This topic contains 111 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Andrew Morton Andrew Morton 4 years, 6 months ago.

What does your bookcase say about you?

That’s what mine says about me….  Guess this is the perfect place for me then!  Tongue out 

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

“I can’t make my mind up”, or “eclectic”. Or, I don’t know how to walk past a bookstore and not buy something.

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Sorry, had to be a smart ass.

Answering in the metaphorical context which the question is meant however, my bookcases would probably get into an argument about what to say Wink Not too surprising, considering the source. But I do have ten bookcases strewn around a one bedroom apartment. So they would have a difficult time coming to a consensus.

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

It appears JP and I have something else in common. Will wonders never cease?

[flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=s][flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3164696453,size=s]

• that I have too many books  (And that doesn’t count the 6 bookcases that don’t have books in them) 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

I hate dusting…

But since I share bookcase space with the uber geek hubby anyone looking at our collection might confused.  Mysteries, True Crime, SciFi, Philosophy, Mathematics, Astronomy… Calvin and Hobbes and, of course, Dilbert. My signed copies are kept in a special place (kid and dog-proof)

Go Steelers! Go Dawgs! Got my signed copy of "The Rookie"

I am all over the place. have my Criminal Justice collection, then Sigler, after that Buddhist, and Patterson, and Robinson and and and …. just a mix. 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Have a look! This is the link to my online catalog of the books I own. 

It’s missing a few volumes that are too old to have ISBN’s but it’s pretty representative of my collection.  I have books EVERYWHERE in my house…including on the cabinets in my kitchen!

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
And Friend of MuchAdo!

Yeah, it definitely says "this chick is not a girly-girl, and she just might know how to put you into a coma for a week then bury you under the house & cover you with lye, so when you wake up your body is dissolving." 

Just a few favorite picks from the collection:

Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives By Robert K. Ressler, Ann Wolbert Burgess, John E. Douglas

Complexity: The Emerging Science at the Edge of Order and Chaos by M. Mitchell Waldrop

Inside the Criminal Mind by Stanton Samenow, Ph.D

ST 31-91B US Army Special Forces Medical Handbook – this one has actually come in handy a few times. The simple instructions make stitching up your dumbass brother a snap ;)

How we believe: science, skepticism, and the search for God by Michael Shermer

Also several pilfered copies of various academic journals, mostly dealing with Psychology and Cosmology.

Heh, the only fiction I have is stuff by Scott, Hutchinsss, and Phil Rossi. 

**UNdead/GirlCo - We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

My books are on LibraryThing too!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Seems like a major pain. Do you have a barcode scanner at home?

Only thing that even comes close to making sense (to me) is if you buy stuff at brick and mortar stores and use a smart phone to reference what you have rather than simply knowing. Still wouldn’t work for my system, but I’m curious about the why for you.

•  http://www.readerware.com/
  • I have input all my books (including the many too old for ISBNs) via barcode reader, and hand entry.
  • I also have all CDs and DVDs recorded.
  • I have the extension to download the list to my PDA – which I take to the bookstore with me.
  • After chosing books in the store, I do a lookup on all of them on the PDA – and put the dups back.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

But wanted a catalog that was cloud based (internet stored) rather than dependent on my hard drive. This became an important decision for me because my desktop died and all the contents were irretrievable. 

Also, the scanner I bought from Readerware is integrated into LibraryThing so I can use the same scanner for that site.

I purchased a rather cheap barcode scanner that is integrated into LibraryThing.  It makes inputting books a matter of seconds.  While it might not seem like it, there are actually several benefits to cataloging my collection. 

1) Because I buy an obscenely large amount of books, I frequently forget which ones I’ve already purchased.  Before I started cataloging them, I frequently purchased duplicates, which became a pain to return, etc. 

2) Cataloging them allows me to tag them with which I’ve read or which are interrelated.  It’s most useful in keeping track of the order of books that come in series, particularly ones like RA Salvatore’s sseries following the elf Drizz’t Do’Urden.  Becuase there are prequels and offshots, it can sometimes be confusing as to what order they should be read in, but the catalog always keeps it straight.

