This topic contains 702 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 4 months ago.

Welcome New Junkies!

Line up and prepare to be strip searched for spam! Turn around and place your palms against the wall!

Once you’ve been cleared, feel free to move freely throughout the forums! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I would just like to say I see there has been 27 new recruits since I join the sigler nation. Welcome everybody! To reach 1∅,∅∅∅ all there needs to be is another 837 more then the goal will be accomplished……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

…..I’d say the first four were spammers. They just look like random strings of letters.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

I welcomed before were SPAMMERS! Spammers are not welcome here, but if

came here for a rockin good time, some awesome stories and great people, then you are more than WELCOME here!!! But if you are a spammer… HIT THE BRICKS!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

and watch out for low-flying thrown chickens! Don’t ask… you’ll see for yourself, trust me.

Welcome you new folks! Jump in, mix it up, and spread the word. Nothing serious going on here, just a bunch of folks having a great time on the forums, book tours, and of course SiglerFest (and other lesser conventions…)

Thanks for the suggestion & I will definitely jump right in! Catch you on the flip side.

Jump in the fray here at the forums and enjoy!

I’m absolutely privileged to finally be completely infectious among everbody. I strongly believe as a group we will possibly reach 1∅,∅∅∅ by the end of summer. Once again I’m thankful for the warm welcome. JUNKIES UNITE!

• Power2the1
  • DEAD_SILVER_EAG…
  • Maven
  • zofer11
  • johnball
  • Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

…but chatting up my family? No, sir. That’s going a little too far. :p

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~
That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

10,000 by year’s end! Chat up your friends and family, bring the dog and turtle! There might even be donuts with sprinkles and nuns, and well throw chickens at balloons at SiglerFest 2012 to celebrate! It’ll be huge! (You’ll see…)

zofer11
johnball
Miecul
Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

alicebowers
Cygnwulf

Scooby does have quite the speech impediment, and a fair number of humans are clueless as to how to pronounce Arioch. Almost no receptionist/nurse even attempts it when I have an appointment somewhere.

I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

…..component of personal hygiene, regardless of gender.

That sounds like how Scooby Doo says Arioch’s screen name…

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

DalMakon
halexander
raqrock
medic860
TC

Hopefully it’s a nice, neat Bush?

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

So someone who attended Siglerfest told me that the FDO likes Bush. Well here I am!!

THAT is a perfect compliment to passing!!

Here’s one that Scott did on the basics of football:

http://www.scottsigler.com/football

<<<<<< RETARD!

I read that book … I know of that spanky spoon … somehow I didn’t put two and two together … or maybe I did and got three. UGH

Still there was nothing fun about that tutorial … I was concentrating so hard there may have been smoke … my poor non-FB brain … he’s apparently the Monkey Whisperer cuz I seem to have caught on … thou I may need to re-listen … still … not fun, YET … LOL …

Happy Thursday

until you get to …… I mean when you get to know us.

Once you get into “Contagious“, you’ll understand about the Spanky Spoon.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Thank you so much Shadygirl! That was the author? HUH … I think when I got to the “fun” part … I was distracted … and really had to try and concentrate on just the football. I agree … playing FB and having a coach dad explains why he is so passionate about it and how he can explain it so easily … it was a really good explanation … when I finish the 3 books I am reading now … The Rookie is next :) … thanx again!!! If anyone finds any other files similar to this one on Passing, please share!

My favorite is scream.me.a.lullaby.

FUN TO KNOW?! FUNNNN! TO! KNOW! ???

Undecided

Wait a minute … stop right there … roflmbo … where do I sign up for a “spankie spoon”? … Are their rules and regulations regarding it’s use? What FUN is he speaking of? LOL

Well he seems to know football well enough to explain it so any non-FB-loving monkey could GET IT. I might not find it fun to know but I certainly understand it much better. I have seen more live games than televised, so I already knew some of the INTEL (that helped) and now the things I have SEEN all have actual names associated with them. HELPFUL!!

Thank you Shadygirl!! Is there another file that explans things besides passing? That was a really great and informative explanation!! There are so many things in life that could use that type of clear and concise explanation. Thank you! I will re-listen and try The Rookie again. Crap, gotta work …

I’d start by watching the Active Forum Topics box on the right side of the page. –>>

Every time a comment is posted, that particular thread jumps to the top of the list. It’s an easy way to get a feel for where we tend to spend most of our time.

I am proud to say that I MAY be getting the hang of this forum. It’s way easier to navigate anywhere but on the iPhone. I found an entire section I’d never seen before including an AWESOME thread about the football books. There was a link there to Scott’s FB refresher but I can’t find it on the linked page. Can someone share it if it exists? I am totally excited to try The Rookie/Starter books again!!! Thank you for the added motivation! I am glad to have a tiny glimpse into what it’s about!! I spent DAYS looking for that info and it randomly fell into my lap minutes after my plea for help up there! Happy Wednesday!

Random question #1 … I want to like the football books. Is there a support group? I worry that I may be missing really great books. It’s frustrating. I am NOT a FB hater! Sadly I am not a rabid fan either :( I know … defective. BUT I want to make another attempt with The Starter. THAT is why I am here in general. I was looking for an answer as to how to approach the book if you have never read a football play in your life. OK I hear you muttering … ‘hands up and step away from the book’ … WELLL … I don’t wanna give up just yet because maybe there is help. Is there a thread somewhere? Pre-reading (would there be tests)? Motivation? Coercion? A cookie if I finish it, the spanky spoon if I don’t … OK … I’m a little sleepy … uhhh … what was that noise … the mob; it’s beginning to circle, isn’t it … errr … I may be in imminent danger … is there help (if there is I will continue looking) or am I just a lost cause? Thanx again for the warm welcome!

It sounds like a nice place to be. I like the books I’ve read and the characters! Feel free to point me in the direction of any awesome or prominent threads … :o) … I feel a little lost at times and prolly need direction UGH I might warrant my own personal guard LOL thanx again :o)

it’s a mad house alright. Just wait and see. But there aren’t any guards, so it’s all good! Tongue out

We’re completely disfunctional, we argue, fuss and fight. We don’t always agree, but we’ll outright kill anyone who tries to hurt one of us. We’re connected. We all have the same disease. We’re all Infected! Welcome to the family.

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

I am relieved that I don’t have to shrink it again. Ugh! How embarassing! I can’t seem to keep up or catch up. No chiefs? All Indians? And it’s not a mad house? :o) amazing.

…your avatar looks just fine to me — perfect size. And definitely a nice bunch here. For a forum that isn’t formally moderated, it’s actually delightfully void of trolls *knock on wood* (lest I just jinxed us all!)

Should I make it smaller? You shoulda seen it last night, it was the size of a house! I was mortified! … Everyone seems so nice! There is a lot to read and mostly doing it from an iPhone so it’s a little overwhelming. Still good fun!

