This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years ago.

What podbook is that?

• Profile photo of

The sequel is called DOG BLOOD, and Moody is off the charts awesome with this one. Loved it. Will blog about it when it comes out. 

Profile photo of Donald Martin

That was a great recommendation Jam

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of James Keeling

I thought he was referring to Diary of a Madman by MYN.  But that’s not what the main character did while he was at the mall.  that’s something else… 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Profile photo of The Vincent

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Thanks!  Laughing

Profile photo of The Vincent
    Yo… could someone help out a brother?  
    I’ve been trying to track down a podbook that Scott ran a trailer for on his podcast quite sometime back.  Problem is, the only thing I remember of it is this guy in a mall beating up and old lady cause she looked evil to him.  Onlookers came to help out and he attacks them too.
    Yeah.  As you can prob see, that isn’t nearly enough for a google search even.
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Mucho Gracias

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.