This topic contains 167 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Arioch Morningstar Arioch Morningstar 3 years, 4 months ago.

What have *you* done to promote the Sigler Ascension?

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

so i also got the ebooks to get my sister infected since she has an ipad figured that was a good way to get her in the siglerverse oh and i also listen to the podcasts constantly on my iphone in truck stop restaurants with my little acrylic speaker setup so everybody around me has to listen too lol

That’s got to be the coolest book club!

My girlfriend’s been expressing interest in reading something by Scott and I think that she might buy a copy of NOCTURNAL because I’m going to have a character named after me in it. It’s a small thing I’ve done for the cause, but it beats doing nothing.

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Like some kind of cult we listen to the same chapters on our i-pods while doing workouts and talk aboutr it

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Oatmeal has some of *the best* web comics.

<soapbox> Actually, I don’t really care about misspellings in other people’s posts. I used to misspell the word “definitely” all the time… especially in these forums … and it was until sadock’s repeated public shamings that I realized I was spelling it wrong.

I’ll admit it, when I post in comments I often don’t do spell check and if I post from work my poor IE6 version browser doesn’t have it incorporated. Long way of saying I’m lazy when it comes to spelling in a comment. And…. it’s ok. For me it’s laziness, but who knows why another person may be mispelling — English as a second language, learning disabilities, etc. I’ll take the participation of someone posting over correct spelling any day. Correct spelling and grammar are hardly worth anything if people don’t particpate to begin with…all imho, of course </end soapbox>

I have written about the FDO on my blog several times.

It’s in Danish, but if you’re so inclined, knock yourself out :-)

/JZ

Specifically in this episodes:

http://theshrinkingmanproject.com/blog/2011/03/15/episode-13-takin-care-of-business/

Hey, is there a Starter promo I could use in my podcast?

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

Combat Cook

Fairly sure he’s already at work on another piece for TT.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

just like the frequent misspellings of the word *definitely* are Gmork’s. I may just add this to my signature line!

Oh, and Gmork, I thought you’d find this amusing! Tongue out (I don’t write ‘em folks, I just post ‘em!)

Photobucket

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Listened to a couple of these today. Great stories (particiularly liked “Neighbors”) and berry, berry good production. Thanks!!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Go on friends and familys i tunes and download podcasts of the rookie and it always on in the car so everyone get a bit of sigler!!Cool

There’s a little blog post on my site about ‘The All-Pro’

You can read it at http://neilcolquhoun.com/archives/2059

I have ran the GFL promo in an episode of my podcast.

If you wish to check it out, then listen to ‘Love Will Tear Us Apart’

I agree that 3.5 Junkie Points should go to you, sir! (did i do that right?)

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Since I introduced you to Sigler —> you introduced your wife to Sigler —> she introduced her friends, that means I get half junkie points! Without me it just ain’t happening. Here is the math two full junkie points for your wife, one full junkie point for you (being one removed from the intro, half each), and half a point for me (two removed from the intro) Gotta love the new junkie math!

Without me you wouldn’t even know about the greatness that is Sigler. Yes, I will ALWAYS have that one on you! Tongue out

Goes with the starter that I installed as soon as I got my hands on it.

…you did to get it up and running.

Now, all the Junkies – GET WRITING!

That probably helps a little bit.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Firefly is kind of a a gateway drug to Sigler stank!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

My wonderful wife is helping by introducing her coworker and her husband to the wonderful world of Sigler. They are fans of Firefly and Serenity so they have to love Sigler right? Right?

to my nephew’s Kindle. Spreading Siglerism in the U.S. Navy!

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Wow, very sweet!

for iPad and iPhone users. Zazzle lets you make costume covers for your iDevices. I have inserted a sample of possible iPhone & iPad covers.

[flickr-photo:id=5189848561,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=5189868435,size=m]

But beware! As with all Zazzle custom products they are pricey. This iPhone cover is $39.95 pre tax and shipping the iPad cover is 49.95 pre tax and shipping.

