This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bonnie Hall Bonnie Hall 3 years, 5 months ago.

What the hell

• Profile photo of Bonnie Hall

That’s what I want to hear!

Profile photo of GJ

I would probably die
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Avinjer

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of GJ

and flat out on the floor! She can fall of a fridge and still keep drinking you know!
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Kate Cheevers

Oh yeah – and Del it totally going to take this one!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of athanas

it’s rare when the champion goes in without favorite.

But it’s epic when we come out on top.
    Sugar Ray Leonard said it best:

“Nothing comes close to having your hands raised when you’re not suppose to, when it’s not suppose to be. That’s defiance. There’s nothing sweeter than defiance.”

Profile photo of athanas

oh, sorry….**spoiler warning**

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Profile photo of Avinjer

Yes, wearing a condom is a good idea. No, you can not wear a condom instead of clothes.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Profile photo of athanas

a certain “Let’s Get Pissed” episode gets posted soon.

There’s something that needs to get rolling, and it would just be awkward to jump the gun.

Profile photo of Meg Marshall

Yes, you’ve definitely been missed. x

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Profile photo of Nemesis0

Well guess i’ll just have to find another sucker…i mean person to give it a try.

I’m not falling for that one twice! Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

you do have a point there. Well go around to a couple places without pants on and report back here on the results.

Profile photo of Richard Read

Thanks A – I’ve been diluting my fixes with other podcasts for the past few weeks, It’s just not the same!

“Go Detroit on it!”

Every sign I’ve ever seen, say in a store or public place, says “Shirt and Shoes required.” There’s not one word about whether or not you need to be wearing pants!

pants are always optional, tho in some places no pants may include a trip to the local jail.

Profile photo of BigJohn

I always thought this was a “pants-optional” kind of place…

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Coool stuff A, hopefully its an ask scott, would be interested to hear his responce to my most recent musing of sigler-esk-ness

Profile photo of Stephen Wood

Has happened to the Friday Fix?? When is it coming back? Sorry if I’m repeating something that someone has already bugged the crap out of you for

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.