Very nice avatar! Jump in the fray and have fun Laughing There are a bunch of delightful and crazy junkies here

Thank you for the welcome. Interesting place. I like the books I’ve read. I look empty without an avatar. I’ll work on it when I’m near the home laptop. Work bekons …

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

to guess which new “Junkies” are spammers:

Dovik332
Declis011
rajaswam24
Sierem01
Kirian664

Anyone else seeing a pattern here???

Either we skipped a few junkies or there was a mad dash for 9,000, but we reached 9,000 and then some! Here are the junkies that signed up since the post below by Damn Dirty Junkie

• hawas234
  • Civik83
  • glibulnerwere
  • ppliatimtp
  • Aviacija-dofwentee
  • Ranain667
  • Kirian664
  • rajn
  • thabity
  • Twainy
  • Sham
  • barokkot
  • badhead
  • Liainitob
  • NeahAddetaFew
  • Doclut09
  • kokain11
  • huyndy33
  • telseffepaY
  • IPokeBadgersWithaSpoon
  • Imdork
  • childbook5
  • Joean621
  • rohir
  • preces
  • jaiksy88
  • Ashin111
  • tuplsx
  • Jay Couvillon
  • David hai Corey
  • kaijse88
  • Valiban82
  • panesd
  • garry33
  • suplers
  • celebritynuden

Welcome one and all!

Sandisan

Terrence

Bemis

syafinaz

ikagar324

Soon to be starring in NOCTURNAL by Scott Sigler. The autograph line starts to the right.

Welcome to the new junkies! And if you are spammers we will hunt you down and truly F-UP your PHP databases!

non-spamming, FDO-loving Junkies. The current actual number of people who have registered for the site is 9777. You can tell by going to the most recent registered Junkie’s (KrasnogljadYn) profile page. So as of today, 787 spammers have signed up and been spaminated!

Sure hope none of these new Junkies are spammers!!!! If you are, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! THE SPAMINATORS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!

We’re at 8990 registered users, but how many of them aren’t spammers?

RIGHT THERE!!! ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ Yell

Hail Santa!

That’s not right. Stupid spellchecker…

Tguntop

Wackyncrazy

nutjob

FullMetalJustin

zaru786

I suggest a very awesome prize, like some old gum that was stuck under the FDØ’s office desk of DØØM!

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

in this lot! They don’t deserve waves… what they deserve is an excruciating, incurable case of crotch rot!!! Yell

Hello! (Waves at the new junkies)

Who do we have here?

olemmiwinks

Kimrester

That’s who!

We’re at 8971 registered users! 29 more until 9000!!!

Here are more people who have signed up for some fun:

biasseApava

pnixon

zombievigilante

THX1138

zoron

I shall strive to maintain some degree of consistency.

When I was commenting fairly heavily, the “What are you listening thread” was kinda like that for me.

• I can only make one person happy each day. Sorry, today’s not your day. Tomorrow’s not looking so good either.

RxGenerics

Fretman5150

Yeahha

bigreader

KedgeMarvo

Let us all welcome…

Dungamlanna

Outtops

KrakenDomesAndB…

mich4589

dompounny

…we’d cross that 9000 barrier. Join us, damn you!

raydonloc

M0nstermunch

immokyChiff

SweMu

DreamTheEndless

Here’s the latest batch to be processed:

Ta-da!

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

Copy #38 of The Rookie, copy #126 of The Starter, copy #(please not 3001) of The All-Pro

you, sir or madam, win the Official Athanas Stamp of Kick-Ass for the day.

Welcome to the madness!

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Can’t fault you there. :B

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

drug in!

Norman728

Serrlikarryu

ShankedGolfer

Nomadic-warior

Occupy_my_rocktopi

Shankedgolfer plays like I do and you got to love occupy_my_rocktopi from my favorite novel of all time!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Welcome ya’ll!

It was totally in the spirit of all things Sigler.

Trying to hide from Kali and GJ… maybe I can hide behind these new Junkies for awhile…

to

and Synthbabie is posting already! Woo Hoo!!

of new baby Junkies! Now let’s not scare them too badly right away…. we’ll give ‘em a couple of days then let ‘em have it!! LOL!!

Just kidding, just kidding!! Welcome!

I found me!

We’ve totally slacked off on this job! Oh well, here’s to some of our newest Junkies!! Welcome!!

Glad to be here. Cool

There is a better world out there, and I plan to discover it.

Welcome to the site!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

• jimzhao1968
  • Proud member of the Gutter Sistren and CBBC Tigress

• merceline
  • darrenmartin
  • eressea44
  • ruckerthefuckher
  • [flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

• Trowlysheelry
  • dinospankme10

• era44
  • Steve819
  • Now go to SiglerFest.

I see a couple of you have already added profile pics! Nice to ‘see’ you!

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

• kalvin
  • Nice to meet you! Don’t forget to fill in your profile and upload a pic.

Welcome to..

• ZombieHudSucker
  • perrydawseylives

So get busy, fill in your profiles and add your profile pics and twitter ID’s

• mishel
  • Aliza
  • liza
  • Catelehas

• FallenSeraph2479

welcome to the twisted mind of Scott Sigler

Milker_of_FDOs_Taint_Zone_for_Tuaca_Platinum ‘s name forces me to make an exception. Good on you, sir.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Welcome to the newest!

Everyone welcome CurtF to the show…another angel chainsaws its wings off every time a junkie is born.

Welcome!

Welcome ToneRoc to junkie forumlife!

And a big welcome to Backstan!

Welcome to

Enjoy yourself here. :3

Welcome junkies!

Welcome junkie!

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Also welcome! (I felt bad for leaving you out. D:)

• zimmerman86

• griselm

• xstchwiz

• I_call_him_Gamblor

• The Contralto Bella Donna

• flonowlin

• Skeezix

• pettersen87@hotmail.com

• mikusxlr

• I_Break_Pretty_Things

• cyborg

• artypants

• run2slow431

• thorax

• davyhotch

• Wei Ting Long

• y2kjerome

• hittman110

• SuckItBitch

• Matthias Sahlmann

• zackfoust

• superblindman

• wiebejd

• jasquatch

• ThirdEye

• Fluffy

• moonerdizzle

• MojoFB

• Olivia

• GroovyKev

• localaxe21804

• werich44

• emilyarivera

• nicola Tesla

• Smoke2588

• Mavicster

• jimzhao

• Mighty Morgatron

• beldar1215

• Rocket Girl

• Amanda Couture

• T_Myler

• KCDick

• adamhasik52

• bawnieb

• MattHernandez

And that should be it. Welcome fellow junkies!

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Welcome!

But a huge welcome to our newest junkies! (Excuse the formatting, non-linked names are names I had to go back and search for and just stole off the profile page. And there seems to be quite a catch up gap here, so I had to stop somewhere before I took up the whole page. D: Welcome to all the junkies who didn’t make it on this page, too!)

