This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 4 years, 9 months ago.

What Did You Think of the Super Bowl 2010 Commercials?

• Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Now that the Superbowl is over (for the year) I’ve seen a whole bunch of great commercials that would have done well in the SB comms, but oh well. Whatever, I guess.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of John Ellsworth

With everone afraid of offending somebody, we got stuck with safe, lame, forgettable, non-edgy commercials. I did like the Leno/Oprah/Letterman ad, but only because I wasn’t expecting it.

Profile photo of comptonius - OJ

I did like the Doritos with the oversized coffin and the Dodge Charge ad. The rest were pretty lame.

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I thought most the Dorito and most the Bud Light ones were good, along with two or three others that have slipped my mind for now, but it was really a let down. Though, is isn’t the first year I’ve thought that. I remember there really only being one or two good ones last year, too.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of athanas

just didn’t seem like a good year for commercials.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Dramatic Prarie Dog
    A little KISS of cherry (the KISS Migdet Commerical)
    and the Milkaholic Baby commerical.

Profile photo of Beth_Ailis

There were several good ones, I was a little disappointed — not as many great ones as the last few years.

I LOVED the Punxsatawny Polamalu (ok, a little partial since he’s one of my favorite players on my favorite team), the Snickers – Betty White one and the re-do of the HORSE game with Le Bron.

Way too much of the guys in baggy drawers — please put some pants on!

What did you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.