3) This catalog also helps me keep track of which books I enjoyed and why through integrated reviews.  This helps as I reading a large volume of books can sometimes make the details of a specific book a little sketchy.  The reviews I write help me remember just how I felt about the book while I was still fresh from reading it.

Obviously, these benefits aren’t going to translate to everyone as my situation is unique due to the volume I am working with.

Just added you as a connection :)

I’ve encountered nearly identical problems but found alternate solutions.

For example:

1) I use Amazon’s Wish List to let me know what I still need/want. This also lets me tag books that haven’t been released yet. 

2) I use IBDF, which is kind of like IMDB for books. That, combined with the way I shelve my titles eliminates this issue and what remains of #1 from Amazon.

3) Hmmm. Never really run into this issue. For me, if I keep it, it’s worth re-reading. If I trade it back in, it isn’t. Not too hard to remember if I’ve ever owned a book for me ;)

It’s awesome to me how versatile the human animal can be. Thanks for ‘splaining!

My bookcase is currently showing just how outstanding Junkies can be.

A pair of junkies, made of awesomesauce, hooked little ‘ol Gmork up with a copy of Contagious done German-style.  and now it sits on one of my many bookcases:

: [flickr-photo:id=4270198229,size=m]

A million thank you’s aren’t enough!!Laughing

You and I have the same set of exquisit, leather-bound collection of classics! Now I feel smart! And the way that copy of Virulent reflects off the gold lettering makes the classics looks even better–I need to do the same thing. Oh, you know what Uncle Stevie says about books: the last commercial-free form of entertainment. And even if you don’t read them, they make the room look nice.

my bookcase says I don’t know what I like. Or that I have very eclectic taste. Or some strange form of biblio-AADD.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

"Please, get another bookshelf." My bookshelves are so packed I’ve just started stacking books on top of the ones squeezed in the correct way, books in front, and books all over my room, because they stopped fitting the wrong way, too. Sadly, I don’t even have room for another bookshelf!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

That bookcase was the closest one when I opened the box with the book in it. Smile But i think it compliments Virulent rather well!  I know what I’m going to do…. tomorrow, this copy will make it from room to room and I’ll show you what some of my other stacks of books look like!

A virtual tour of the Gmork Toasty Library! (Actually, when I retire, I want a library in the house we build–one with a fireplace. Now that’s a toasty library. Just not The Toasty Library.)

is literally an arms-length away from me as I type.

Here is my gifted copy of Virulent making the rounds to some of the toasty bookcases in my home!

[flickr-photo:id=4272516141,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4272515733,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4273260016,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4273259630,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4272514589,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4272514195,size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4272513821,size=m]

Loaned a book to a woman recently and she lost it for that very reason. Books stacked hither and yon all about her place. I own more bookcases than any other kind of furniture and I have a tiny apartment. Priorities, man!

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

But right now I’m flitting between my tiny room at the house with my parents and the tiny room in college. Next semester I was offered a roommate to look for an apartment. I’ll definitely make sure I have enough room, there! Though, I have to say, I have never lost a book. Respect and love them too much to do that.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

When I read "A million thank you’s aren’t enough!!" I said to myself, "Hey, did she just rip that off from Frank Herbert?"  And after seeing your bookshelf pics, I think my suspicions are confirmed. :-)

Now that you mention that, I went back and looked at the pics I posted to see if Dune was actually showing in them…and lo and behold, it’s not only in the first pic but also in the last.  Story of my life — that I have so many books, I start duplicating.  Hey, but what better book to duplicate! 

It has a lethal Japanese school girl (and as a bonus, gangsters)!

1. The shot of the spine of Virulent clearly shows the book has incredible girth. 2. I could sit in your house for years.

come out of my nose! Gmork, it’s completely hilarious to me that you stooped to tell Aquaman there that “cloud based” means internet stored. I don’t know why that struck me as funny, but it did.

with Shadygirl and I a while back, I periodically go and just browse. And live vicariously through your library. I stand in reverent awe!