• smlbigblue79
    • zuluzkiller
    • thorbighammer
    • DeVante_I._Winn
    • Nilat
    • HeavyD

• JuliasDad

• N1NE1NCH

• domainreg

• The Evil Queens Test-Tube Baby

• Bone319

• stillreigning83

• DCLXVI.666

• LillianRasmussen

• rebel1355

• juliuslinsa

• Lionheart

• sugarmom84

• The Pulled Pork Monster

• HereGoesNothingBoz

• Tote412

• MattYtb

• afzal1

• simonkenrick

• Toothless

• JohnnyScoflaw

• frontrange11

• one_arm_irishman

• Sk8Monkie

• ricksluvv

• mc4moo

• cadams

• ltJKwrangler

• Kissyman_Rookie

• shepy33

• HoorayBeer

• swai

• bellabarb

• elvistit

• malinova
  • Welcome to the site!

• phernandez180
  • Kravenue
  • kslossner

• magical1
  • pthomas2

Welcome to the best damn site on the internet. Go and play in the forums, try not to get lost. The inhabitants are very friendly. And you might just get yourself named in one of Scott’s books.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Hello to all the new junkies. Enjoy your time here in the Siglerverse. It is a wonderful place to play and there are some great people here. At least I think they are people. I’ve actually never met any of them so who knows. They could actually be blue triangles and this is how they are going to get us infected. By engaging us in interesting and titillating entertainment until we are talked into showing up somewhere to get pissed with the fdo, attend a convention or a book signing and then Whamo! Upon returning home we discover we are itchy and there are blue spots growing in our skin.

Welcome!

Niwdel813

Colonel_Doug

Chef of Death

NocturnalOffice…

katiscrazy

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

Hello and welcome to

• Magicshell
  • davscotts
  • siouxholt
  • DonHenderson
  • HardcoreTassleFruit
  • Okay got to go now.

• The_Trout
  • nayrb8

• spokanemark
  • mmyrland
  • Welcome to the twisted site!

Big giant welcome to the newest junkies. Now go and wonder the site. Just be careful of the Sex and Nudity forum, it can get well you’ll get the idea…..

• belindaicy
  • KajolThappar
  • Gnawggin-Snogger
  • nightwing1993
  • juli2000
  • ~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

• Shinyman
  • Annievilla
  • charliemountin
  • kilsak
  • Red Beard
  • [flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m]

Welcome meee hardy.

Red Beard

~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

YuppieKiller is in the house!

• RedPlanet
  • Big Momma Jugz
  • Deuce The Two Cats
  • rand0m189
  • Ravaen

I found another!

Welcome to Isix !

Adolph Oliver Nipple

• JaneRight
  • ralthor125
  • Peter Huckleber…
  • unicornchild13
  • Irides

Welcome to

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

to the newest member The_Common_Cold

About as welcome as a verruca!

cant wait to hear the shout out for N1ghTR4Dra1n

Here’s more new Junkies ripe for the picking!!!

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

::Rips off the decorative wrapping paper on this newest Junkie::

THIS is one of the coolest new Junkies I have evah seen.

Let’s give some warm Junkie love to: and nobody fucks with a Dawsey

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

• You are very welcome here
  • mjochum
  • rextlos
  • Kindle
  • david brown
  • purrplekat
  • Galaxy Bowl winning Quarterback Rich Bennett…Wabash Wolfpack

… big welcome to these new junkies.

purrplekat,
    Holdmybeerandwa…,
    teristilwell@gm…,
    darkways, and
    McShug

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Please welcome this rather large group of new Junkies!!!

Welcome to the gloriousness of the FDO.

• zachlarry
  • clsA
  • brekekex
  • dstbni
  • 90south
  • The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

Let’s give a Siglerific welcome to our newest family members: gonzodesigner, pandababyt and vid3ow5tch3r.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Lets not forget to welcome the latest junkie.

CoJack

when no one was looking

welcome:

leiah

quite a few new Junkies. But I just found these guys hanging out in the lobby. Welcome

DustysMomma

ineptbeerman

Fluffy T. Hatchling

justinramir

Subjugator

Nisk

Pamar4

Jtown87

curt norton

Wood Creek

regz

suesmith026

mloesche28

walterfish0

fasolane

mcdontrav0123

siglerizgod2010

Chip_Head

heres the lucky handful i can link, more to (manually) follow:

• katrinabalke
  • mustangsrmine
  • MrP
  • fenixera
  • dwaltner

Since we’ve hit the 7000 mark, the old welcome thread is now obsolete. So in honor of this welcoming tradition and our 7023 Junkies and counting, I’ve started this new thread so that we can continue to welcome all the many new Junkie that join the family this year.

I’d like to start by welcoming

here’s a set of triplets for the cause of siglerism:

• Essie
  • Spacecamel
  • real jack

welcome the newest:

• Dat1Guy
  • DAMIAN

Now that we are over 8000 junkies are we going to start a new thread? Ones again welcome to all of our new play toys, I mean friends.

Who’s New?,
    TDsNBeer,
    Merlin1977,
    momylisa,
    jhowson, and
    Polishzen.

covered in triangles. here they are:

• xBIGJOEx
  • Shimmerxx
  • pushin_up_triangle_daisies
  • pj
  • Lackingtheme
  • dwmelville
  • 2drew
  • Tony
  • Welome guys
  • Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

two to go to 8000!!!

Please welcome dwmelville to the pack!!!

Can you believe we only need 3 more junkies to hit 8000. So go tell your friends. 2drew, Tony, jenn92, TheCatfish29, and CleverUserName

squeezes through the door tonight.

welcome:

Aracil

new junkies

here’s a couple stumbling around new to the crack:

• Dubble O 6 And …
  • Jim Kelly

Now you must go out and puchase your copies of the Starter and the Rookie.

These outstanding new Junkies have brought us to 7968–dangerously close to 8000! Welcome to the show:

Damcam; blowbush; Dew_is_a_BEAST; Jack Mehoff; and AndyP

Hang on and enjoy the ride!!! And get your friends to join…

Do we have enough to start marching yet or should we hang quietly back, building more force?

for picking up the slack Del! Hey Kali, does that make Del the SJPU?!

Sloppy welcome smoochies to:
    fuck_that_aint_no_cow
    unnamed_1

Reaper
    csbbank
    xmolotov

SneakyMcIrish
    txmanx
    lz074q
    laboyinaz
    sweet irony
    rosietoes66
    slipandslide
    TCMercury
    hoodoo
    Simon Adeyinka
    MethylONE
    maruk

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~Proud Member of the Gutter Sistren~

24 new Junkies have joined the ranks since last post!!! Most of you will just have to wait for your New Junkie Shoutout from the FDO, but here’s the latest one’s to join our crazy family! Welcome!

When did we get a spit’s throw from 8,000?! Outstanding!!! Keep converting your friends, junkies….world domination, one junkie at a time!
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

neglecting our new Junkies again!!! Please welcome

thisclose to 8000 Junkies! Here’s 5 more to add to the Sigler Army!!

can’t stop new Junkies from piling in!! Here’s two more!

