This topic contains 4,114 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 1 year, 6 months ago.

What are you listening to now

Bob Marley “Could You be Loved”.
    (sadly, nothing but beer to go with it)

Neighbors snow blowing … I can’t find my shovel. Thank you newborn guy!

Megaherz – Miststuck

Lacuna Coil – Losing My Religion

Die Krupps – Der Amboss

Halestorm – Love Bites

Cream – White Room

Mudvayne – Dig

Marilyn Manson – Lunchbox

Collective Soul – December

Linkin Park – Burn it Down

Rammstein – Los

Vilify – Device

David Draiman’s new endeavor, awesomeness!!!!

Lindsey Stirling, Elements. I dont even know what she looks like but i think i may be in love… This song is amazing! Every now and then Pandora gets something right.

I gotta say, I’m coming around to him.

He’s a Seattle boy repping the Seattle teams, so he’s already a step ahead in my book.

You cant tell anyone… Listening to Macklemore, Thrift Shop….

HoneyHoney “Angel of Death”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxCAGaupKU

I am cooking dinner, and by cooking I mean pouring and by dinner I mean beer, while listening to the sweet tones of A Beautiful Place Out in the Country by Boards of Canada… Oops it just finished and Bigmouth Strikes Again by The Smiths came on the jambox.

real old song, it was actually muzak at the phone store, had been playing at the edge of my head for years so now with all that build up……….. suavecito by johnny rivera

The hills are alive, with her sound of Music!

My three favorite artists.

Jimmy Buffett

Pearl Jam

And a great Flamenco/Rock Spanish band called ESTOPA.

Lots of the Tragically Hip and Barenaked Ladies right now, kind of on a childhood music kick.

Also way too much Gangnam Style. One of my friends refuses to play anything but the song, he also does a very spastic and overly enthusiastic elevator dance for most of it.

Johnny Cash beats all I think

Currently reliving parts of my youth so listening to the Dead, Zappa, Joe Jackson, Clash , Little Feat, Caravan as well as Civil Wars, Imani Coppola and the very wonderful Area Code 615

‘What About Us?’ -John Barrowman

Little vampires…….

“Ready Player One” by Ernest Cline, read by Wil Wheaton.

DISTURBED!

ALWAYS….

Sleep Sleep Sweetheart – Dark Seed … 37 Stitches – Drowning Pool … Addiction – Dope … The Drug in Me is You – Falling in Reverse … Nemo – Nightwish … Thunderstruck – Birmingham 6 … These Boots Are Made For Walking – KMFDM … Mein Land & Links – Rammstein … Losing My Religion – Lacuna Coil … omg and … Rollin’ – Limp Bizkit! … MISS YOU!

Love Bites (And So Do I) by Halestorm. The lead singer, Lzzy Hale, has a sexy voice!

Kid Cudi – The Ruler & The Killer (The Hunger Games Soundtrack)

Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America.

Soundgarden Live on I-5.

Now Is Now. Check ‘em out!

Coheed and cambria, waking me up and my mood is getting better.

End of Me by Apocalyptica

I am currently selecting music for a video. trying to decide between Gang War and Breaking the Rules at neosounds.com. Great site for royalty free music.

The sound of my PCR machine humming. Yes, the same PCR that they use in NOCTURNAL!!!!! But I’m not telling what creature I’m making. :-)

Right now I’m listening to The Rob, Arnie & Dawn Show. It’s a moring talk show in Sacramento.

Eastbound and Down, Jerry Reed…

Right now i am listening to some Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys nothing beats it.

the lovely Christmas songs on thefump.com like Spaff/RobertLund Undead Elves

Queen – Killer Queen

Cobra Starship – You Make Me Feel

Marilyn Manson – Lunchbox

Linkin Park – Faint

Megaherz – Rappunzel

Die Krupps – The Perfect Drug

Three Days Grace – Pain

Evanescence – What You Want

Nirvana – In Bloom

Rammstein – Mein Herz brennt

Slipknot – Duality

KMFDM – Free Your Hate

Sick Puppies – You’re Going Down

Led Zepplin – Good Times Bad Times

Falling In Reverse – The Drug In Me Is You

An odd line up!! Got home just in time to put the finishing touches on a painting!! Merry Christmas to ME! I really have missed everyone! Since I’ve been awake and on the run for 22 hours … g’nite all! x

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Hall of Mirrors by Michael Bennett
    Short story horror podcast collection. Fan-flippin’-tastic. The story “Salvation” has to be the best short story I’ve heard in a very, very long time.

