This topic contains 61 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of BigJohn BigJohn 4 years, 9 months ago.

What? No Gear?

• Profile photo of BigJohn

Although I would love to have one, I think that would probably be the worst publicity you could get. The trench coat makes more sense, but I’d still like to see Elmo in an SS uniform. And, of course, with a monocle. Colonel Elmo Klink.

(Can’t you just hear a high-pitched, “Schuuuuuuuuultzzzzz!” ?)

BigJohn

Profile photo of Gmork

One junkie already went above and beyond and created the patch for te X-Ray company soliders. Take a look at this thread and contact Mycroft (see that thread) for details. They are incredible quality and have awesome detail.

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

Definitely a media frenzy would ensue. Hey, there’s no such thing as bad publicity? Well, maybe in this particular case that would not be so true.

How about in a trench coat with a roll of pennies in one pocket?

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616]

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Oh, so, so wrong.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of BigJohn

Can’t we just dress up Elmo in an SS uniform?

BigJohn

Profile photo of BigJohn

Fill the pillow with razor blades!

(Kids, don’t try this at home)

BigJohn

Profile photo of Dave Johnson

I’ll have some of that market Capitalism if you’re giving it away!!!

Profile photo of athanas

I’m so cornering the market on chicken shears!

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

the way it ought to be done. Is it any wonder that this comes from our Future Dark Overlord? He’s always looking out for us… until he kills us all in some horribly mangling way, of course!

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

That will be awesome! But for now I’m definitely a happy junkie with all your hard work on other things.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of Rainn Aron

Awesome! That sounds so cool!

You’ve got some creative ideas from the Junkies already.

Profile photo of

We are busting our ass on creating new content, putting out books and developing our advertising strategies. We are really looking forward to a tricked-out Sigler Store in the future. My ultimate vision is an open source store — you want to sell something Sigler-related, we approve it and it goes into the marketplace. Then we take a cut of the sale, with the majority going to the vendor. Everyone makes money, fans get more cool stuff to choose from, and the big sellers rise to the top based on marketplace demand. That’s my vision!

Get a croc and pull the head off, get a cow, a dinosaur… dismantle and re-mantle. Viola!

It burns!!!

So, back at you — the next Borat needs to have Borat in the blue triangle banana hammock instead of the yellow mankini

But I think it should be dark chocolate version of the FDO’s lovely round head. It’s sort of egg-shaped.

Fabric stores have all the stuff you’d need. Wow, I might just try that. My sewing machine skills are almost nil, but how hard can it be? (famous last words)

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

Profile photo of Belladonna420

Thanks a lot, Rohi. {shudders}

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Future Dark Chocolate Overlord egg!

That would be so awesome. I’m down.

Ooohh, how about an Infected Exterminators patch?

remote control thingy or even just a nice shiny paperweight

In a drunken stupor IN HIS BLUE WINKING SPEEDOS

Profile photo of athanas

every time that image creeps back in, I simply think of the Hoff being too hammered to work a hamburger drunk, and the giggles take care of the rest.

For your entire 3 day weekend… every time that you think that it’s gone you’ll wonder what’s missing and it’ll just pop right back in there …. so to speak

Profile photo of athanas

Sonofabitch, bastard!!!

**commences bleaching his brain**

I’m hoping to be nominated for the Siglerverse’s Poet Laureate… But you got to admit that if I were to suggest the Hoff in blue speedos with a blinking eye winking at you, then you wouldn’t get rid of that image in a hurry!

you have such a way with words!!! [flickr-photo:id=4332718784,size=m]

how about a blue triangle banana hammock

Profile photo of Shawn Schneider

Pajama bottoms are a nice touch. How about a Dark Overlord Wine? Maybe a good Pinot Noir from Oregon? We could even come up with the label:

Failed Pimp Pinot?

FDO Noir?

Maybe something book specific. Any ideas?

If we’re talking plushies, then I want an Infected Hatchling plush! O:

So I can traumatise my nephew and niece

wouldn’t that be too cute and cuddly? Until it minces you into tiny pieces, of course.

