This topic contains 41 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 6 years, 4 months ago.

What Gen are You?

Based on the year divisions–I’m an X.

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

Signs by Tesla (actually written by Five Man Electrical Band), Beyonce, or Snoop Dogg? (Now that question may highlight some generational info!)

I thought you were making a zed joke! Generation Nocturnal…

whatever they’re calling people born from 1990-present.

Frown nobody likes my joke?
    Nate Dogg (#8 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-the song "Signs" just popped into my mind
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

"there came the babies"
    Nate Dogg (#8 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

That is why we use diapers…but not infected diapers.

For exploding babies, got a bit messy

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

We are all generation S for Sigler….

Signature begins here: Name this song and you’ll get a hug from the sexyness that is me: "Out of the Mists of time it comes, Older than the oldest line it comes."

looking at the big 60…shudder….it is getting closer and closer… it will hit anytime now. I can’t out run it, maybe I can beat it to death or blow it up…… BOOM!Yell
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

-but why saddle a whole generation with "BABY BOOMERS"??

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Let’s give ourselves a cool name. Like Generation…Generation…Generation Swicked. … Okay, I have no cool names right now. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Cause that’s when all the peoples in the war came back and so finally people could have sex with their loved ones again. And boom, there came the babies.

This announcment has been brought to you by…me. :) 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Generation Y for me

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

This will all be moot when December 2012 rolls around and the Mayan apocolypse arrives.

Cause way back then babies went ‘BOOM!’ perhaps? =o

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

The one saving grace about being in Gen X is that I am not a Baby Boomer or a Gen Y’er. I feel like I am stuck between a generation that cares only about themselves and a generation that doesn’t care about anything. Hey, I have an idea. Let’s start a generation war that will destroy both the AARP and MTV.  Kill two birds with one stone.

Heck, make up the name for your generation. Be the trendsetter! If you are already into the Siglerissimo then you have a headstart on most of the deadheaded noobs running around in shool today. Personally I’d go with Generation FU (pronounced foo).

-BABY BOOMERS, what’s the deal with that?? BABY BOOMERS?? damn

I’m going against the whole slacker thing by actually typing a response. Oh well, whatever, never mind.

If you are not the intended recipient of this comment and are reading it, you, sir/madam, are in for it now. Armed goons are on the way.

I was wondering when someone would say that.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

Apparently I am part of the millenial Generation, I’m pretty sure its 1990 onward.

Just like Soylent Green, GenY is people! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

You are still so fresh we haven’t decided to let you see adulthood yet <grin>.  As all of you older folks know, this is all part of a conspiracy to solve world hunger.  Through the use of video games and fast food we have been raising our own herd of tender, young human veal.  Dinner is almost ready!

Bwahahahah

Here’s comes MOMMY! 

i was born after 1990 so what am i, a y?

It’s never really bugged me before – even though I don’t understand it and think it’s absolutely ridiculous. But you’ve made me want to ‘trip up’ every guy at my school. Mwahahahaha! 

*indignantly* I am not! Lol, probably true though. … But it’ll probably be shortened, or made to be sound more…scientific. Or not. 

The way things are going in this world, and when Siglers plans come to be, you will officially be known as "The Last Generation".

All ya gotta do is step on the masses of fabric pillowing about their ankles … the next step DJ Jazzy Dumbass takes, he’s stripped himself.
    Let’s start a movement.  We get 5 points for every moron we pants. First one to 100, we elect our sad little king of our sad little hill.
    Tastes Like Chicken

Born in 1990 what would I be? a Y?

Will you take a check?

and even I don’t understand the ‘wear-your-pants-halfway-down-your-ass’ thing. Like they never even heard of belts, although it has made giving wedgies alot easier.

I’ve never really felt like a Gen X’er,  I can’t ride a skateboard and I’ve never played hacky sack.

"Gen You’re going to Jail" good one Jam

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Last night I offered a kid $10 to yank down his big brother’s pants.  He must have been terrified of retaliation because he didn’t take me up on it.
    Tastes Like Chicken

i agree Barbara, don’t know why guys wear their pants like that. I don’t know why their parents let them wear that shit either. And the young "men" that choose to , grow up and figure out your trouser size, most of us other men don’t want to see your ass….buy a fucking belt

I’m to the point where I’m going to start yanking down the hangy-down pants on all the young dumbasses I see.  It will cause me great amusement and it’s not like they can catch me with their pants around the dumbass ankles. 
    *yank and run* *laugh at thud*

I’ll never be able to retire and I’m not the ‘target audience’ anymore.  This explains soul patches and tatoos – two exceptionally unattractive traits.

1961 – I’m from the last batch of boomers. 
    Tastes Like Chicken

"Gen You’re going to Jail"

-too awesomely true…………..
    LMAO

Lol…so that’s why! 

Hmm…I’m in none of those generations. What comes after Y? 

So what Gen do you belong to?  I’m GenX

- The Silent  generation,  people born before 1945.

- The Baby  Boomers,  people born between 1945 and  1961.

- Generation  X, people born between 1962 and 1976.

-  Generation Y, people born between  1977 and 1989.

Why do we call the last long generation Y.  I did not know,

[flickr-photo:id=2401086759,size=-]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.