This topic contains 36 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Joseph Cartwright Joseph Cartwright 5 years, 9 months ago.

WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER ONLINE NAMES

hope you enjoy.

BTW I have used Vorkosigan as well. 

I have been showing great restraint by not purchasing one yet *shakes*

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I’ve never heard of this series but it sounds intriguing.  Just picked up a copy of the first book in the series off of eBay :)

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Dendarii, is one name I’ve used.

I love the Vorkosigan books.

when I was going through a tough time, I found these books and they

helped be through. So I always imagined I was in that universe.

I have also used IDragoman

I= Me

Dragoman= ancient arabic term for Interpreter

I NEED one of those! (Not for my thigh though. It’s for my frozen yogurt.)

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

I have used Zardoz in some online gaming. I guess it shows my age.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Its a titanium spork!  *ouch*

Almost always brianca. If it’s taken I use pnochichi.  My daughter’s names is presley, and we call her ‘P’.  Pnochichi is "P’s dad" in japanese.

You don’t want to drive one of those into your thigh.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Astral guardian in many places … sometimes as AstralGuardian or astral_guardian. For the longest time, I used some form of Nazgûl Avenger. For the more important stuff, I’m using AstralAudio to make it easy. The Lord of the Rings Fanatics Plaza has me as Agarthoron Ithildin, (Bloodeagle Silvermoon) since I like to role play a character who does that form of execution. I’m sure if you google all those names you will find my bloody prints all over the place.

And last I checked, good old Ben w`as a business analyst on Fox News.
    Astral Audio Experience

Shdaygirl — you are the woman! Nicely done!

Everywhere else my names have something to do with Sporks. Most I’m Our Lady of Sporks. My friends actually call me Sporks in public……… I got the nickname from a friend of mine who did a writing excersize about me. 

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

I was known as NocturnalWolf. No shit. I worked third shift and was up all night so when I went online, it made sense.

"In remission for 27 days. YeeHaw!"

treed, whenever possible. on twitter i am trreed. in a few other places i am treed1
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

And I agree, I’m not worth “those services.” Besides, I’m happily and securely tied to Shadygirl!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

red hair rocks.and my little girl loves it she also love straw bawb bawb ba berry shortcake ALOT.

GO ON with your redheded self.

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

i am always darksoul25!

rodney carigton

-you have employed my services =D

(no, not those services, you ain’t that special! LOL)

I’m always a zombie slayer. 

When i was younger and less imaginative I used names with ‘strawberry’ or just ‘berry’

cuz of the red hair.  How uber-gay is that, lol. 

For that matter you can’t leave out John Lithgow either!  crack hits on their way to you!

Over the years I have used a couple of different ones, but nowadays I use StayzKrunchyInMilk, or some derivative of it.  For awhile I was JohnBigboote (10 crackhits to the first person who knows where that came from) and when I used to spend a good deal of time on chainmaille forums (like armor, not the D&D game or letters) i was Forge_Troll.  So aside from my WoW characters its basically Krunchy whenever I sign up for something new.

Ferris Bueller is one righteous dude! The two nicknames are unrelated, other than both belong to me. I’d never hammer Bueller!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Jp’s been working on the laugh… it’s, you know, coming along….

Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. Whatever you do, don’t blink.

sounds like you really dont like that movie. (I wonder what Ben Stein is doing?)

or you could go with Mjöllnir, and sound like a bad ass Norseman (or just sound like you work for Ikea)

Assassins do it from behind

i put Discordianism in my Lucky Charms.it IS the most important meal of the day (at least thats what my mommie tells me  ;P)

you get to build up my ego, which will never be as large as certain other folks’ egos. And I’m rabidly protective and loyal to my entourage. Yup, I’ll definitely verbally insult anyone who goes after any of them. And if that doesn’t take care of the problem, I’ll think really bad thoughts about them and then do my evil laugh. (I’ve been working on my evil laugh. Just ask Gmork. It’s all about standards, you know.) So you’ll have that going for you!

- but what’s in it for me if I do?

Now that Mumo is dead (may he rest in peace), wanna join the JP entourage? It’s great fun and unlike the redhedtexan, it doesn’t taste like chicken…

And yes, there are stories behind each of those nicknames. Also, they were given to me by others; not self-awarded…

It’s german for ‘The Mist’. I chose it back in 2005 using the title of one of my favourite Rammstein songs ‘Nebel’. I stuck with it ever since.

a little discordianism to complete the perfect day…!

in the early 90’s (i know right?) I was Fnord. But I got really tired of explaining it to everybody I ever met, so I went to my backup nick… sMUTgREMLIN! and never looked back. other than that, i’ve had a couple of clan tags for gaming added to my name but thats it (if you ever played Unreal Tournament 2k4 I was in clan [iO])

P.S. I dont want to explain Fnords here either, so if you don’t know. here

P.P.S. I love these quotes!

Fnord is the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
            the lint in the navel of the mites that eat
            the lint in Fnord’s navel

Fnord is that funny feeling you get when you reach for the
      Snickers bar and come back holding a slurpee

Fnord is the source of all the zero bits in your computer.

Fnord is an apostrophe on drugs.

and if you still cant figure it out…..I’m sorry for you

am signed up on. yahoo, here, steam.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

yahoo.

myspace

here

thinking on cptnREDneck :) 

rodney carigton

YUP what are some of your online names you use OOORRR some cool ass names,or  your funniest names. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.