But dont they look damn sexy! Wink

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

I’ve managed to spread Siglerism to 5 countries I think. (Northern) Ireland, Scotland, England, New Zealand and Japan. Yeah, that’s five.

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

If you’re going to do it, do it right ;)

———————————————————-

I’ve always loathed temporary tattoos, but using them for something like this makes it so they can actually have a positive purpose. And with that price point, Døm could sell them cheap and still make bank.

———————————————————-

We continue to fly the Sigler flag over at simplysyndicated.com.

Episode 47 was a special to encourage people to listen and got a good response.

We do keep listeners up to date with Sigler happenings, as well as that its obviously whenever the reading question comes up!

The next Stephen King Mutha Fuckers //c

I do prefer real ones, but what the hell! It’s for an excellent cause! Still hoping I can be there to take part! *crosses fingers*

I have tats and the needle isn’t such a big deal, but I just love the “Come on” appeal of your plan!! Laughing

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Every month a friend and I have a “Book Day” where we go around to various bookstores and look for great books. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve systematically over the course of ten minutes or so replaced entire displays with Sigler’s fiction. Right after Infected came out was the first time I tried this, and it is a startling experience walking into a bookstore to see a wall of eyes staring at you.

Again this being Infected era, I also had a few dozen leaflets that I convinced local bands to stick inside their CD cases.

The original Junkie who signed up a day too late.

What about some GFL logo temporary tattoos for those of us who don’t do needles? I did a quick search and found one site that said 1,000 custom temp tats for $89. Wuold be totally cool for Dragon*Con and BaltiCon next year to have hundreds of the faithful wearing a Krackens logo.. just a thought. I’m sure the Gutter Sistren would do a great job of strategically placing said tats to get the most attention. Surprised

I wonder how much for a Krackens ‘tramp stamp’ sized tatoo… Cousin Frankie would like that, you betcha!

got tired of my roommate making fun of the fact that I have read The Starter 3 times now…and because my computer is being retarded and not allowing me to reinstall iTunes, I bought The Rookie, and when it arrived today, shoved it into his hands, and told him to get reading. Told him if he made fun of me again before he finished the book, I was fully comfortable with punching him in the balls. He’s only about 50 pages in…and already says he doesn’t want to put it down. lol.

I have a successful convert!!!! YES!

Those who know me, fear me. Those who do not, will come to learn to. Those who cannot, will DIE.

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

a pretty decent idea though. will have to remember that next time i’m out

So, at my work desk I have a candy dish and a little whiteboard, which gets a new message every few days.

Currently the message is “Beware of Fluffy!” and my little Triangle dude is lurking in the candy dish. Reach for a Tootsie Roll, you might get a tentacle instead. Ha ha!

And here’s the little blue meanie himself. D’aww.

http://i.imgur.com/szpIC.jpg

“I’m making perfect sense. You’re just not keeping up.”

That’s what I get for slacking on the boards… anyway I told just about everyone I know about the FDO and recommended to lots of people at D*C to go to his panels. The Big Guy and I were wearing Krackens gear and Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13) asked about it and we told him how great the books are…he’s a bit on the small side to play Scary Perry or Quentin Barnes, but if it gets someone in Hollywood interested…

And I gave my last paperback version of Infected to my Boot Camp trainer to read and pass on. Guess I’ll need to get a new one. I’ve given away at least 5 copies now and I know that there have been several converts to Junki-ism.

Spread the word!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Every time I go to a bookstore, I find a copy or two of Scotts books, and turn them face out on the shelf, so they stand out from the rest of the books in the area and everyone walking by has a good look at them.

My little Triangle statue is a great workplace conversation starter. I’m also married to a fellow Junkie and helped him with his entry for the “Ancestor” video contest. When coworkers talk NFL, I talk GFL… :)

Since the only computer I have access to is at work, I do all my pimping in meatspace. Virtually everyone who knows me hears the words ‘Scott Sigler’ or a synonym thereof at least once in any conversation lasting more than 3 minutes. You gotta wear some people down.

