This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 3 months ago.

What kind of player should replace "The Machine"?

• Profile photo of J.P.

It sure would be fun though! Another great example of a tough female who fits the parts she played in 300 and Sarah Connor Chronicles–Lena Headley. Yeah.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of Peter Braat

for the GWTCL (Global watch the cheerleaders league)…

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Ralph Schmeer

I think that was one of the less good choices in the new BSG.

And for the GFL the positions are clear are they not the only females ar the recivers for obvious reasons.

SO idely it would be a HG human or a worrior but I would prefer the  HG human with a mindset like Barnes when he first joined the Crakens would make a good lesson for Barnes and the newbe

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

what an interesting turn of events that would be.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I know this is way out there but, what if the Tweedy bro’s had a sister that used pick on them/play football with them and kick the sh*t out of both of them. Thats why the Tweedy bro’s were so rough and tough in the first place. What if she was recruited? Then you have a both female and badass!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

I like the idea of a female replacement! If this were a movie though, I hope it isn’t someone like Sigourney Weaver or Demi Moore. Yuck. She needs to be someone who’s actually convincing as a natural tough-gal. For me, this would be similar to the new BSG with a female Starbuck. I was VERY skeptical when I heard this was going to be the case–but Katie Sachoff walked right into the part and made it natural. She just fit the part.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

G-Man

Profile photo of Bob Bayless

I would like to see Fayed’s brother come in and play with the same heart and intensity. Maybe he could come in from a tier 3 team and prove that he is just a badass rock like his brother. Its all in the genes baby…

-nite

Profile photo of JT Manis

Michael Jackson-like person. If nothing else, he could just moonwalk through the field and rape the ball.

Profile photo of Tara Kubba

i’m a girl and i play rugby, only girl on the team… Scares guys shitless.. Some come onto me and get their arses kicked by the other guys on the team. They’re really protective of me, even though I hate it and they know I can kick all their arses. It’s a wierd team dynamic, and when new guys come they think for some reason that they can screw around with me.
    So a girl joining the team…could be interesting to see how she’s gonna hold her ground.. Especially if she’s human.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

that would work………….
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

I think it would be a great story arc if they got Ju and he talked smack about his brother for the fist few episodes until Quentin puts him in his place! or there was a major smackdown and john was able to kick his stronger brothers ass! Can they even get JU according to league rules?

Profile photo of Maia W

Well no one could replace The Machine, but I like Steven666’s suggestion…

How about a whomping huge SISTER that comes in ready to kick ass in Tier One?!? That would add a bit of a twist…

————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of Marc Stephens

NO ONE can replace The Machine… but bringing Jue Tweedy in would be interesting! Those two brothers would kill each other. :}

-marqueA2

Profile photo of Cheri Starr

What if one of the alien races crossed the line and mated with another species creating someone that no one had come across before. The player is torn between two different cultures, but benefits from both when it comes to athleticism…just a thought.

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

some big f’ing tank of a guy (or girl that would be funny)

Profile photo of Ryan Nossek

Someone with 20mm cannons for arms.

Profile photo of James Keeling

I don’t know if the team could handle that! Imagine what would be running across the the full body tats then!

Hhhhmmm… Mamma’s Boy huh?

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of

Now THIS is what the forums are for, my friends. Word has it that a certain brother of a certain linebacker for a team that can’t be named is running into trouble with his management. Seems this person has worn out his welcome with his team, which also happens to play in the Quyth Irradiated. Is this mystery man the punnishing runningback the Krackens need to stay in Teir One?

Profile photo of James Keeling

Interesting question: Who should replace Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed?

Personally, I think it should be another racist bastard just like Quentin was before he pulled his head out of his arse.

Should he be human? Regular or Heavy G?

A different race? From what planet?

What kind of personality should he have?

What role should Quentin play in his character development?

Should he start out unstoppable or learn to become great?
    (They are a Tier 1 team now and should have a great player…)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.