You’re right-handed too?

It is definitely a thick book!  I just noticed too that the pic showing the spine of Virulent is sandwiched at the bottom with Contagious!

And if you like these bookcases, you should see my upper floor and basement Embarassed

Where’d you get your cheap barcode scanner? Easy to find one on Amazon?

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

I’m sure that’s a typo of some sort, but it’s a frakkin’ hilarious one.

• Dear, would you like a roommate next year?
    • Hey, Mom, can you pass the roommates, please?
    • Gloria, guess what we got you for X-mas? Your very own roommate!

if its worth reading more than once (or twice, or five times, or whatever…) then its worthy of many copies, I say.

It’s free on iTunes. I haven’t used it yet but I will today and let you know how well it works. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Sadly, not a typo. I just couldn’t figure out how else to put it, so I left it as is, lol. :P

"has this man never heard of the Dewey Decimal System?!?"

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Price sounds right, though Tongue out

it’s called the CueCat. It’s USB powered and links up with LibraryThing.

Click here for the link

Filled with comic books, graphic novels, and of corse Scott Sigler. I’m knocking on 40 years of age and I still would perfer to read books with pictures.

“All praise to the mighty god of wood and diy who didst create us from nought in the image that his lady didst demand and He saw that it was good!” If not then I would have to damn them to a very short eternity in the firey depths of bonfire hell!

I’m not the only one! It even got to the stage where my mrs would go and buy slightly more highbrow classics just to put on the shelf to raise the mental age displayed overtly to any visitors!

Nuthin’ wrong with having a little lowbrow on the shelves. In the third pic below, where Virulent is in the lower left corner, my Sigler book is surrounded by Doctor Who books, Torchwood books, Death Note manga and Neon Genesis Evangelion manga. Sometimes, I just need to look at pretty pictures in my books :)

I’m a busy person who likes to read but has trouble finding the time

I have a few classics which I’ve really enjoyed mixed in with a bunch of pulp novels as well – very eclectic

I have a few “how to” books, mostly centered around writing and such.

I’ve got a lot of podcast author books… People would wonder why I have more than than five of each of scott sigler’s novels… what’s up with that?

I try to read the novels/series that my kids read so I’ve got a boatload of those, ranging from HP to Maximum Ride, to Artemis Fowl

A couple of series that I’ve like (Dresden Files and such)

And More…

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Oh, and is it wrong that I laughed my ass off during these movies? Just like Pulp Fiction. What’s wrong with me?

Since I just transplanted myself from NYC to Houston and didn’t bring any books down here with me, my bookshelf consists of 2 books by Andy Remic, Contagious, Philip Pullman’s ‘His Dark Materials’ Omnibus, The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and a book about serial killers.. hmmm perhaps I shouldn’t be judged by my bookshelf..

In the immortal words of Socrates “I Drank What?!”

A life empty of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

It worked interchangeably with ReaderWare and LibraryThing. I’m not aware of any other sites it works with.

or does Library Thing have one that will work for an iTouch? Still feeling my way around the app field.

What’s your overall feeling/impression of Library Thing? Would you say it’s as strong of a community/product as Netflix is for movies? It looks fairly cool, but I’d like to get an insider’s impression.

It’s the German version of Infected, isn’t it? Can you actually read German?

Or is it more a “Dude, look at this cool foreign Sigler swag I have!” kind of thing?

If you include comic books, easily yes. I saw there were a couple of those on your front page, but they didn’t look like standard comics to me. Figure they may just have been categorized that way by whatever system you’re using (eg Amazon, Library of Congress, etc.)

Not sure about the iTouch functionaility although LibraryThing has a pretty limited connectivity page right now.