I wore my Krckens tshirt from Orlando to Anchorage and handed my last Ancestor card to the lady next to me on the plane that was reading a book about a South American imagrent. She was a science teacher at the Orlando science center. I also changed my profile pic on Facebook to a pic of the Rookie and the Starter.

And downloaded the Sigler app to it. And set it to notify him of new content.

Im happy Im not the only one pissed about the Hamilton thing then and do you also know the Shogun of Harlem? What about the Infamus Bruce Leroy? I heard he catches bullets with his teeth!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

A couple of posts on my journal -

Wake up and smell the FDO…

Infected Friday #03: Watch out for the Chicken Scissors!

———————————————————————————————–

Mr Fast Fingers

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

on the house. I tell everybody I can about Scott and this site, always throwing in that you have to try him because its free to listen to.

Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

Just posted a link to my FB account.

I’m the quite guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

and I even tried to order some of the sigler books at my library today but theier system was down.. so dedicated as I am I’m going back tomorrow to try again! – Siglerisim will come to my town and infect them all!

Guestford_junkie

Since I am barely comfortable wearing jeans to the office, the fact that I’m wearing jeans and my sweet black ANCESTOR tee to work tomorrow is a big deal for me! I am going to coerce some of my co-workers into buying the book while I’m at it, just you wait!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

I’m supporting Ancestor – have a read and comment please.

http://iloapp.neilcolquhoun.com/blog/journal?Home&post=27

OKAY,

Mentioned on Twitter, going to add a banner to my website, did a blog post (gonna write another), ordered the book, sent the cards I got when I received The Rookie to people, told lots of people.

Next: going to buy a Krakens t-shirt. Maybe a CafePress one!

———————————————————-

You were going to hit San Francisco, too.

Just thought I’d remind you. You know, in case you forgot.

I got yer back. :)

I’m doing a baby tour of Phoenix, Sandy Eggo, & LA w/Phantom.

———————————————————-

I bought a copy of Infected for my ex-boyfriend, he didn’t like it. Should known it wouldn’t work out then and dumped the jerk then. On a better note I’m planning on bringing a few peoples to the Ancestor book tour in SD.

(Ok, I just had the big ass banner added to it.)

Just had adder dude add the banner to my website. I get a modest amount of hits but every little bit helps, eh?

Take no prisoners. Take no ….unmodest hits!

Was filmed for Sky one’s new TV show “Animal squad” and managed to drop in how I get through the day listening to podcasts and audiobooks by the one and only FDO!

Now as long as I get the case I was investigating to court they might actually use the footage … fingers crossed

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

As Phantom learned, it’s not like parents are really going to cut you any slack for “f##k” vs. “fuck” anyways.

———————————————————-

Arrived home today coming down from a wicked sugar rush…man, I blacked out there for a bit. Uh, anyway, I got home and there were two packages waiting for me: My new Ancestor tee (CafePress will full fuckage) and Property of Krakens t-shirt. Tomorrow I will be wearing the Krakens shirt to volleyball.

I also got a co-worker to start listening to Infected. So far he has only listened to the first chapter (had some technical difficulties) but its cliffhanger left him wondering WTF?! Hopefully tomorrow he’ll have more to report.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words

Now that I’ve received it, I can’t wait to wear my new Ancestor tee!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

With Bacon!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I recently included a link to the first copy of my science-fiction e-zine in an Ebert Club comment.

The moderator liked it enough to put it into issue #5 of the club newsletter.

Page 32 contains a section called “Free Science Fiction for Your iPod or Computer”. The Rookie, 7th Son: Descent, and Crescent are all pimped in that section.

I would have pimped The Starter, but I wrote UUP Issue#1 in December 2009.

Here’s a link to the e-zine:

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8l8wQf3JZVYZjg0YmY5MWUtMjUyYy00N2VkLTkyZDQtY2NjNzI5ZjJkMDIz&hl=en

The story I wrote for the e-zine was originally from the Portland Junkies thread on this website.

——–

“I love the smell of dead triangles in the morning…The smell, you know that rotting smell…smells like victory”

—Perry Dawsey paraphrasing Robert Duvall

Now I have to go look it up…..

