This topic contains 44 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Evan Curry Evan Curry 5 years, 5 months ago.

What games do you play on the computer to pass time?

Might and Magic Hero’s V & Mafia Wars on Myspace.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Now… Do I need to seperate you two ladies on the bus?

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Catamounts Softball has won a thrilling victory over the EVVVILLLL Appalachian State University……6-5 in 8 innings..

Black Market purchase is the one I suggest following, After all, a Denel NTW-20 with those rounds can cut a target in half.

They also cost about 10 grand, so it’s not cheap, If you seriously want to be a hitman, Good for you. Get ready, because it costs alot.

If you really do just want to do some damage do something really annoying or disgusting, I would say … Here is an idea go to a park, and leave balloons, Fill the balloons with Butane and have a remote sparker, if you get a cheap one with a 50 metre range you should get a wicker with a weight of about 3 grams, So you won’t notice it on the Balloon, neither will any children or parents.

When they wonder up, Boom, Massive fireball, Chances are you’ll get a good couple heads on fire.

If thats not enough, Use a thermit or another explosive material to coat the balloon(s). (Flash Powder? Something I should test…)

Or make another means of mass destruction… ask if you want me to coutinue.. Because I can give you more then those crappy ideas from above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-HM; Bearing the Mask of Sanity and the Broken Sword.

Never did that before.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

Trick you? never….

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

i forget what we were talking a out…

I will just adjust some letters here and Oh, there were are I will Wipe it out.

On Facebook

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

you are right, just when you have nothing else to do on the bus and its to crowded to whip out a book.

Me too, to many toons, so little time, and WHY did I decide to create a new toon on a PVP realm??? What was I thinking?

You can’t go wrong with the classics.

Back in the day when I had time, I loved Starcraft. Now days i really do not have a lot of time but I have couple of time killers on my iPhone – Chopper and Flick Fishing

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

I go for Zombie panic.  Nothing quit like the taste of human flesh to keep the waiting interesting.

but never put it back on the computer. i’m sure it will still run.

I play WoW to pass the time between episodes from the FDOtm. You can tell I’m a junkie by my character names.

Perrydawsey

Johntweedy

What can I say? I need my fix.

I don’t read the script. The script reads me. – Kirk Lazarus

For APPs – (Bought Games >.< or DLed free ones …) 

Dead Space (PC and Xbox 360) – When it comes to shredding limbs off various enemies, including mutant babies, this is a favorite. Then again, I take it alittle to far and make it an artform.

The Command and Conquer Series, most inclusive being Red Alert 3. (PC of Course, Console RTS’s don’t work well for me.) But Japan is over powered. (Yes… Japan…)

Warcraft 3 (Just for B-net Custom games, there is always new maps coming out for this game, which is one of the easiest to mod in the history of gaming.)

I wanna be the Guy (AKA, I wanna be the Blood Splat.) Which is a small little game that really the goal is to not die in a horrific action (Like being crushed by say… THE F***ING MOON or an Apple… Falling Upwards..)

Pandemic 2 (A flash game where you control an ever evolving virus/bateria/parisite into destroying the human population, its a good way to burn time, But I prefur writing the book I’m looking into…)

Sonny 2 (Rpg, Simple Flash Game.)

A few others.. But I think I have said enough…

Or you know.. You could always not play video games and become a vigilante who kicknaps hookers, kills them then uses the perserved body parts to decorate the chrismas tree.

…. Or Buy a Black Market no Serial/Track Denel NTW-20 and a few 20mm X 110mm Rounds and just kill people from a nice range… Though remember, those rounds are often used for Anti aircraft turrets.. So they might leave abit of a mess if you hit a human target.

Just a few Ideas…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-HM; Bearing the Mask of Sanity and the Broken Sword.

I know it is ancient but it was brand new tat the time. I was so addicted had to quit so I could work and have a real life. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Mechwarrior 3 and a emulator of the Original Legend of Zelda

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Lady Catamounts beat the College of Charleston Lady Cougars 101-87 in a record 3 overtimes

WCU LADY CATAMOUNTS ARE 2009 SOCON CHAMPIONS! Next stop, March Madness!!!!!

Well lets see I have

Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Tribes 2 (aka Tribes Next)

World of Warcraft (stopped playing a couple months ago)

wow actually  those are the onlygames I have on my computer right now…

Wondering if anyone has any good recomendations that i havent heard of yet. Some ones i really like are Textwist (gives you a select amount of letters and you try and make as many words as possible) , Totem Destroyer:http://armorgames.com/play/1871/totem-destroyer (a really fun physichs game, think jenga if the whole thing swayed with a little balancing guy on top to get to the bottom safely) and Monkey Lander http://www.miniclip.com/games/monkey-lander/en/ (land your spaceship gently without hitting anything) It would be cool if we could perhaps get a little list going of "Junkie Approved Time Killers"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.