Smoochies!!!

or new Junkies are just coming in too fast!!! Here’s the latest new batch of Junkies!!! Smoochies!!

in a friendly way ofcourseTongue out

Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light. Only this is the Siglerverse. There is no peace or serenity in the Siglerverse! Mwah ha ha ha!!

Welcome mummymunt, alohapugz, dablacksun, and

Big_Suh_Is_A_Lion._Go_Huskers_And_Lions

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Welcome to the Siglerverse.

• Grog 5
  • FetusChrist
  • WarmButteryMonk…
  • LivingaLie
  • NSAUK

Welcome smoochies to:
    Grog 5
    FetusChrist
    WarmButteryMonkeyLove

I can’t believe we’re almost at 8000 Junkies! Seems like we were trying for 7000 just yesterday, but I think we’ll break 8000 by next month at the rate we’re going! This is fabulous!! Keep spreading the word of Siglerism and welcome these new Junkies into the fold!

isn’t that a tad racist?

New Junkies are coming in so fast, I can’t keep up! See what I mean?! Here’s five more!

Welcome to your new addiction! Smoochies!

Now get to work…..haha

• Gunbunny13B
  • bananaman
  • TeacherMan
  • pokesfan
  • Chuffter_The_Si…

Please help me give a warm welcome to

Have fun in the forums

• kanjra89
  • morgannagrom
  • endoftheworld
  • Nixelplix
  • Earwick84

A Leon.

Doc

for the 60min. shout-out only bonus rp. LOL

No Junkie gets left behind!!!

… that we got the industrial shredder to fling the Spammers into…

Doc

Welcome new Junkies.

I fart in your general direction.

I’m sure ‘JenniferV’ will get a lot of attention.. then have her ass kicked off here by the Followers of The Cult of Siglerism.

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

we can’t keep up!! Please welcome

It’s the “web” name ALEON. I pronounce it like “alien” not “ale on”. Real name is James.

… that your dad misprodounces your name? The one he gave you?

Doc

::The transdimensional gate crackles into existence, bridging the gap between the our Siglerverse and Somewhere Else::

::Three bodies are unceremoniously tossed through the gate, landing at our feet in a boneless, whimpering heap, with the gate rippling out of existence a moment later::

Well lookee here Junkies… looks like we have some fresh recruits for our army of conquest.

::Takes a quick look at their name tags on their stenciled prison uniforms::

Welcome, teriva, dromopus, and Nightmare-inside… we’ve been expecting you…

::Hands them a Free Drink coupon and a towel::

Feel free to visit the pool for a dip… and make sure you tip the poolboy…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Finally heard my name come out over the feed in episode #9 of Ancestor.

Scott, just so you know, I pronounce it like alien. Not hating because I totally expected it. I have told my dad how to pronounce it numerous time and he still pronounces it the same way you did.

I’m glad to hear my name out there on the podcast forever.

Yes, I am easily amused.

Is that like a “fluffer”?

Doc

Welcome and smoochies!!!

Sniffy Junkies is one of the basic signs that you may have a problem. Or be a dog.

Doc

come join the fun and crazyness…

• Perrys Lonely Taint
  • ChoclatThunder
  • mjaydakid
  • Property_of_Krakens
  • GracieJoy

… smells like: mjaydakid and ChoclatThunder.

So sad that that new Junkie smell doesn’t last past the first week.

Maybe we should market the New Junkie in a Can… that way we can enjoy it whenever we want…

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Make the FDO proud. Property_of_Krakens GracieJoy meleichliter Edmonjack lambikins

And they just keep coming… Welcome new junkies

• JoshuaDunfee
  • Jaded1
  • mattdh
  • One shot wonder
  • AndreaG
  • Thats alright… I still have my guitar.

new jukies

• meleichliter
  • Edmonjack
  • lambikins
  • safexiaoyi
  • Meekrab121

Triplets this time! Welcome smoochies to:
    meleichliter
    Edmonjack
    lambikins

I didnt realize junkies were so giving, thanks… -pause-…humm, hey man *looks over shoulder, then smiles* …I think I’m going to like this… Thats alright…

I still have my guitar.

My blood boils with excitement… oh – no- wait.. my blood is boiling with sigler acid-

bringing all those Junkies home!!! Now I have two more to welcome!

Smoochies!!!

Great big, sloppy welcome smoochies to:
    Dack_Janiels
    Nintenduh
    slavetomachines

masterscout1977
    UsefulBetty
    nyko10
    drevil77
    andyct

amarkord
    Winknugget
    wilbur1253

Ahidalgo420
    moof3r
    Shayla
    shadyvale1963
    Squiggles003

Everybody please raise your chicken scissors to our newest junkies:

• lunaticspider
    • Columbo
    • wilboge

The user between lunaticspider and Columbo is a spammer; hopefully we’ll never see them again.

What are you waiting for? GET TA CRACKIN!

• Nuke_em_all
  • Wombat969
  • Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Newest junkies be welcomed!

• ImLuckiest
    • rehanshrestha
      ———–
  • corneliaburt73
  • ABA Man
  • Nice to have you here!

Please help me welcome kickass.tori!

has a nice ring to it

Welcome

Whorehacker
    jfk

———–

Hi other Junkies !

Welcome all new junkies. You will have a fun time with this group. I will let you in on a little secret. WE ARE ALL CRAZY.

• siglerfan1
  • 6axis_slave
  • DragonFish
  • Curatorman
  • ROGER OF TROY

Please join me in welcoming 6axis_slave , DragonFish , and Curatorman to the growing legions of shock troops.

::Hands each new recruit a beer, a feather, and a banana::

It may be unclear right now, but these will definitely come in handy later!

to our newest junkie recruits…
    Canadian_Ninja and ROGER OF TROY
    Smooches to you both! x

It’s the AlmightyZiG and aliceinscottland!

lurking in the corner..

WELCOME!!

Muaskyman

Now get to the forums and participate. And have fun

• rugbyologist
  • rays4990
  • joecuffe
  • Mr.Bryce.Woods
  • wanderingfool

Enjoy browsing the site.

Hello and welcome.

Glad you made it.

Welcome to all new Junkies – come into the Crackhouse, have a root around and take some crack.

Welcome.

Please feel free to browse the site and post.

Hello and welcome to these two new Junkies.

joecuffe

Mr.Bryce.Woods

I’m sure you both will have a great time here. Please feel free to browse and post.

And seeing as I am feeling generous today – to start you off, take +5 crack hits each from me! Check your total guys!

?

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

Welcome all new Junkies.

Welcome the two newest junkies:

Mr.Bryce.Woods

joecuffe

It has always been a volunteer effort.

Doc

we have a wanderingfool who’s just blundered in!

Welcome Fool!

it’s the least I can do before I tweeze you to death!!

generous to a new Junkie! Gotta keep you about 2000!

at the time.. we all carry that torch and keep it burning. We seem to do it between us while the US is sleeping zzzzzzz

I’m being generous today.

