This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of James Keeling James Keeling 6 years, 7 months ago.

What can he really do?

It would give him the genetic separation…  but wouldn’t they have found his genetic anomolies already in his line of work? 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I know we were introduced to Bryan’s dad but what if Bryan was adopted and his real father is Jebidiah Erickson. Might explain how he knew about the basement and his kick ass ninja abilities

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I think I might like that one…  The Savior catches children, "rehabilitates" them and releases them to the wild…  We still have to account for his family thought (Dad) and his history…  

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Since he has been in the saviors basment maybe he was once one of marie’s children. The savior captured him trying to watch the "monster" and somehow turned him into who he is today?

Not his best, but his enthusiasm for the story makes a big difference…  Also listen to the Doomsday Club…  Another freaky one…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

i was looing for No. 1 w/ a bullet and those two stories were bundled

so i got them both downloaded last night

as well as transitor rodeo (newset epidoe)

AND MaAH (great story, you rock, PG) 

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

oops, i just noticed i lost PG’s link (i’ll fix that soon)

There ‘can be’ a fine line between vigilante and psycho…  just check out MYNs Diary of a Madman…  I like the idea of them having a shared genetic memory, history, and list of abilities…  Just some fight for good and some fight for sigler…  Hard to say…

and he wanted to kill him…………

more of a nocturnal thing

these un-explained powers seem to point in both directions, but his affinity in his dreams for the dark side (what’s happened with all the boner shit??)

• Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

I want to join

Can I? Can I? 

The official  "Make Aggie Don’t Die!" Fan Club…  anybody wanna join?

I have no ideas where the Aggie story line is going.

Plus I’m more of a Longhorn fan.  Hook Em!! 

Two ships…  Two "families"???  Why only one savor?  Why would both ships be in the cavern?  I like where you’re going with this…  If Maries children has "deformities"(for lack of a better word), why not the saviors then?  Or do they do the roman thing and "dispose" of them… 

Also, what role will Aggie have to play in all this? 

Brian may be a Nocturnal hell Jebidiah Erickson might be a Nocturnal or at least come from the same place as the Nocturnals. That’s why he has the same abilities as Marie’s children

He just decided to use his abilities to fight the good fight.  He doesn’t just kill Marie’s children he also kills the serial killers of the city.  Heck the war between the Saviors and Marie’s children might have started where ever they came from, maybe on 2 old ships…

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I’m just trying to suss out what everyone thinks…  Personally, I’d like to see him being a savior.  That would introduce some interesting play between him and pookie…

To fight evil, you must understand evil.  I believe that Saviour has the same physical senses and instincts as Marie’s Children in order to hunt Marie’s Children.

I *like* Bryan and don’t want to think of him as being one of those nasty CHUDS.  I think he’s the next Saviour.

*chimmy chimmy Chang Bang, Pookie Pookie Chang* 

Tastes Like Chicken

He seems almost like he’s more of a Nocturnal – thirst for blood affinity for the children and all that…

well he does move silently(ninja) i think he may become the next savior, after he catches the current one

This is the story…  You’ve gotta have some ideas….

So what can Bry Bry "really" do?

So far we’ve seen

1. Regenerative powers – the cut on his hand
    2. Heightened sense of smell – human blood for dinner anyone?
    3. Heightened Strength – Ripped the door right off

Have I missed anything?  What else may be coming?  They already call him the ninja…

Will he be able to blend into the surroundings?  Unnatural ability to move silently?  Really F’d up straw coming out of his face?  What’s next?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.