BEASTIE BOYS – INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY, I like my sugar with coffee and cream!

Artist – Kid Cudi (Mr. Ranger). Song – “No One Believes Me” personally he is the modern day Jimi Hendrix. Cudi’s third album supposedly comes out next month.

Alien Ant Farm – Smooth Criminal

@DEAD SILVER EAGLE BlackANDYellowLEMONADE∅6: I love that band!
    Who’s that whisperin’ in the trees?
    It’s two sailors and they’re on leave.
    Pipes and chains and swingin’ hands.
    Who’s your daddy? Yes I am”

The band Cherry Poppin’ Daddies – Zoot Suit Riot (RIOT!) Throw back a bottle of beer Zoot Suit Riot (RIOT!) Pull a comb through your coal black hair

we’re alive! i would agree with how awesome this thing is…. i stumbled upon this gem somewhere in the middle of the first season, i cant wait for season 3

Black Keys “Lonely Boy” and other music similar to that genre. Plus the Black Keys were on SNL this past weekend. Good music and a very very very did I say very funny show, you just got to love Saturday NIGHT live it’s hilarious!

Ich Tu Dir Weh … a work playlist … not really working too hard … Hmmm … ZOMMMMBIES!!! *bookmarks Athanas’ link* … TY, I shall listen.

We’re Alive
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/Main.html
    “Fucking Brilliant” does not even come close to doing this justice.
    This is a full cast podio drama. About zombies. Need I say more?

like most everything, I’m late to the Phil Rossi party. Listened to Eden last Friday and am a little more than halfway through Harvey.
    Really digging the guy’s work.

YA!

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Great new book from K. Gainor. Available on Itunes.

Please visit. http://www.emmahoolin.co.uk http://www.justgiving.com/allforemmahoolin

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

its the bittersweet of having a connecting cube with the customer service dept…the sweet part is hearing all the funny and unusual calls they get from angry people.

This isnt good, i can listen to both prequels to The All-Pro in 1 week……1 WEEK!!! That means between each All-Pro episode i can listen to both of the books

Has to be like the 50th+ time listening to it, and the All-Pro. I listend to the Rookie before i read it and then i read The Starter before i listened to it and now i have the All-Pro sitting at home but i want to listen to it before i read it so i keep with the pattern

[flickr-photo:id=6316212157,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

….for the third time. Then its on to The Starter again and then on to The All-Pro. I can’t get enough of the GFL.

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. B…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

Hmmm the last episode was 14-15 so was 15 cut in half?

friday and i have reports due, music helps to stop my brain from telling me to move onto another task before the first one is finished… i may have ADD =P

the keys as I type, my fridge running, the kitchen sink dripping like it’s its full time job, & I think my roommate’s snoring! Music? Lemme see … Semi-Charmed Life – Third Eye Blind

A Very Strange Little Boy

Chapter 10 “Half and Autopsy is better than none”

that song is Hilarious!

DJ would’ve to be my day job you know.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

no not really I wish I was. Just a decent halloween themed song.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones…..Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood…..Witch Doctor by David Seville…..Runnin’ With the Devil by Van Galen…..House of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie [6.25 minutes long]…..More Human Than Human by White Zombie…..Is There A Ghost by Band of Horses…..Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails…..Haunted by Evanescence…..Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden…..Psycho Killer by Talking Heads…..Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper…..Mother by Danzig…..(Ghosts) Riders in the Sky by Johnny Cash…..Highway to Hell by AC/DC…..Black Magic Woman by Santana…..American Nightmare by Misfits…..Thriller by Michael Jackson…..Fall Children by AFI…..Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon…..Dragula by Rob Zombie…..Halloween by Stephen Lynch

they’re Icelandic viking rock. Some of their songs are in English and others are in Icelandic; either way, I dig what they’ve got going on.