Since you replied to the new Junkie welcome, I’ve decided to give you a little gift of 5 free crack hits.

Enjoy your time and read the new Junkie Oath.

Also, please worship the Graet One and live life by the word of the FDO!

and I thank you… its good to have made it.

I was just wondering whose job is it to welcome new Junkies?

You’re doing a great job and I keep sending the Junkie Oath out.

welcome to

C.J. Greeneleaf

welcome to the siglerworld!

• sumaiya
  • GothicBatDude09

1Hat n the crowd

Cmon in!

Yogurt Heuvos
    EarleyDaysYet (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!)
    moepickles
    H M F I C
    Welcome! xxx

So, does that mean gyros, or lamb vindaloo?

Doc

cmon in

• McDougherty
  • cowgirl5150
  • Pavelc
  • J.T.Farrar
  • Welcome to the twisted mind of the FDO!

An Amiga 500 and there’s also a 600 up there.

I reckon I could use it ok.

On how long it has been since you last tried to use an Amiga… ;D

Doc

…to sampleoclay and fellow Antipodean, Ten Thousand Bears!

i get that all the time. honest misundersrandingTongue out

Wow, sorry. I thought maybe scottsigler.com had brought together two long-lost zombie cousins from across the globe. I didn’t realise there was such a strong a racial hierarchy within the undead community! I apologise if my comment caused your kind any offense. :p

his is a more subdued race that usually lives off the brains of chickens. i don’t slum, i eat sraight human brain. and also he’s of the darker skinned tribe (not that im racist)

Pics or it didn’t happen! :p

By the way…are you and Dissenter related? You look very much alike!

submittedWink

Most of us will bite (on request).

the part about the Blood Oath seems a little extreme though. from the rectum? really??

When you sign up to the site that caters to The Cult of Siglerism, then you damn well better fall in line!

There’s a few tiny things you gotta do, a few rules you’ve gotta abide by and people you’ve gotta impress.

Oh, and did I mention… there’s an Oath. Read it here…

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3641#comment-102684

Cheers

I get to welcome the 3 newest Junkies! Smoochies!! Kiss

Most of us don’t bite (hard)?

Friend of MuchAdo

What do you think?

Richno3…….out

The twelve step program is going well? ;D

Doc

Hello to

• tehera1985
  • Welcome welcome!! Get busy onthe forums and blogs and make sure you get youself a brand , totally awesome and scary as shit copy of ANCESTOR!!

im in the right place

I was a ZX Spectrum man, then an Amiga chap.

Wasn’t that a game for the Commodore 64?

Doc

…it was only a matter of time before they looked for new blood – and if all the rumors are true then the place to be is in the Crackhouse!

It’s all over the underground that the place to be is at the Church of Siglerism! I don’t mind the undead so long as they worship at the FDO’s altar!

Or has their been a sudden increase in the number of undead in our ranks? Has someone been reading the Necronomicon out loud again?

Doc

but I’m sure the new Junkies will find them out soon enough!

Long time lurker first time caller. member 7743 yay me! Tongue out

We have three new Junkies in our midst! Smoochies to one and all!!

::THUMP< THUMP< THUMP::

Is this mike on?

Okay, here we go.

Come one, come all!!! I’m very pleased to announce the admission of our newest Junkies to the Grand Order of Junkiedome.

Please give a warm round of applause (and a quick pinch on the cheek) to heyes and BettyBites.

Once we have them welcomed into the club, why don’t we get them drunk and really welcome them, CoxBrother style… sock puppets and all!

then he’s pretty damn happy!

Give us what he’s having… so long as it’s legal!

…unlike whatever the hell Coxbrother been smokin’!

• ljredeye
  • sarafina
  • lloydsgiants
  • Junkies, exciting and new

Come aboard. We’re expecting you.

Crack, life’s sweetest reward.

Let it flow, it floats back to you.

The Crack Boat soon will be making another run

The Crack Boat promises something for everyone

Set a course for adventure, your mind on a new romance.

And Crack won’t hurt anymore

It’s an open smile on a friendly shore.

It’s CRACK!

Welcome aboard

It’s CRACK!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Hi MistriceA! Welcome to the crazy house!!! Tongue out

We’re all here for the crack. :)

Don’t be afraid to jump in and join the silliness in the forums. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

• The_Dewster
  • JodyWhitaker
  • And remember what Necol66 says:

Remember your pledge new Junkies.

Live by the word of the great one, Mr Sigler!

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3641#comment-102684

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

The follow-up to The Rookie is available for pre-order and Ancestor is available now to buy.

Thanks for the welcome. I couldn’t be happier than a triangle trying out my new legs. I’ve managed to do the work of the devil by with the facebook fan and just bought my copy of The Rookie. Which I am way excited to receive.

Too obtuse?

poppy fields, opium…

Nah. Too specific…

Doc

Big welcome smooches to blm3000x!

A dosshouse of Junkies?

Lone_Ghost_Jinn
    killer-coop
    F-ing_Watthead
    Welcome to your nightmare!

I would have figured it would be “a flophouse of Junkies”.

Doc

that’s just a figure of Belladonna speech!! LOL!!!

for a collection of ‘Junkies’ could be “a spawn”!

that the collective noun for Junkies is a “butt load”. It kind of demeans how we got here.

Doc

Please help me welcome

Hopefully you can make it!

I have been listening to Scott for a couple of years now, I am just new to this logon thing.

Nice to meet y’all! I am hoping to be in Winnetke Friday Night to meet Scott & buy Ancestor.

I also have Infected. Or, is that an infection?

::pulls out a shiny new Junkie from under the fender::

We got ourselves a new play toy! Everyone, please help me welcome Cygnus Rising to our midst!

Be nice until he starts feeling comfortable… then let your fangs show!!!

lungs… liver… plenty of parts to go around.

Doc

How can you tell?

Doc

…trying to sneak in without paying once the lights go down.
    Welcome, aleon demigod!

…and enjoy the (freak) show!
    mwcmarkf
    nishika123
    davidvlh
    ClaireWhitfield

before (my) bedtime! Welcome and goodnight Danielle723!

A great day back at the forums with:

Welcome!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Welcome one and all!!! Now buy a copy of Ancestor!!!!

To Mr Sigler and the gang, all the Junkies should sign a pledge re. the list I posted!

Richno3…….out

I hope they all help the FDO ‘cos we are!

you RAWK!

To all NEW Junkies,

It is your sworn duty as a follower of The Cult of Siglerism to:

1. Tell everybody you know about the works of the FDO.

2. Buy books written by the FDO.

3. Contribute and participate on the forums.

4. Listen to all the audiobooks.

5. Promote the works of the FDO by all or some of the following – writing a blog post, posting tweets on Twitter, pimping on your site, becoming a fan on Facebook (the work of the devil – my opinion).

