best video game? I think Ancestor or The Rookie.

Animal Crossing…gotta collect all them fishes and insects.

I had to dig deep (18 years maybe?) the for that one… my apologies to the 97% of you that don’t get the reference.

RPGs all the way!

I was wondering what type of games all of the other Junkies play. PC or Consoles, I mostly play first person shooters and action games.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.