I think LibraryThing is as much or as little as you want it to be. I doin’t find it as interactive as GoodReads.com but the infrastructure at GoodReads is a little maddening. LibraryThing has reall author’s who use it and interact with people, but I really use it for cataloging (mostly for insurance purposes) and less for interactivity with others. They have a pretty robust free book sharing/ free advance reader copy functionalilty which I have benefited from immensely. Be aware, however, that if the site is free until you get to the insane level that I have…then to place more books in you have to pay a very modest fee. For the benefits it provided me, I actually donated more than what they asked.

In re: to it’s similarity to Netflix, I find it about the same actually. It does the same type of comparisons of book tastes and I find it much easier to navigate.

I don’t own any comics, per se, but I do own quite a few collections of manga and a few graphic novels. As with less picture intensive novels, graphic novels and manga are all given ISBN’s which LibraryThing references through either Amazon or the Library of Congress or the 20 other sources they use.

In re: to the number of books in my catalog, JP and I were discussing, offline, how some of the specialty books don’t have ISBN’s and are a little more manually intensive to enter into a site like LibraryThing. For instance I have the Harvard Classics made up of 52 books a rare completed collection of Zane Grey novels (Walter J Black edition of 75 books) as well as some Easton Press books that haven’t made it into my LibraryThing collection simply because it requires manual entry. If your collection contains BCE or other specialty editions, you may want to consider how much it means to you to enter them into the site as it will take quite some time.

Virulent is the German language version of Contagious. Infected was actually named Infiziert. And interestingly enough, the German language version of EarthCore was named … wait for it…. EARTHCORE!Laughing

And don’t you know, Gmork speaks *all* languages emoticons

One of the hazards of having owned a comic shop, I suppose. My best friend is not shy AT ALL about telling people that I am a comic book poser. I stopped collecting almost immediately after we sold the store. I’m not a huge comic book (or graphic novel) fan. It’s that whole mass market paperback snobbery thing again. btw, comic books purchased in grocery stores & newstands do have bar codes Tongue out It’s only the ones that go straight to comic shops that do not have them. Sometimes which edition you have will alter the value of a comic.

So what I hear you saying is that it is an invaluable service to you, BUT I should be careful if I have a lot of older books w/o bar codes or special editions and the like. Sounds like the manual entry function is more trouble than it’s worth. Is that correct?

…..you are going straight to LibraryThing’s web site rather than using an app? That sounds easy enough to bookmark. And most decent bookstores have WiFi.

My primary use would be as a catalog, and the secondary function would be to get recommendations similar to how Netflix suggests movies. Sounds like LibraryThing is good for that sort of thing. I’m not too interested in live interaction with other people. The only real aspect of the community I’d be interested in would be reviews. I’m guessing *any* book service would have decent reviews of a large selection of books. That’s true of LibraryThing, isn’t it?

What is your definition of a small amount of $$$? I have no problem donating if I find a service valuable, but if it’s a recurring maintenance fee, that might be a problem. It’s not like storage space costs much at all these days. Look at what Libsyn charges, and that’s for massive amounts of data uploads. The storage is free.

I do own comics. Mr Gmork just reminded me that I own several copies of Lobo. My eldest brother and I were fanatics for Lobo when that series first came out. Bad Gmork!

And yes, you’ve summarized my experience very succinctly.

……my ex-wife/best friend created for me when we used to date. Methinks you will enjoy it.

LOL. Your words brought back an old memory. Kate (ex/best) & Brandy (diff ex/best) were both huge Teen Titans fans. I’m sure you know enough about comics to know their story lines are kind of like soap operas, right? So they spend like 20-30 minutes telling me & another of my friends this 70-100 issue story arc. We then proceed to sum it all up in one or two sentences. They fail to find a flaw in our summation and are completely crushed. I think that’s when they began to become disillusioned about comics, but I could be mistaken. It was far past time. We were in frakkin’ college for Christ’s sake! Laughing

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Gmork, this is the piece of art I was talking about lower down in the thread: [flickr-photo:id=4306527572,size=m]

Figured I’d bounce it up so we wouldn’t have to scroll down anymore Smile

That’s actually a really great depiction of both characters! My mind is reeling with the possibilities of badass ass kicking that would take place between Lobo and Batman. Personally, I’d put my money on Lobo. Cause he fights dirty!