6. Buy t-shirts etc promoting the works of the FDO.

7. Get out and see the FDO if he’s in your town.

8. Read/listen to recommendations by the FDO and fellow Junkies.

9. Be kind to fellow Junkies.

10. Live life and enjoy The Cult of Siglerism.

• greydoggydriver
  • Furex
  • Dicken1612
  • Smoochies to all three

x

x

x

everyone show some junkie love to our newest member

Chipotle Mayo

that is AMAZING!!! not long to go till we hit 8000.

Now if every one of those Junkies goes out and buys a copy of Ancestor – the FDO would pee his pants!

Ha Ha… but my fingers are flyin’

Can you see them? Thought not!

They really are that fast!

DJ_FUSION

How you doing?

I thought that I was the Junkie after your heat!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

All the Scottish Junkies, be sure to check the thread for Scottish Junkie clan – we’re hoping to get official status from the FDO!

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3952

another Scottie – whoop whoop!

a person after my own heat has joined. Welcome and Smoochies to you!

Welcome, belril and reginag!

We missed one!! No Junkie gets left behind!!! Please help me welcome mwh1972!

Welcome to Josiah.K and mwh1972!

• bobpou
  • vainkdgurl
  • Stickseler
  • GiantArchieBunk…
  • It’s good to meet you all!

But I think everyone is sleeping right now and us UK junkies are taking up the batton while they rest :)

so I’ll leave the fast eyes to you!

you need fast eyes too to keep up with me.

Please say hello to our newest member NEONCON

:)

Like everything else in life, there are rules. And if you don’t follow the rules, then things get pretty crazy!

And new junkies are the same – cute to start with, then you let them go.

Hopefully, they’ll have a riot in the forums! But not actually, cause a riot… ‘cos that would not be cool… or cute!

I’m rambling!

Look at them run!

Doc

welcome to the fod oldbenkorey – let’s show him some junkie love!!

too late!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

welcome to the madness!!

… to pay his internet bandwidth bill?

Doc

And it looks like Big Daddy’s whole family is joining…. but where’s Big Daddy?

Oh well… Smoochies!!

No mooning – check!

And don’t moon them until they’re too settled in to leave.

Doc

Is it like the Mogwai?

No water, eating after dark etc?

Can someone please look after and care for our newest junkies?

Welcome to

Enjoy the site and all its wondrous yum!

We have deepdown! Welcome to the site!

jonas just arrived all by himself! Let be sure to make him feel welcome!!! Smoochies!!!!! Kiss

(Capcha: hammer brandish – Hmmm… What? I’m not hiding anything behind my back… Honest! Mwah ha ha ha!!!)

Welcome to your new addiction!!

Regarding where some junkies come up with their names…while it’s fun to go with an outrageous name, some forethought is always prudent. How’d you like to go to a junkie meet up and have other fans ask, “What’s your user name on Siggie’s site?” and then having to answer, “Oh, I’m IDidHerInTheButt, nice to meet you!”

Forethought people…forethought!
    ———–

Dale_Tippett!!!! (applause)

…the first two letters of my forename and the first 3 letters of my surname and the numbers… well…

I’m like you – I prefer to keep the same name. My e-mail, twitter and name here is all the same – necol66

Some of the Junkies pick for the unique factor to get noticed… the FDO acknowledges new Junkies in his podcast and picks his favorites (as does the Evil Queen)… so the wackier the better.

Some choose Sigler related names, others names that they have come to associate with in their web exploits… and others have far stranger explanations…

Myself, I just use my own name in just about all my web endeavors… makes it easier to identify me when you com across me in other places…

For more info on people’s names, there is a thread for it: http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1881

…for me, ‘WeaponizedMoneyShot’, comes a close second!

Where do they get these names? Is it a case of the more controversial and eye-catching, the better chance the FDO or The Evil Queen picks them as ‘New Favourite Junkie’?

Although, I have to admit ‘monkeyfucker’ is pretty damn funny!

Everyone, please welcome monkeyfucker… this Junkie really likes monkeys.

Uh… Athanas… you better put Pongo away for now…

The_Avenging_Narwhal

Welcome to the chaos!

Welcome these newbies!!!

… but I think your story is a much better one.

::Scott Pulls up a chair and gives you his full attention::

Details, Woman, we need details…!!!

Um, wait a minute. What were we talking about?? Wink

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Please give a Huge Junkie welcome to our four newest Junkies:

Hymdall

TwistedBride

iKonixx

curt

Welcome to the fun folks…

we missed a few new Junkies! Please help me welcome

We have been infested by Ticks… or at least a new Junkie named Tick.

Please make Tick feel welcome…

… and make sure you spray with DEET before venturing into the forums…

they must all have the letter FDO into their arms, cuz they need prove themselves!!!!!! lol jokes, welcome all.

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough.

Welcome to the party!! Smoochies!

to moses & stoobles…they’re one of the many new junkies

HM-THE ROOKIE

welcome yoav into the fold!
    ———–

very clever name. you’re gonna love it here

HM-THE ROOKIE

…to Ozarkswest! Who is not, as his name would suggest, from Oz…false advertising I say, but big smooches all the same. :p

~Writer, activist, book nerd, boozehound, gamer, slapper, sandgroper, accident waiting to happen~

Welcome and smoochies!

gets passed on to you!

<— Keep an eye on the “Who’s new?” block in the side bar and help us make sure all new Junkies get a warm welcome just like you did! Wink

to zi11ion and LupusArgentum Laughing
    ———–

Hey Ya’ll :) I’m loving the vibe on this site Cool

Guestford_junkie

We got Marky-boy minus the Funky Bunch!! Oh wait, that was Marky-MARK!! Never mind then. But welcome to our newest Junkie anyway!

Smoochies!!!

The ones who were “Born in the USA” took me to the “Hotel California” for a night of “Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘n Roll”. And that Aussie… well, he “Shook Me All Night Long”! Best. Birthday present. Eva.

Yeah, I could do with a nap.

~Writer, activist, book nerd, boozehound, gamer, slapper, sandgroper, accident waiting to happen~

FIVE new Junkies!!

Smoochies!

I saw the thread post in my box this morning so I was going to give the bastard a piece of my mind. But when I clicked on the link to the thread, I found that one of our bad ass Spaminators had already blasted the perp into oblivion!

NO MERCY!

It wasn’t the double “Shop” thread poster from this morning was it?

Well I’m not so worried about decapitating that phoney… Just wish I had dismembered it too…

I must have some mad psychic skills to detect that disturbance in the Siglerverse… Spooky Scary!

Road Captain for the Chang Bangers Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

[flickr-photo:id=4650628802,size=m]

That was no Junkie! It was a spammer! DEATH TO ALL SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!

::Holds up a freshly severed head by the hair::

We’ve got a new Junkie here. Let’s welcome andryjah.

I may need some help putting this Junkie back together… I think it may be broken…

Road Captain for the Chang Bangers Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

my favorite new junkie of all time,

say hello to MagCanOfBud

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

That must have been a very busy and exciting birthday… you’re probably VERY tired now…

And it’s the perfect time to welcome two new Junkies!

Welcome!!

Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

Five Americans and an Aussie! Welcome!

savannaLee
    Dull Chicken Scissors
    bryden78
    hywayace
    dtrproducerscott
    marsupiali

… I was a little concerned…. gotta make sure were give all of them the Smoochies they deserve…

Well lookie thar! We done found ourselfs a junkee! Howdy there, guestford_junkie! Welcome to the show!

Welcome and smoochies!!!

• Res0n8: Infection.
    • BigJohn: Right. Line on the left, one smooch each.
    • BigJohn: Next!
    • Mithras: Hello.
    • BigJohn: Hello, infection or cure?
    • Mithras: Cure.
    • BigJohn: Oh, really? Right then, off you go.
    • Mithras: Nah, just kidding. I’m here for an infection!
    • BigJohn: Oh, you silly. You got me! Ha! So…line on the left, one smooch each.

And here’s another one that just snuck in! Smoochies henry3573!

CaRAZY_bOnEs always remember:

It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
    A beautiful day for a neighbor.
    Would you be mine?
    Could you be mine?…

It’s a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
    A neighborly day for a beauty.
    Would you be mine?
    Could you be mine?…

I’ve always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
    I’ve always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

(and it goes on but you get the point – we are a little crazy. And I speak for myself … and a few others…. and the muppets)

Take no prisoners. Take no ….creeeepy mailmen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcK7W-xZu_s

thanks! nice to come off the lurker bench and have a look see!

Let’s welcome the latest to enjoy the benedictions of the FDO: usjosharmy, Josh79, Froggy, jiltonedw, and aFacelessZealot

We may have missed a couple between aFacelessZealot and mjfiedler

Please welcome the following new Junkies:

mjfiedler

Cyanyd

natehirsch

MooseOnWhiskey

I got some my self..

Richno3…….out

The line for infection is over there…………………………

Richno3…….out

Welcome our newest!!!

My Hairymanboobs!

Oh, and the new Junkie of the same name: Hairymanboobs.

I love these creative ones… gives me a warm feeling inside…

We won’t bite. And remember:

It’s such a good feeling to know you’re alive.
    It’s such a happy feeling: You’re growing inside.
    And when you wake up ready to say,
    “I think I’ll make a snappy new day.”
    It’s such a good feeling, a very good feeling,
    The feeling you know that we’re friends.

Take no prisoners. Take no ….poo. from anyone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcK7W-xZu_s

please welcome Checklo as the newest of the junkies.

Welcome!

here are two more junkies coming in to play

CrazyMapleGirl

msmadiso

..from NORWAY!

Welcome and big smooches, Evert.

and they are:

LauverCW

ffshrek

I’m on Kloud_Nine! LOL!! Just kidding… it’s a new Junkie! Please help me welcome them!!

so please make this one feel just as welcome as you do…

jooskenkowch

I found these guys over here. Anyone claiming them?

Well they must be new, then. Welcome!

A chance to welcome new Junkies! Welcome!!

Please welcome:

Smoochies!!!!

Please welcome and give big, wet smoochies to

Don’t be scared to jump right into the forums! We don’t bite….. hard!

Welcome our two newest! Smoochies!!

Let’s give a Junkie welcome to four (yes, I said 4) new Junkies:

bethw810

stephanie837

amandine44

lilred

Come on in… wipe your feet… grab a cold one from the fridge… and make yourself at home!

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

We have two new Inmates here in the Siglerverse.

Let’s give a warm and squishy Junkie welcome to pipemaster290 and redryan.

PSSST: Watch out for the Giant Spiders and Julie Andrews… they are everywhere….! But luckily the Manicorn is guarding us…

Road Captain for the INSERT NAME HERE Bike Club • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

another junkie slipped into the SiglerVerser, welcome please:

shikatex

welcoming now:

CharityV

… it’s another Junkie, fresh off the boat: zippielamomma!

Welcome to the schoolyard… now where’s my lunch-money???

I’m slipping

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

djoh615893

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Welcome demonblkflm!!!

Jplumbob, willkommen!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome tgettys and Smoochies!!

Welcome to the fold, Forsakenangel!!!

Let’s give orion549 , DoYogaFeelGreat , and dlfreemanjr a big Junkie welcome!

Do stuff here – it’ll get y’all immortalised ——

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~:

Killed in: THE STARTER (Quarterback for the Themela Dreadnaughts)

[flickr-photo:id=4661583791,size=m]

Smoochies Cyleleghorn!!

wyrlaga

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

2 by 2

• Annmarie
  • dk-highlander
  • [flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Oh happy day!!!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and smoochies!!!!

Welcome Perrydawcey!!!

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Fallen_Cuppycake is still good!!! Smoochies!!!

It’s tomrhoads! Welcome!

We got two more!

Welcome!!!

Three more Junkies clawed their way out of the freshly tilled earth.

Let’s welcome ricoswaff , jlseagull84 , and bryan allen to the party.

::Hands each a frosty, freshly opened beer and a complimentary picture of ExotiKali::

But then I realised that the latest was chrisjazzman and when drunken the chris looked like crazy for some reason .. go figure

any way welcome to chrisjazzman crazy or not :D

Pusher, Poet and Pet Protector

has joined the fray. Hello CrazyMama! Glad to have you!

*The Juicer*, Head Biker Babe, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4607874222,size=m][flickr-photo:id=4607874212,size=m]

thnx for the welcome, I am totally hooked on the podcasts. It all started by reading ancestor,now am strung out waiting for descendant.

WELCOME to JustAnotherJunkie and crazybuggar

scaredzebra!

Welcome to our dysfunctional little family!

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

~ Linebacker for the Mars Planets

~ Protector of Homeless and Unwanted Beer everywhere…

Welcome 240_Dollars_Worth_of_Pudding!!

Please welcome them all!! Oh, and happy Mammorial Day!!! Smoochies!! Kiss

*The Juicer*, Head Biker Babe, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

…or did I say that already? lol

(PS. for the captcha fans: reoccupy capital. Sounds like a plan!)

A big Junkie welcome to:

Gypsy

~ Sci-FiGeek Version 2.0 – Bigger, better, stronger… and with improved green goo!

~ Appreciator of Wild Bikini Bunnies…

Twins!!!

Aren’t they the cutest?! Smoochies!!! Kiss

Welcome to:

Only TEN more junkies until we hit 7500! Come on, you lurkers, join in the fun!

Thanks for the welcome :)

mrs.svejkovsky.

Now pick up a shovel and get to work. These bodies ain’t gonna bury themselves.

Welcome to our newest Junkies…

asmot1

Lupis_Silvermoon

smashtdog

~ Protector of Homeless and Unwanted Beer everywhere…

Jericho_Frost

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Junkietown welcomes its newest resident!

Susancai

• shuttleworthm
  • Adrian the slag
  • BMassey1987
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Please welcome (better late than never!) Gawain!!

Please help me welcome KillorBeKillied!!

Thanks Del for catching this!!