I thought they broke up awhile ago.

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

This is on my phone! LOL … it must be from a halloween playlist from last year or something

My phone only has Clocks and Viva la Vida … similar?

THIS IS DEUTSCH – Eisbrecher, Freak On A Leash – Korn, Welcome to the Jungle – GNR, Paranoid – Avenged Sevenfold, Staring at the Sun – Offspring, Gimme Shellter – Rolling Stones, Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd, Everything About You – Ugly Kid Joe, It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – Pitbull Daycare …

No, really, I am. LOL … Herzdieb – Eisbrecher, Pain – Jimmy Eat World, 5 Millionen – Die Krupps, Undead – Hollywood Undead, Ich Tu Dir Weh – Rammstein, You Make me Feel So Dead – Pitbull Daycare, Scream With Me – Mudvayne, The Greatest View – Silverchair, Creatures – 311, Velocity Shift – Overseer, Dear Enemy – Lola Angst, Break Stuff – Limp Bizkit, Careless Whisper – Seether, Change Your Mind – Sister Hazel, Comatose – Skillet, Welcome Home – Coheed & Cambria, Metalingus – Alter Bridge ……….. no new music until I have the time to hook up the iPhone to a different PC (laptop needs a new motherboard) … meaning … yeahp … RESET! I HAVE TO STUDY … but as usual I don’t feel like it … UGH!

‘Dead I Well May Be’ ended up being twice as long as I thought it was … so I haven’t finished it … I am at a torturous part and am having a difficult time jumping back into it …. but it is addictive so I will need to wait until I have some time on my hands.

is rather good. I don’t think it is as good as the last album, but it doesn’t suck. Also, I’ve been listening to Muddy Waters. I had to listen for a class, but now im sort of hooked.

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

Listening to the end of – ‘Dead I Well May Be’ by Adrian McKinty. I have 2 other books on deck … ‘The Night Eternal – Book 3 of The Strain Trilogy’ and ‘Dead of Night – A Zombie Novel’. Have to go study …. TTYL

The whole Death Magnetic album actually. Awesome.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I love Halloween!

So anyone else here excited for the new Coldplay album coming out this tuesday, Oct 25th? I pre-ordered it months ago and I can’t wait.

I’ve been listening to Foster the People a great deal lately. Also, I spent a good five hours listening to classical music in general. (itunes has a 100+ masterpiece set for 9 dollars)

“Come follow me! Space Admiral DeRose. I am totally not a rogue pilot that commands the resistance’s naval forces.”

Been awhile but agree Disarm, Cherub Rock … add 1979, Tarantula and Ava Adora. OK … Regretfully, I gotta get up and start my day … Happy Weekend!

There are so many good songs … Haven’t listened in awhile … Uhhh … Voodoo Child, Cold Shot … Etc.

I listened to the preview, interesting. Chores? You are way ahead of me …

Being a Texas, I love Stevie… what a great guitarist. My personal favorite is his cover of Little Wing.

Ever listen to the song “Nightmare” by Pat Green… its about growing up and losing Stevie and Townes van Zandt.

—- I’m 6’3″ and 265, so if Sigler ever puts me in a book as some pussy Quarterback you’ll know why I eviscerated him.

I was a highwayman, along the coach roads I did ride…

—- I’m 6’3″ and 265, so if Sigler ever puts me in a book as some pussy Quarterback you’ll know why I eviscerated him.

and now I should probably start the chores and errands part of my day.

love what he did with this song

Even though he’s despised ’round these parts, Hutchinssssssssssss is a damn fine writer.

except for this song.
    This gets me amped and ready to get shit done.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awYVlAv6Cek

they are Hilarious and Natalie Portman is awesome

Haven’t listened to the Pumpkins in a while… Disarm, Zero, and Cherub Rock will always be my favorites by Billy and company.