All Bats really has going for him is a few gadgets and his brains. Lobo actually has quite a few powers. The only reason he lost against Supes if I recall correctly was that his unending radio station went off air temporarily. Kryptonian saboteurs, I bet Wink

that was actually during the fight with Vril Dox, former leader of L.E.G.I.O.N. (he may still be the head honcho, I haven’t followed monthly comics in a long damn time). Dox also stole the Main Man’s ability to replicate through bodily fluids (such as blood, you pervs).

I know of at least 2 times that Lobo and Superman fought, once back in the day where Lobo beat the everloving hell out of Supes, brought a mountain down on top of him, and left him for dead.
    Then there was a fight about 15 years ago that was kind of a draw because, (again, this is a distant memory and I no longer have that issue) some other bad guy came to attack and they ended up tag teaming him.

It still chaps my ass to this day that people picked Wolverine over Lobo when the two went at it. How that’s possible, I don’t know as Lobo is pretty much immortal: Heaven has a memo out never to collect his soul and Hell has flat out refused to take custody.
    You gotta be a suave motherfragger for that to happen.

Saddly, rumor has it they’ve cut the nuts off of the character and now he’s found religion and is serving over a small colony of aliens in the far reaches of space….I wish I was making that last bit up.

I think the extent of my Lobo reading was the original 4 part mini series. All of my Lobo knowledge comes second hand from ex-wife/Best friend (Kate). She was (is?) a total Lobo freak.

I thought he was a pretty cool character and enjoyed the mini series, but when it comes to minitue you’d smoke me. I thought he could still regenerate himself up from a single cell. That’s what I meant by nigh invulnerable. I’d forgotten about the Heaven & Hell series where they essentially disowned his soul.

That’s really sad that they’ve ‘retired’ him for now. But, as with just about every comic character, they can always bring him back. Superman is an excellent example. “Hey, let’s kill him! Yeah, that’ll get us some press. Oh, now there’s four Supermen. Oh, wait, none of those are the REAL Superman.”

There’s a very good reason that I am not a big comic fan. Sandman was stellar, but I still didn’t care for the format/medium.

Lobo just happens to be one of the few comic characters I’ve actually kept up with over the years (The Punisher being the other. And on the subject of, yes, I know they’re still putting the Max series out, but fuck whoever at Marvel greenlit this “Frankencastle” bullshit).

At this stage, I tend to just get graphic novel versions of shit as I’m horrible at waiting for monthly releases and enjoy having everything wrapped up in one handly little volume.

Your example of Superman is pretty much while even as a kid I never got into super hero comics; they just ended up being too goddamn daffy.

As a fan of Sigler and someone who can stomach comics to a certain degree, I have a feeling you would still enjoy the series Preacher by Garth Ennis. It’s one of the few works that seems to transcend “just a comic” and show that the medium can be used for something more than super heroes in tights.

Mine Says that I enjoy alot of horror, but mostly with vampire/werewolf/wereleapord/weretiger/werelion and human sex in them….

vampire/werewolf/wereleapord/weretiger/werelion and human sex in them??? Enquiring minds want to know!!!!

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

by Laurrel K Hamilton. In the latest book, Skin Trade, she has at least one love of all of those classifications. My favorite is Nathaniel. He’s a wereleopard, and the only on that anita will have sex with in his furry form.

he’s got to be bad!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

The only one I can think of is Howling Mad by the great Peter David. It’s about a wolf that gets bitten by a werewolf and turns into a human every full moon.

BigJohn

That I stick to the same authors, Tolkien, Wilbur Smith, Robert Jordon – The Wheel of Time, and of Course Mr Sigler. I tend to stick to the things I love

Now I’m on kind of a Hugo/Nebula kick. It’s been introducing me to a lot of new authors that I would not have found otherwise. And I’d say that I enjoy ~85-90% of them.

