This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joe Lippeatt Joe Lippeatt 6 years, 4 months ago.

What made Infected REALLY creepy for me was …

Ha!  Been there!

So I was walking down the road with this girl with a hot voice who was telling me how I needed to start talking right and use correct verb tense.  Then started telling me how she doesn’t like to bring her laptop on vacations and so she really loves GoToMyPC and that I should try it.  She kept going on and on about how great GoToMyPC was … <yawn>.

Just then I woke up and realized my iPod had suffled its way to a Grammar Girl podcast. 

Scotts voice in your dreams – dont fall asleep with an i-pod in

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

It was like a very strange 3D read.  Seeing the text, visualizing the action, and HEARING Scott’s voice,  it really enhances the experience!! for me, the creepy part was when after closing the book, I could still hear him……
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Scott’s voice in my head. 

So I’ve been listening to Sigler’s stuff from the beginning.  I started EarthCore when it was 3 or 4 episodes into the release. (Wow, long time ago). 

Thru all of Infected, I kept hearing Scott’s voice in my head, reading the book to me.

And when he talked, the text as in squiggly font rather than the easy-to-read Times New Roman font made by all the other voices in my head.

Creepy. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.