The only System on this playlist is … Ego Brain :o) … The Hives – Two-Timing Touch & Broken Bones … Papa Roach – Kick in the Teeth … Limp Bizkit – Rollin’ … Dr Hook – Cover of the Rolling Stone … yeahp … Skillet – Comatose … dang the site is SLOW and glitchy today … LOL

system of a down, anything from their older albums is great! (steal this album, toxicity or self titled)

Episode 2: Harbinger

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

I shall leave u with … White Stripes – Icky Thump … Mudvayne – Happy … Megaherz – Rappunzel … Birmingham 6 – Thunderstruck … & … Avenged Sevefold – PARANOID!! The preceding was brought to you at max volume … My mailman just said he could hear it outside :o| I guess it is kinda loud … and NiN – You Know What You Are … I wish I didn’t have to study …. CYA it’s been fun … :o) … what r u listening to?? Or what do u wish u were listening to?

Mine is named – Beautiful Day (which it really isn’t cuz it’s cold and rainy here LOL) … and the next song … The Constellations – Perfect Day :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zjs9Tu83c

I was just wondering because DJ Endorphin is my friend Uri

you have good taste in music, ive pretty much created a playlist from your posts

Sumerian Legend/Fiction

The Catalyst ft. DJ Endorphin?

The Pocket and the Pendant (2004 Version)

Megaherz – Miststuck … Beck – E Pro … Beastie Boys – Sabotage … OK one more … Pitbull Daycare – Sheer Heart Attack … HAPPY MONDAY!!!

dub step myself lately. I blame Del_detriment. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

there so good but they called it quits after one album! CURSES!

BlackShard Syndicate ShardBorn Forever!

Kylesa, Mastodon, the Sword? …

Well it’s a secret for now anyway…. Foot in mouth
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Recently i’ve started listening to dub step verisons of songs and the like. Its kinda like techno but more focus on the rythems….I really like this stuff. Anyone else?

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

INTRO BY SCOTT SIGLER (twice in a row)

I can’t get enough of the bass in this song!

Chapter 16

I’ve never seen them live. I bet it was good tho!!

Love the metal coming out of Georgia these days…

Bone thugs – Weedman… they always chill me out when im putting together reports for work, try it!

Their first two albums. These just never get old.

Chapter 12

Special quest intro: NATHAN FILLIAN!!

Time for a refill I think.

Intro by Space Ghost!

Intro by Bryan Clauser

Devils dance floor

Chapters 4 and 5

http://badbadnotgood.bandcamp.com/album/bbng-2 (they posted their music for free.i dig this canadian trio. I think it’s jazz… and all the songs may be covers… all i know is the groove is good and they’re talented musicians. They cover a Flying Lotus song (camel) and theres a tribute to Zelda. I found them on youtube: BBNG

his laugh is too much… I gotta give 7th Son a re-listen

Intro by George Takei

Ft. Scott Sigler and many more

Its a great show about real issues in gaming. They were on the escapistmagazine.com until they had a falling out but now they are on penny arcade tv. I recomend you check them out, great to watch and even a good time to listen to them as well :)

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits

I listened to the first book back when it came out and i lost track of it for awhile so im going back to relisten to the first and then go for the other two

I have seen JC Hutchinsssssssssssss is the FdØ’s nemesis somewhere around here before but I also have read somewhere that the FdØ influenced JC Hutchinsssssssssssss. What I’m trying to say is which one is it? I’m confused and I get confused easily but not to easily!

[edited for spelling, sorry]

……POST 4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 16, Special Appearance in the Episode by the Cousin of Scary Perry Dawsey

the whole 7th Son series, even though it is written by the FDO’s nemesis, JC Hutchinssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

… No… Seriously… I’m at work… They make us watch this <redacted> every day… Why oh why can’t I be a traingle victim right now…………………

“The Hunter”

I struggled to get into it, but by ep 3, I was hooked! What do you think of it so far?

