This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Peter Braat Peter Braat 6 years, 7 months ago.

What is that I see?

where smoking weed is legal. God I love my country

All that matters is getting my fix.

it never ends, does it?……..hahaha

It’s not to protect him, but to protect us… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

that makes him toxic to us………………

Given the amount of pesticides and poisons he’s inhaled and ingested, he may be invulnerable… 

oh wait, maybe wallardad will

stop it, yall are killin me!!!!

I think?

thank goodness you are here amoung friends (i use the term losely, EXTREMELY lose)

Don’t know why, but it hit my funny bone as well… not to be confused with Aggies bone….  Come to think about it, maybe it was aggie he was watching in the above encounter and that was where he got the idea for the character…  Aggie the well-endowed…  "poking through his pajamas"…. ;aslkjdf ;  (involuntary shudder)….  Thankfully he didn’t describe how it poked through the bars a good 10+ inches and drippi…. NO! I Won’t!  You Can’t Make Me!!!! I won’t describe it!!!!  

I know what it is!  It’s one of Treed’s Voices!!!!!  whispering their awful ruminations in my head!!!!  Get Out of My Head!!!! 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny, where do you come up with this shit

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Personally, I think he’s like the goodall chick or whoever the hell she was…  living among the animals….  observing the behavior…   

"Over here we have the strange mating ritual of the common San Francisco Bum.  See how he smears the urine and feces on himself to attract his mate.  Notice the nesting influences of the female as she sets down a fresh piece of cardboard for the reproductive act, complete with a number of discarded In-and-Out Burger wrappers as an added incentive for the male." 

Kreiky!  That’s a huge one!

you may be onto something chargersfan. it would not suprise me if sigs partakes of the hippy-lettuce…..he is in san francisco after all….hey, whatever it takes to get that sick, twisted mind of his going is fine by me

Is that a vase? Maybe a b@nG? Hmmmm….which would be more likely sitting next to a hard cover copy of Infected?  Well, now i KNOW where you get your ideas!!!  :0  Smok ‘em if ya got ‘em. Cool

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.