This topic contains 53 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tim Quinlan Tim Quinlan 6 years, 10 months ago.

What are the creatures in Nocturnal

its weird that they are all diffrent monsters…that confused me for a while

A cult of angry midgets… maybe…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

…*sniff*… fine!

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Snatch faced, boner-having, pee-jizzing, fucking cannibal zombies!

And Jack Palms is the shit too!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Some of them are Jawas…

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

I still think that it’s Aliens who are manipulating DNA to amass a batch of warriors to take over humanity. Kind of like sneaking in some spy DNA through gene splicing and the victims have to be kidnapped, of course ,who would want to volunteer. And then they walk around ,not even knowing what has happenend to them.

all this is speculation anyway
    i think most people thought he was going for the ancient evil tack or aliens from space or a combination of the two

the voices like the ancient evil angle
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

In all fairness, I think most of us got the old time evil idea when the files were deleted from the gang database. But props nontheless

I may be wrong. It has happened (as frequently as scott not being on time).

some ancient evil come back to life or has re-awakened
    The Math god

I was originally thinking proto-pygmies, but like so many other things Sigler killed that idea http://www.newanimal.org/protopyg.htm

you gettin’ nothin’ from me, no candy, no soda, no cookies or milk

go cry in ya beer

:D
    The Math god

Oh… I beg to differ….

been there, experienced it
    gawd, they can be grosser the teens without trying
    lol
    The Math god

The original C.H.U.D.S. were both Chemical Hazardous Underground Disposal company and the Cannibalistic/Omnivore Humanoid Underground Dwellers. I cannot remember if the city was New York NY or Chicago IL. The sequel HBO did was good. The third one was a sequel that was a rip on Return Of The Living Dead replaced with Human looking CHUDs. Hell, one of them was a Pomeranian I think.

I agree – the first thing I thought of was the little bastards from Phantasm, which I believe predate the Jawas.

Taste is the Enemy of Art.

An enigma wrapped in a mystery on a bed of lettuce?

————
    KnitWitch

They’re Kindergarteners with safety scissors, light up tennis shoes and runny little snot factories under those robes.

Yep. The scariest thing known to humankind. Kindergarteners in a group – completely out of control. Chicken scissors aren’t nearly as scary as safety scissors in the hands of a 5 year old.

Just think what they’re going to do to that little kid’s hair. ooooo yeah, is his mom gonna be mad when they bring him back to the white room. And … it’s the night before class pictures are taken.

Mwah ha ha. Sigler is true eeeevil!

Tastes Like Chicken

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    I would say Phantasm…left overs. The Tall Man is probably training the King as His replacement.

What if they’re creatures that when really excited send out minor telechenetic waves and thats why you only see visions in your dreams.

I speculate a previously undiscovered Snipe related sewer-dwelling creatures that speak an obscure Jawa-derivative dialect.
    Just a theory.
    ————
    KnitWitch

They are a mystery, is what they are :/

Thats what I thought of when he first discribed them

I think they’re extras from PHANTASM….. They are the imported mutant corpse dwarfs from another dimension and its the only life they know!

Dude,

Everyone should know by now that these motherfuckers are boner-having, pee-jizzing, fucking cannibal zombies! Forget the fact that their slaves come on like the sand midgets from Star Wars. The ones in control are straight up Zombies! Wait until you see their boner-bending ceremony!!

Now go listen to Jack Wakes Up, you dirty junkies!

…where the real money from the podcast is made. Nocturnal-the T-shirt, Nocturnal-The Coloring book, Nocturnal-the Lunch box, Nocturnal-the Breakfast Cereal, Nocturnal-the Flame Thrower.

Can you imagine Nocturnal the Breakfast Cereal? “It even stays crunchy in urine!”

they have elvolved to be hairless from outerspace, they are always ill tempered towards humans, and they have a thirst for human blood.you never know.

Dont tell me, vegans that went over the edge, mated with cloned dinosours, and are hell bent on killing all meat eaters in a Yukon Jack fueled plan to free all cows from corperate oppression?!?!