That was kind of the idea behind the imprint. Sandman started it, but I’ve heard that Preacher is good also.

Mine says I’m a fantasy thriller mystery girl who also likes books about animals and enjoys Shakespeare…and that I don’t own any cheesey romance smut novels (working on that one)

I say I’m not sure because my books are currently not on a shelf but in a large plastic box shoved into the shed in the backyard and all I have in the house a couple of books…Can’t wait to actually have space to put up my own bookshelf and save my books the frozen outdoors.

Uh…yeah, I get a little annoyed when I think of the current living space of my books.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

GET MORE BOOKCASES!!!!!

Pusher & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

You act much older than your age.

We shall grant you 2 years to remedy the current status of your books. If, at that time, they are not shelved properly, we may have to take action.

You’ll love it!!!!!!!! Raphael is fragging awesome!!!!!!!

when I move in with my aunt for a bit when I move. Pretty certain she’ll let me set up a bookshelf in the room she’d be letting me stay in. And there’s really no need to take any sort of action, my parent’s house isn’t very big and is cramped enough already.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

I’m blushing reading this post but I’m also really intrigued. Is that bad…yeah, I think that’s bad.Embarassed

Oh well, that’s why I love my Kindle. I can read these terrible, guilty, pleasures and no one can oogle at the cover while I read it. Ha!

Many, many more bookcases!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

that I wear a trenchcoat to the movies.

My life might be missing a good weretiger book

to clarify are these wereanimals having sex with humans … i can’t quite tell if the two topics flow together… not sure if I’m down with the bestiality thing but never say never

But also loved sandman GNs and the Preacher series too

Figure you’ll have a new career and a new place of your own by then.

#Optimistic

…..have a prominent weretiger character in them.

I did not know that.

Hands away from the keyboard, athanas. I do NOT want to know about your bondage experiences. Srsly.

….I was leaving the business.

I *loved* it when Neil Gaiman began authoring novels.

Are those new shades?

that I read alot, mainly Sci Fi and Horror. You might find one or two who done it mystery’s on the shelf. And I’ll make more room for the FDO as he puts out more books.

Dust me you lazy ass.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

I suspect we may have a gremlin in the system.

Mine has Dr. Pepper all over it now. Classic! :)

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

format. most of which I have read now and need to reread.

just when you think you are going to get the thrill of your life, it ends.

some people just deserve to die. hehehe

I love it. do you have all of them catalogued? I just found a cool program that has all the data linked with the books so you can keep tabs of what you have. it has an app as well for the iphone so you can have your library there as well. I tend to buy second copies of books. I have two houses so sometimes I forget what books are in florida and what are in california. so having this program as lessened my expenses. woohoo

Why yes, yes it does. Infact, Anita, the main character, has at least one of each of those in her male harem.

it’s one of the best pieces of literature I’ve ever read in ANY medium.

My bookshelf at the moment is all Horror and Erotica.

———————————————————————————————–

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

I work a full-time office job and a part-time typing job from home. I can’t remember the last time I read an actual book. I mostly just listen to books and stories (and those are all by Scott Sigler!) though I do have quite a few books downloaded to my ipod. I’m reading the Rookie on my ipod touch right now – when I do take breaks. Looking forward to finding time to read some of Siglers books in print if I can find the time, instead of just looking at them on my shelves!

Faith – that which enables us to believe things we know to be untrue (Bram Stoker’s Dracula)

I guess your book case would know, eh?

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Dust me you lazy bastard! Yeah, yeah…I get around to it soon. ;p

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Yeah… I’ll admit it I got every battletech/mechwarrior book ever written. Awesome series, it’s just too bad it got cancelled. But it is ok! Were it not for just such a cancellation I’d never have found the prophet sigler and my life would have never been as fulfilling as it is now…

wow that last sentence definately bordered on the crazy cult member… Maybe I should seek some help…NAH! I’ll just listen to Nocturnal again!

“you have know idea what you like, do you?” scott sigler, physics books, random religious texts, stephen king, classic literature, garbage pop books

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.