*sulks off to prepare a solid defense*

You don’t *really* want me to make those public, do you?

———————————————————-

I have it on good authority that she is extremely flexible. Like pretzel flexible.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, inventor of words

Plausible deniability

Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

ahem, just email them to us. :p

Tongue out

———————————————————-

That WILL get your account deleted (I’m 90% sure). No questions asked.

Even though we’d love to see them Tongue out

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

I just got this in my email:

• Save 30% on gifts for Mom Plus use our exclusive 20% off code SCOOP413P for an extra discount. Delight your favorite mother while keeping your wallet happy. Ends 4/26.

Fairly sure this means that the ladies can save up to 50%, the guys can save 20% if they order before Monday (or 50% if you’re ordering for your lady friend). The gifts for Mom special is limited to female and kid related items.

———————————————————-

That is, unless you’re very, very talented! ;p

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

But then again, we are Gutter Brethren! ;p

Sorry, my inner Grammar Nazi is difficult to fend off this morning.

———————————————————-

You totally make it sound like we’re going to see you modeling the shirt when we click that link.

———————————————————-

……..that decision for us.

Yes, Junkies, ANCESTOR promo tees are now available in black (and other dark colors) thanks to the Gutter Mistress being monochrome. TwoWire busted his ass and I piped up with an occasional piece of advice when he needed it. Please remember that Scott, A, and I do not want you buying any of these promo tees until after you’ve alloted sufficient funds to purchase a copy of ANCESTOR for everyone in your family and all of your friends. The goal here is to sell books, not shirts. If you’ve got some extra $$$ after you buy books to buy a shirt and help sell more books, great. Otherwise, please use your cash to buy copies of ANCESTOR itself.

That being said, here’s what brother TwoWire created over at Zazzle. Yes, they’re obscenely priced. That’s why we didn’t do black/dark tees initially:

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

I am a songwriter here in Nashvegas and when I am out playing I promote the web-site and brag on the FDO to the crowd and my songwriting buds. Should have my tail-gate Tee pretty soon and I’ll be wearing that out when I play.

I remembered to poop today!

Now I can be a walking Sigler advertisement!

What a disappointment.

I was only able to find two copies of Infected on the bottom shelf of a 5-tier Stephen King display. I promptly switched them with what was on the top shelf.

Figure I can give friends and family copies and keep a couple for me.

I’m going to hold off and see what I think of those before investing in Earthcore.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

It’s really pretty!

I can never justify spending the cash for something I’ll never get any use out of though.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

Had to buy a second copy at that price. Wasn’t too much above cover price if I remember correctly. Couldn’t find a list price on the book itself. Think they went for $14.95

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

And it is in really good condition. Like right off the bookshelf. $25.99 plus 3 dollars shipping. Wotta deal!

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Just stealthed a full set of podcasts onto the boy’s ipod… now if he fails his exams at least he’ll have a reasonable excuse!

Two of my co-workers asked if I was going to put it up on e-bay and I said “Hell no!”

It may be nothing more than a bookshelf decoration (unless I learn German that is) but its a sweet looking bookshelf decoration and it’s all mine!!!

I kept seeing it for those prices too. Was totally stoked when I saw it last night!

I did tell everyone I know that the FDO is so gosh darn awesome I bought one of his books in German. He’s that worth it! Of course it has nothing to be with my being a freakin’ idiot who can’t read the whole description on Amazon before purchasing… Yeah… Anyway….

I was stoked when I found ANCESTOR in new condition for $22. Grabbed it as an investment. Normally ANCESTOR runs ~$40-50 and EARTHCORE runs ~$60-90.

Of Ancestor (2007) and just found Earthcore for $19.95!!! I usually prefer hardcover books, but the fact that these are paperback will not in the least dimish how frakkin sweet it is!!

And I just keep explaining to everyone I meet why that makes me so dern happy!