I knew I figured it out.
    Come on Scott, think of some thing original, that was way to easy to figure out.

we worship the sigmeister (DAMN HIM) for the creations he (DAMN HIM) gives us, not for his smarts
    at least that’s what my voices tell me
    The Math god

Wait wait. . ..how can they be SCARIER? XD You’ve made it your job to be the scariest, goriest thing going. :whipcrack: No whimping out now!

Uh oh. He broke you. . . .

I loved the Dinks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The Math god

They’re Dinks, from Space Balls!

..that he’s more creative than that.

they would definately be mutant ones…………
    The Math god

THE sigmeister (DAMN HIM) has a way fo presenting creatures that both intrigues and repulses the listener/reader. It is always fasinating to see things from another creatures point of view, not all writers give you that. and some of those that do, it is done without imagination. Mr. Silger (DAMN HIM) always gives us a new perspective, way of thinking, way of being when he presents his loving creatures/aliens/monsters/playthings.
    The Math god

The Sigmeister would NEVER stoop to using those scrawny little midgets in one of his masterpieces! I’m betting it’s the bunny from Monty Python.

Here’s the description from Wikipedia:

Jawa

This species is, on average about 1 meter (3 feet) tall (although in Episode IV some much-taller Jawas can be seen organizing droids to present them to Owen and Luke) and characterized by their brown robes, glowing yellow eyes, and quickly spoken language. They are almost always seen wearing hoods which completely shadow their faces, leaving only the gleaming eyes visible; this is because Jawas emit a faint horrible smell that attracts insects which swarm their body and face, making both very unpleaseant to view.

That’s great. However, I’ve seen the bag trannies here in San Francisco (and yes, there ARE bag trannies) and they are far scarier than what I have in store with NOCTURNAL.

That image made me chortle.

Clueless on creatures. Isn’t it interesting how Scott is teaching us about cannibalism from the creatures perspective? The combo of the forensics and the creatures is fascinating. The science Scott has dug up will be scarier than the creatures!

s13cybergal, an OJ with a walker.
    You can’t forget that Scott!

Can bag ladies pee that high? Up walls? Hmm I thought they just squatted, they might be bagtrannies

~ sig impaired~

must be some vampiric/werewolferine/midget/dwarf thingie that occupies their minds while sleeping or lies dormant in the subconciense (sp) waiting for their masters to call them forth in a bloodlust rampage…………or not ……….

still waiting………sigler (DAMN HIM) tends to wait till we are screaming for the beasties to show themselves before he let’s us in on them
    so for now. glimpses is all we get………(DAMN HIM)
    *——————————————————————————————–*

The Math god

Is it not possible that theese are some east coast super evolved snipe type critters?

They seem to work together like the snipes.

Embrace your talent for non sequitur obfuscated animal rhymes.

the cood be mutant malnourished infant munchkins with elongated femurs who keep vigilantie cats in bomer jackets as pets and like to piss everywhere?

All I know is that when a creature is masked by a cloak, nothing good can come of it….tentacles, claws, who know what they are masking!!

…with elongated femurs? Or could they be albino tigers with glow in the dark incisors?

Or vigilante Cats in bomber jackets.

That might explain the way San Francisco smells during the dry season

Not only is this a "good" explanation, it’s frickin’ legendary. There is some seriously heavy theory in this bad boy, my friend – I walk the walk as I talk the talk (or is that "read the read?").

This is obviously a race of poor malnourished infants who, in the search of something to eat, wandered off into a nuclear test area and got mutantized. And until Brian gets bitten by a radioactive spider, there will be noone able to stand between them and their plans of making the world unto their urinal.

I hope Sigler’s got a good sci fi explanation of these guys (like ancestors and rocktopi).

But I will say that when I heard the description of those short guys in the ‘dungeon’, I thought of the nasty Death Munchkins from the film Phantasm… which was actually a pretty decent movie.

When I heard the interview on techofoder I thought the sounded like C.H.U.D but judging from the forums and first two episodes, I wasn’t even close.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.