Just sayin’

Profile photo of Andrew Morton

i need at least three scissors and jerseys for everyone i know!

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Profile photo of Shawn Schneider

I think you are on to something here. I would spend real money on gear. Although, I like the thong idea for me, I think people would prefer I spent my money elsewhere. This is a smart group of people and I bet they could come up with much more than the thong or a Kracken football to sell. Maybe:

Infected Chicken Scissors

Dawsey’s U of MI Jersey

A Nocturnal Savior Cloak or Pea Coat

A MR. Bizz-Nass Electrolarynx

An FDO Monocle/Flag/Badge….

A Clauser Skull Mask

Maybe the coats and the Electrolarynx are a bit much, but there is always the more obvious Kracken football gear and Crypt military paraphernalia that could be sold. I think we really need to hear from the one opinion that counts.

And by that I mean, of course, heck yes! Innocent

That is true. My bad.

Okay. I will concede to that point. Even if you think I’m disturbing. ;P

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of athanas

there’s not much fabric in a thong…if it was crotchless, wouldn’t it just be a belt?

……you donning a Crotchless Krackens™ thong and necol66 shimmying one up his legs.

One is hot, the other is just flat out disturbing.

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I’m thinking, seems the thong is a good idea. How about a pair of pajama bottoms that say “PROPERTY OF FDO” on the ass? Wink

I could add them to my (small) collection of creepy contact lenses!!!

That…would be epic!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

True dat, dawg.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

Maybe I will get the thong – it seems to be really popular.

It’s for my wife… really!

to help me put them in

Some sigler infected triangular contact lenses… that would be class!

failing that the thong wouldn’t go amiss 

Are really just the same thing with a different label.  

I tried to open a store once, but it wasn’t big enough to have any problems (or customers, lol). Plus, it wasn’t really a store. xD Sorry. The best I can do is wish you luck! Cause a bigger SigSwag store would be awesome.

I see no problem with getting that. ;) Hawt.

I second the motion to have more Sigler gear available. Don’t know nuthing ’bout setting up an online store tho. sorry.

Profile photo of J.P.

the “Crotchless Krackens™” thong…

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

A t-shirt: YES.

A mug: YES.

A thong: YEs… oh wait, I’m a man…NO then…

Well, maybe, I’ll buy it… but it’s not for me. 

If you have any intention of making a business out of it rather than just making a few items for you and your friends, I would contact him. It is his intellectual property after all.

We ARE still trying to get some sort of centralized swag store up and running, but the logistics are nightmarish. If anyone out there has experience with online storefronts, please shoot me an email at sadock76@msn.com. I’d love to see if there’s an easy way around the issues we’re running our head into. 

It only sells Earthcore and Ancestor items, but they are official. No idea how much (if any) $$$ Scott gets off those sales. That’s where I got several of my shirts from. If you want to check it out, here’s the Sigler Swag storefront. Their selection of merchandise has definitely decreased, and possibly changed a little since I ordered my stuff.

that there’s not really any cover art available that are large enough to put on a shirt. I made an Ionath Krakens shirt (from The Rookie), but I got the Krakens logo from the GFL website. Perhaps we can petition Scott to make high-resolution images of the covers for each of his books available so we junkies can make our own gear and spread the word. I would totally make a shirt for each of his books if the art was available.

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Ohh, cool. I hadn’t thought of that. I happen to have Paint Shop pro, luckily enough. I’ll work on doing that after Christmas. Thanks for the idea!

Well so far the only "official" gear available is for The Rookie. However, you can always grab some cover art from the site, throw it into a graphics program (I recommend PaintShop Pro) and upload it to SpreadShirt.com& make your own gear. Just make sure to include the website address somewhere, maybe at the bottom or on the back, so folks will know where to go on the interwebs to get their own addiction started. 

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

Say, why don’t you, or whoever you have to go through for this kind of stuff, design some T-Shirts and stuff for Infected/Contagious? That’d be awesome and I’d totally blow a bunch of money on Shirts, Hats, and Hoodies. Just an idea. O=

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.