• X-ray company patches. I did some of the fixing the artwork, then had the patches made for everyone.
  • I posted instructions on how to set up a PC to display Sigler book covers as a screen saver.
  • With Gmork’s assistance, a section of the Wilki was done by me.
  • Helped debug a problem with the Sigler Website.
  • Oh – and I DIED in Contagious.
  • Some technical assitance to the FDO for the DEscendent book. Some by me, some by my wife.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

…by the idea of us getting married on S.A.D. Most of her family didn’t get it. Still, fifteen years later, it’s still cool.

I put the the first series of Bloodcast on my brother and my sisters iPod, I got The Rookie for two of my nephews. I have told everybody I know about the website and the books. And at night I run around my neighborhood whispering the virtues of siglerness into the ears of everyone that leaves there door unlocked!

Jayguana

My mom has this killer computerized embroidery machine. I just finished digitizing the Krakens logo. I’m going to see how it comes out when I go visit this weekend. I’ll post a picture of the finished product if it works.

I can save it in various formats:

Babylock .BLK, Babylock/Brother .PES, Viking .HUS, Singer . XXX (triple -X! W00t) and a couple of others.

Send me a PM if you want a copy of the file. Remember, this is for entertainment purposes only, no gambling or selling them (unless you give the FDO his cut).

When I saw them at Barnes & Noble. This replaces my copy of “Infected” that I sent into the world with my nephew and now I can give him “Contagious” as well. And, hopefully the B&N folks will realize they need to stock more copies! They only have one copy of “Contagious” left!

It doesn’t matter who helps who more. And I suspect you help us a whole lot more than you think.

Goodonya Dtn8or, you frakkin’ RAWK! Thank you!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Some of you may remember the F**K YEAH! blog post for Gun Jutsu.

The FDOs post was unexpected and very generous and still produces traffic to the site. In an effort to show my thanks, I posted an abreviated history of how Scott influenced the establishment of my web site. I also linked to his home page and some of his work on the thank you page: http://www.gun-jutsu-training.com/sigler.html

I think Scott helps me more than I help him but, this is part of my effort.

I also indoctrinated my kids!

…letters in my name. I know, I know – it’s lame Smile

I was so psyched when I saw the personalization option when I bought my last ipod. Wish I had thought of a junkie quote! Tongue out

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Pushing the dirty smack on everyone I know, including collegues, family and friends. Getting junior (and myself of course) a dedicated hardback (The Rookie) for Christmas (to go w. the other Sigler hardbacks on the shelf) and compiling the Scott Sigler Christmas DVD with all his stories for select Christmas presents.

In fact I evangelize so much that my wife got me a specially dedicated iPod for Christmas – it’s the perfect conversation piece – check it out :-)

[flickr-photo:id=4486585839,size=m]

Let’s get the plaid tanks rollin’ – and the FDO to Europe and Scandinavia!!!

For my nephew! I should probably have also bought one for my father so he’ll give mine back….

Goodonya!

Onto my brother’s ipod when he wasn’t looking… he asked me for some movies and I gave him something better… now he can infect all his crew mates and patients.

I also wear my property of krakens tee to college most days and get asked regularly wtf it’s all about.

talking to people seems to be getting the job done for me. my whole family has thrown down infected and contagious. people at work are always asking me about that author they heard me telling someone else about. also give the FB a good plug every now and then.

And updated my status on Facebook, Twitter, AIM, and gmail chat to remind everyone about SAD and The Starter pre-sale!

can hardly be called *lame*!!! AWESOME would be a much better word!! Keep up the great work!!! Wink

Ok also pretty lame but with the wikiwork Gmork and I and others are making sigler more acessible to the masses. I’d say that’s not too bad.

Along with a link to THE STARTER pre-order page.

Without the Producer of Doom, how would Scott get all that content to us?

I have a plethora of Sigler Swag from EARTHCORE, ANCESTOR, INFECTION and THE ROOKIE. I don’t *think* I have any apparel from CONTAGIOUS or NOCTURNAL. I might be forgetting something. I need to take a new pic of current swag fairly soon. Last one is from January 2009. And my Sigler Horde is constantly expanding.

gotta love selective tweets!

My Krakens t-shirt, an Ancestor t-shirt, my Krakens Rookie Tour t-shirt….

Wearing them proudly!