Looks like Junkie number 7502 missed out on a welcome! Any way of tracking people who have already slipped off the list?

Welcome!

• jmoore919
  • yukio442
  • carlosandisabel
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

woohoo the youngest junkie at the moment.

phlegmaticdog

• tybrid
  • sfhock
  • mnolan
  • Gethin
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

You’re doomed, but everyone welcome zakey1 to the fracas!

Welcome to the family, Trieyeblind… Glad to have you here!

• Becky
  • i8uranus
  • cahtie
  • Engieviral
  • Spc666
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Jim! welcome buddy! finally made it to the party after all…

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Welcome.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

I think I just figured out why forcefullsoul’s work thinks this site is “tasteless and illegal”… :P

Hey Samurai! Glad to have you! Enjoy!

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

I like getting those extra couple of years work out of ‘em.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

But you make about twice the amount of green if you sell them by their 14th birthday…

I always sell ‘em off by their sixteenth B-day.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Very heavy drugs.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

How are you recovering from the births? Tongue out

I missed my welcome, too!

• JeanneHenry
  • Sabra
  • forcefullsoul
  • Coinmn
  • RossTGunn
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Doc

I’d missed it the first time around.

Doc

It seems I was welcomed and I didn’t even know it! I only stumbled upon this thread yesterday after skulking around since March…

Thank you!

Doc

Please help me welcome

Smoochies!!!!!!

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

toxic

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/3641#comment-84958

(if you set your posts/page at the maximum, the link’ll work)

A belated heartfelt welcome to you, sir!

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

I could have sworn I just wandered in out of the cold.

Doc

nostinkinbadges

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

• Anticitizen42
  • perrylover10
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Darshel

Welcome!!

• mario212
  • i_itch
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

So welcome to the two newest site members:

———–

For the record : eww.

Welcome and Smoochies!!!

Please welcome moxie!!

Please help me welcome all the new Junkies

…thanks to newcomers James The Showtime Green and Lhyiar

Please welcome them both!
    ———–

When did we pass the 7400 mark??? 7410 junkies? That’s awesome!!

We’ve missed a SHIT TON of Junkies!!!!!! So please help me welcome this gang to their new place of worship!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

We’ll make it a party as we welcome our newest junkies! Laughing

and here the newest of junkies

dwellsinshadows

Woohoo, welcome

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

there are three new junkies:

our newest member avinjer Laughing
    ———–

And I get to welcome our two newest junkies! How’d I get so lucky? Cool

please welcome these fine junkies:

I get to welcome the two newest Junkies!!!

Smoochies!!

Welcome and smoochies!!

Welcome!!

Please welcome the newest fans to join this illustrious site:

• dkelley237
  • parwith
  • mkoacl
    ———–

everyone please welcome:

kileyrue

Maybe there is something in the water? Anyway – Welcome!!

Please welcome the newest…err, newbies to the site!

• OutofCTRL
  • maxiequilt
  • RobBobBlueyes
  • Jump in the fray!
    ———–

Welcome to:

bigdawgbv

Time to welcome some more new junkies!

Welcome!!

Thanks to these two we are swelling in numbers.

chemekimmi

e2falcone

SAVPOL

welcome to the site!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

Welcome and Smoochies!!

Welcome!!! Glad to have you! Smoochies!!!

Welcome KimWikorn!!

It’s been a while! Hope things are going well with you!!

And a big welcome to the newest junkies!

Ladle’s and Germ’s Please welcome

hoshnap

wizardofyendor

Rowens

Firemirage

MrMyles

Come on junkies we have been slipping here!! We have to welcome them all! Bella can you find any I missed?

Jayguana

10tklz

nevinhenson

Under four minutes for 10tklz’s welcome!

Jayguana

Welcome!!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

bradstern

And a under an hour welcome !

Jayguana

THEAncestor

Jayguana

Where ya been, brother? Great to see you lurking about the forums!

WELCOME

bggddycool

Mamarph

Paden_Hunt

DAVIDPOSTOLSKI

KevinSiglerSlave

Welcome!!

crimsonking117

You need to start feeding us some more Pvt Bennett stories! We miss them and you bro!!!!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

i mean if your lucky…..

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

porlob

Da Bklyn Bully

varren66

Jayguana

Xplodingbabieswiththeirdickssawedoff

Interesting name……. but welcome anyway! Smoochies!!!

Please welcome

7311 – Vampyrrhic

7312 – triciajw

7313 – themayor

welcomes for junkies 7311, 7312, 7313

any way of finding out their names so they don’t feel left out?

so I’d best welcome

Duergar

freehostgator

AlphaOmega

illclonesigler

and

pavpryde

7309 – theotherbruce

7310 – bluedoggie062

Jimsan3 is on the way! Oh wait, he’s already here! Welcome!!

Smoochies!!

Welcome to the Siglerverse junkie. Smoooochies!

Reet1944

brijwhiiz

Smooooochies!

dsoll

Justic4JMassive

Idefixx

Smooooochies!

S.A.K

Mac

amcmill4

Jayguana

Welcome brishel229

and welcome robin0724

WELCOME

atreyu1968

boniek

olstar18

Glad to have you with us paulsmegg. Now dive in and mix it up!

Welcome killemall2010 I’m sure scott will!

Graham90

Welcome

1st2nd

atibbel

Smochies!

The dude who returned your book is the newest member. wondering the meaning on this name?

The dude who re…

We’re already at 7271 registered users! Hey, you, 141 guests on line right now…get with the program and sign up!

to join the crew. welcome

RobinTracy

cut off the first one, welcome Agustus Doctor Octavious Xavier Hollandaise porerly

joining the rest of us. welcome:

• Agustus Doctor …
  • bsiggo
  • Gotchdead55

Welcome Josh_Bennett

so no clever comment just a heart felt welcome to ronkroe

I’m about to have an evilgasm!!

to welcome

deedotes

Welcome everyone …Esselhaych HardStance

fudmo

chuckq

Smooooochies!

JWKane316

Please extend salutations to our newest batch of junkies:

Welcome to the crackhouse!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy

Please welcome the happy cooing quadruplets:

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Nice to be here. x

Welcome!!

And who doesn’t want an Evil Fozzie Bear?

Everyone welcome sojibdds to the crack party!

Jayguana

You won’t be disappointed!

1 minute welcome

WELCOMElaurieha

Everybody please put your hands together and welcome our freshest batch of degenerates:

Have all jumped on the crackwagon!

Welcome to

Myrmiont

Safiyanu

Enjoy the ride!

MIssed that you welcomed ARoss already. Hope all this attention doesn’t scare the person away!

our newest junkie ARoss. That makes 7235 registered junkies!

Form of MajDisaster !

Shape of ARoss !

This time for Glenn52

Welcome

one more to the cause

welcome pmduk

Welcome bluenuke!!

burteisenberg, our newest junkie

That’s Hello in Irish!

Monticus

mkaps

Smoochies!!

Exciter

onefatman

jesse.amico

Here’s a big Smooooochie for you all!