This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio CPK IrishmanFromOhio 7 years ago.

Werewolves

• Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Was that a reference to Final Fantasy I?

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

Sigler (DAMN HIM) is NOT old school
    newer and better
    either mutant something or alien devil spawn or a combination of thereof or even fluffy bunnies gone awry
    with attitude thrown in for fun.
    who knows, who cares, until they get revealed
    of course the voice are rooring for an ancient eveil that has choosen to come forth after millinea of sleep
    but then, who knows, it is all hidden in the mind (I use this term as theoritical in its existence) of Scott Sigler (DAMN HIM)
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Profile photo of Dustin Climer

I bet it’s goblins from the town of Nilbog.

Profile photo of Mitch Barchi

I think this is the second time Vampires and Werewolves were brought up. Scott is to complex to take any simple monsters.

Profile photo of Steven Boyd

no fu*king way

Profile photo of Brian Hunt

Werewolves…I somehow doubt it

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    You said Jawas!..

Profile photo of Glenn Dixon

hmmm….perhaps triangle-infected ancestors?

hey, it could happen…

Glenn

Profile photo of Maia W

I’ll admit I entertained the possibility of a werewolf kind of creature initially, but then thought “Wait. We’re talking about Sigler here. That would be way too easy…”

So I’m back to blissfully (or should I say stressingly) clueless and happy to wait for the reveal.

————
    KnitWitch

Profile photo of Rick Derks

I think it must be a group of bitchy wives!!!

Profile photo of Alex Langley

It’s jawas. Or hooded munchkins from the wizard of oz who are mad at the world and have bladder issues… or maybe leprecons…

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

The Irishman from Ohio"I never Get to Get it!"-Wacko Warner
    Werewolves…so far the Nocturals have shown no traditions werewolf stuff. Old school werewolves killed and eat ANYTHING but other weres’. The Underworld movies give a good example of this. Minus the regeneration and the silver thing. The silver thing was created by the writer from the original Wolf-man movie.

Profile photo of Paul Campbell

I have a suspicion about Snipes. Perhaps not the little guys from The Great Snipe Hunt. I’m thinking we’re getting their bigger, more evolved cousins.

Profile photo of

And one of the painful kind at that. Do you think I would EVER stoop to such unimaginative drivel as vampires and werewolves living in sin together? PUH-LEEZE! Have you no faith in your Future Leader of the World? It’s not werewolves. It’s not vampires.

Profile photo of Andy Etters

The story appears to have werewolves and perhaps a werewolf crime syndicate or vigilantes. I’m betting the hooded guys are vampires. Just a guess that it’s a vampire vs werewolf story.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.