I’m kind of surprised no one’s commented on my Twitter change. Then again, most of my followers probably already know about it.

“I am not worthy!” Wink

I would love to get one, those are awesome. Wish I had known – I would have added them to my birthday wish list a few weeks ago! Laughing

I don’t know why I never thought of changing my FB icon. Already getting questions on my wall – spreading the Word!

That’s why I re-sent the links out to the email addresses I had and posted them here.

Now if I could just get the gorram thing to work on my WordPress blog. Grrrrr…….

I always buy an extra copy of everything for my best friend. It’s unlikelt that he’d buy them on his own so it gives me an excuse to support the FDO and expose my friend to Scott’s work at the same time. I went a bit psycho with CONTAGIOUS. Think I purchased 5 or 6 copies for miscellaneous friends and family members. I bought a copy of THE ROOKIE for my parents since I was in it and they loved it! I’ll probably get them a copy of THE STARTER for Christmas 2010.

The Starter Banner, the Krakens poster and snippets of his books as my status on FB, I downloaded the widget, I gave the Sigler DVD to some friends for X-mas and I’m constantly talking Sigler and his books up to my friends, family and co-workers! I’ve also turned my 9 year old nephew into a Junkie. He’s read The Rookie and he’s anxiously awaiting The Starter! I won’t let him read anything else until he gets a little older though… for now he can only read Young Adult rated Sigler content! Wink

Tried downloading it and putting it into my blog, but the gorram thing didn’t work. Will go try and put it on my FB page.

I was planning on changing my FB icon next Thursday in honor of the ScriptFrenzy kickoff! Don’t want people to wonder if I’ve fallen off the face of the earth once April starts!

I’ll have to update my icon to the Starter til then!

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

So far, I’ve only bugged everyone I know about it. And shoved The Rookie in their faces when I got it. Told them to be jealous of how wicked sweet it was!

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

And I’ve told everyone at work exactly why!

and posted it on my Facebook page last week! Smile

I can do that for FB. I did give my nephew my paperback of “Infected” for him to take with him to Nuke school and share will the new crop of Navy submariners.

That was after I finally ordered a couple of the pimpage tees that TwoWire took the time to create. I’m a total slacker. Looking forward to wearing them at Balticon.

This topic will serve as a free for all bragging forum for when folks do stuff to help in General Siglerisimo’s quest for world domination. Pretty much anything can qualify. It could be posting a blog entry about an upcoming book release, ‘forgetting’ a ripped CD/DVD of the podcasts in an airport, changing your Twitter icon, or converting your friends and family.

You certainly don’t need to pull a TwoWire and make up ANCESTOR tee shirts to promote the book release. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, TwoWire put together some tee shirt designs to help promote ANCESTOR in our local markets. These are sold at cost to promote book sales. Neither Scott nor TwoWire is making a dime off of them. So if you’re low on cash, buy the book, not a tee shirt! Here’s the links if you want to check them out:

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCESPLAIN No txt on the fronts and wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/SCFIANCENSORED The Sci-Fi Placard with the “f##K” on the front and wording from the new ANCESTOR preorder announcement on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/No_Censoring The Sci-Fi Placard with “fuck” on the front and a different wording on the back

http://www.cafepress.com/NewANCESTOR The new ANCESTOR cover art with the ANCESTOR preorder announcement

Yes, Junkies, ANCESTOR promo tees are now available in black (and other dark colors) thanks to the Gutter Mistress being monochrome. TwoWire busted his ass and I piped up with an occasional piece of advice when he needed it. Please remember that Scott, A, and I do not want you buying any of these promo tees until after you’ve alloted sufficient funds to purchase a copy of ANCESTOR for everyone in your family and all of your friends. The goal here is to sell books, not shirts. If you’ve got some extra $$$ after you buy books to buy a shirt and help sell more books, great. Otherwise, please use your cash to buy copies of ANCESTOR itself.

That being said, here’s what brother TwoWire created over at Zazzle. Yes, they’re obscenely priced. That’s why we didn’t do black/dark tees initially:

So what have you done?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.