Hahahha that’s a good one. Saw them live in Detroit before… pretty kick-ass show!

Betas Unite

Celebrity Story-So-Far: Scott Sigler our FDØ

I gotta get up and get moving before it’s 6am again … yawn.

5 was during my lunch

*throws alarm clock across room* UGH

Dec 3rd, always put on a good show!

next time I’m on podiobooks.com I’m going to have to check that out.

There are 3 books and then a 7 episode novella of sorts thats a prequel

That’s by what his name? So are the 7th son podcasts any good? There’s a few of them aren’t there?

Chapter 4

Chapter 3

I sense a nightmare coming on …

long day

So we were talking about a podiobook after all then? Embarassed

The Violet just took Dr. Cortez

Metallica might be making new songs.

at first I didn’t pay much attention to 5fdp but now they are starting to grow on me. Especially this one song.

When I tried to pinpoint the exact location of the sound inside my wall the noise suddenly stopped. So whatever it was heard me moving around. Where’s HH&S when you needs them.

I hope my new tenants don’t gnaw on the tip of my fingers when I’m asleep.

and now I have this song in my head … thanx LOL

New? I’ve heard all of the older stuff … I will need to go listen … thanx

I like this one too. This was a prettty decent CD.

Like this song a lot

but I pefer neither …. and that is why whatever is in my walls is about to die a horrible death of their own choosing … I found a box of bait gnawed on … I didn’t even have to spring a trap on them dumbos … welll I guess it was either the bait or starve to death … nothing to eat here … LOL … poor little guys. I woula preferred something a little more humane … apparently the roommate had other plans. Good luck with your new tennants.

it’s a monster.

possibly a mouse. If so that is just exactly what I need right now!

I want to know what you were talking about!!! Wink

Sequel to The Pocket and the Pendant from the Max Quick Series

What do you think?

Though the narration is done in the voice of a 5-year-old boy, which is quite a lot to listen to for just about 11 hours, that also is a lot of what makes the story. Now that I’m near the end (45 minutes left!) I can’t imagine just anybody doing the narration. Great book though. Made me a little weepy quite a few times. Also made me angry, at least during the bits that didn’t make me laugh. I like a book that gets you involved emotionally in a lot of different ways. Overall I’m very satisfied with the experience!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

across the room, but as podcast wise relistening to the Crypt given that I have just finished the All Pro.

study music … yeah … not studying … again … yawwwn … The Starter and Nocturnal …. good choices!! On MY list!!

were you?!

finishing what I start has never been a problem for me! Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Actually, he does all the characters really well. But even better, he does the narration in his own! <swoon> Scottish accents FTW.

Blackheart by Jugopunch

Combat Cook

Over at Podiobooks now…

aka nilling

I’m sure I have no idea what you’re talking about! Innocent

And yes, Bella – you are free to comment how you like on that one! Tongue out

OOOH! You were talking about a podiobook! Ooops!! Embarassed

Read by David Tennant. Cool

Though we’re not getting another female. Those were some horny little birdies!

No matter what is happening or what hour it is or how quiet I am, as soon as I hit the record button for ANY reason he starts up!

with the conversation, he especially liked your guitar playing :)

But it ended before it really got started. I felt a little cheated at the end.

Combat Cook

Schubert – Symphony No 8 in B Minor …

He just recently lost his mate! Frown

But I do think you should get him a friend. He’s probably very lonely. Frown

And I muted the mic when it counted! Next time, birdie jail? Wink

Can’t get a word in edgewise! The bird doesn’t let up!! Undecided

Envy me … Then go listen! :o)

I can can walk now.
    But a massage sounds good after one of the boys has showered me. *skips off to S&N*

There, there – lie back and enjoy! Let me just pop into S&N and get one of the boys over to carry you off to the sauna for a soak and massage.

Honestlly, I think he’s more active and vocal now than he was before Lily died. (Just ask those who try to hangout on G+ with me!) Can’t decide whether to buy him a new companion or not.

