This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 6 months ago.

What happens after contagiuos?

• Profile photo of J.P.

Bill’s being a little mysterious about when that’ll actually be. He might be at Balticon though–if so, I’ll have to ask him again.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

I did not listen to it until I had read the book first.

I laughed the other half of my ass off. and then started listening to it.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Pons Matal
    At the start of the first season. But It picked up and rolled right along after that.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

What can I say!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

to get excited about.  I stopped after heaven.  The stories just didn’t seem to be carrying me.  I did however like Playing for keeps.  Maybe because there seems to be more action in that book.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Burned through the first four seasons and am waiting for War to drop. Got an insider account now and getting some previews!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

For Dualism to drop!

Profile photo of J.P.

evil laugh you have there, young lady. Definitely upholding the standard!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

knows how to clone people and steal their identities.  Can you imagine Sigler looking for seven of me and not knowing which was the real alpha?????  Mwaaaahaaaaaa!

Profile photo of J.P.

by Bill DeSmedt. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile photo of J.P.

by Phil Rossi.

Profile photo of J.P.

A great story told in four seasons. (PS: Mur, I need more!)

Profile photo of James Olson

Thank you MuchAdo for the nice words but Recomending JC Hutchson on the FDO’stm site…Oh Man I would hate to be you when General Sigler gets a hold of you I mean JC Hutchson….I would recomend some one like Phil Rossi…Now here Scares me as much as Scott Does and "EDEN" his last podobook out…. i mean that thing had me so scared that I was Jumping at Shadow at work as I listened to it on my Zune at work overnight.

check out some of the other awesome stories on podiobooks.com.  I highly recommend the share series by Nathan Lowell!  And the Fox, and Jack wakes up, and the 7th son trilogy and brave men run…..

Profile photo of James Olson

Am still going though Ancestor and Noctural and Bloodcasts so I really don’t need any new Podbooks am though Infected and the Rookie and am working on The Crypt and Title Fight and Laughing in the Face of the Death.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

you can download "The Crypt", download all the other wonderful stuff out there, By the Siglerisimo. if you have done that, then you can wait like the rest of us DAMN DIRTY JUNKIES.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Profile photo of Alexis Adonis

Yo dear FDO, Yasutoko here from BELGIUM.. Yea!

Well, my question to you is as follow.
    I really love your podcasts, download them everytime and listen to them on the train to work, it gets me really through the day

BUT.. Oh no, only a few more chapters of Contagious and then… Then.. Then what?
    Will you start with something new?
    Redo an already out there podiobook?

Thanks for reading,

Kind regards from Belgium,

Yasutoko.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.