Now, now – none of that!

repeatidly hitting the wall

Thanks!

well I can use all the help I can get to … get me to study LOL … so I turned it on when I got home … and I haven’t studied yet :o| … LOL … maybe I will get off now and study like a fiend … or maybe just wait for Sunday … tho … there is football at noon!!! Grrrrr!! SO … Aram Khachaturian – Masquerada Suite … g’nite … .

It’s out in November and they are selling direct rather than through itunes. I got a free track to ease the wait. Renegade! LOVING IT!

Hopefully it’s at least the tiniest bit helpful!

…from the kid’s dubstep cranking in the next room.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

… and it is deafening … happy friday!!

Envy me for having “new” Sigler to listen to ;o)

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

He would’ve turned 65 years if he didn’t pass away.

then its snuf, vermillion 1&2, wait and bleed next thing i know im killing hookers, i dont know how i got there…

all their stuff is pretty weird but in a very good way. lol the lead singer looks a bit like zach galifianakis so i always picture him singing when i hear the music

Dark Seed – Paint it Black … Aerosmith – Livin on the Edge … Pitbull Daycare – Sheer Heart Atack … Rammstein – Ich Tu Dir Weh … Jefferson Airplane – White Rabbit … and if u made it this far u r in for a laugh … Lemonade Mouth – Determinate … today’s my Friday!!!! WOOO!!

Got Disturbed first CD playing as i wander the internet.

Completely seriously utterly fantastic voice … believe this is a German playlist … nope … ammmend that … odd playlist … Johnny Cash – HURT …

Killing in the Name – Rage Against the Machine

Skinhead on the Mtba – Dropkick Murphys … I think it’s a painting playlist … :o|

The Pure Essence ofRandomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Cupids Chokehold … g’nite :o)

Sheer Heart Attack … Killer Queen … Tie Your Mother Down … thank you … good old songs …

Yeah totally out of left field … Finger Eleven – Living in a Dream

somtimes I hear a good old song and I think … WOW I totally forgot I liked that song …

Deftones – Change (In the House of Flies) … music to study the skeletal system by …

I was just listening to this and thought I had seen a FFDP mention in here somewhere! IDK that I have heard the new CD … wait … I’ve heard Bad CO …. but that’s it I think …

Good music

Seether – Careless Whisper

I was listening to this … the reader reminds me of the FDO … A little deeper voice … maybe it’s the sarcasm in the book … IDK something vaguely reminded me of Scott. And not because I’m here LOL I came here to mention it … and ummm got distracted ….

We Will Rock You…

We Are The Champions…

listening to a mix on my itunes at work.. little bit of Tool, Angles and Airwaves, Trapt, Blink 182, Incubus, and Sevendust on shuffle right now..

I for some reason have to be listening to my ipod when I read.. the music sets the stage for the style of books I like.

Wolf got me into him…

You teach her will Miss Yoda

She can tell within the opening strands of any Metallica song who it is. Within the first few lines she can tell which song.

Mine like Poison – RAWK!

Listening to their second CD at the moment (War is the Answer), but i got my mp3 player playing all their music so i figure i’ll hit thier first CD sometime in the future.

Welcome to the Jungle – GNR … I wish my Anatomy book was an audiobook … there may be money in that … then you could just include a picture book wth the audio … I keep falling asleep reading it … ZzZzZzZz …

to play ‘at’ her boyfriend. It means a lot to her right now. What didn’t you see coming? I take requests and do my best with them…. It’s just for fun. It’s ok if you think I’m a load of Crap. I’m ok with that :)

You have a nice voice. Thanx for sharing. :o)

Sung for Bella … I nearly choked to death on my Fruity Cheerios. I didn’t see that coming. I went back and rewatched it, emphasis on watch and caught ‘cover’. Do you write your own lyrics/music? Are you in a band or have you thought about joining one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcB2YK6jsI

LINK or this one

This is a new one.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I can’t get this one to open on the phone either but I will check it out later! WOW so mu