This topic contains 106 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 9 months ago.

Weird Quirks

Profile photo of Gmork

coming here :P

Profile photo of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Went to the Cayman Islands last year and thought it would be cool to snorkel with the sting rays . . . Not so much!  I freaked out every time one rubbed against my leg or foot, but I did overcome my fear and touched one for a photo op!  How many of those do you get after all.

Profile photo of James Eager
  • But they are on DVDs I have here 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • Profile photo of Vaney

I’d love to pet one! I’m fine around them as long as someone is there with me.

Can I see the video? I like to subject myself to shark videos. Sort of my way of forcefully making myself get over it :)

Profile photo of James Eager
  • Check out my avatar – me petting a shark.
  • I also have video of me close up with sharks. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • Profile photo of Vaney
    1. I have selachophobia, though its mainly limited to very large sharks. Just the thought of one makes me cower under my blankets.
    2. I have to have organized chaos when it comes to my belongings, excluding books which I must have a list of all the ones I own.
    3. Compulsive need to say things/thoughts for shock value
    4. Also have a compulsive need to be sarcastic, but I know when to be and not to be.
    5. I always drinks tea no matter what time of day. Favourites are green and mint tea.

I have a few more, but I shan’t bore you with them any further.Smile

Profile photo of Pons Matal

I have to sleep with a blanket. whether summer or winter, I like the weightness of it on me whilst sleeping.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

Even if it’s 100 degrees out.  Not sure why, just comforting! 

Profile photo of Thomas Reed
    Profile photo of Shawn Laing

You just described a HUGE chunk of the female population of Toronto. 

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of Wolf

but just certain women. The ones who think that being friendly is coming on to them. The ones who don’t know the difference between playful flirting and a proposal of marriage. The ones who think because they look good, they’re "all that". Bitches.

Another one I have is that I have to have a blue toothbrush. It must be blue or the main colour has to be blue. I have no idea what got me to start doing that, but it’s been a habit for who knows how many years. 

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

Tesla and his mother were both inovators. They had to fight not nto fix machine that were not working right. And if they were not completely build. It was proven Tesla had, I think its calls Sensasilatala? One’s sense information bleeds over to what they eyes take in. Flashing colors that corolate to there other senses.

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

…that wiki was created as some form of mind control.

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

I have Krunchy’s sheet quirk, Twowire’s closet quirk, and when I sleep I have t ohave me door a sliver open, but if it closes at any point I have t oget up and open it just a bit.

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

Profile photo of JT Manis

Everybody’s quirks reminds me of Stephen King’s "N.".

involving an obsession with 3’s. If I remember right he always stayed on the 3rd floor of buildings or apt’s, had 3 napkins with his dinner, walked around his housing 3 times before entering. Maybe more quirks, but If it wasnt for those quirks involving 3’s we may have never been introduced to 3 phase AC power systems which he developed.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Your quirks #3 and #5

another one I have is I cant sleep with a closet door open in a bedroom, dont really know why but it creeps me out.

And just like SQ I cant stand for the foods on plate my to touch.

And lastly like several other Junkies I know, my bacon must not be assualted by other foods on my plate or by syrup either.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

The Irishman from Ohio

ya ya i know, you ARE the wrinkles in you
    lol
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Justin Crumpler

I must arrange colored candies (m&m’s, skittles, etc) by color before eating them.  If a stereo has a numerical value for its volume it must be set on an even number.  Despite the time of year or temperature my sheets/pillow must be as cold as possbile when I first lay down to sleep.  I am not allowed to search on wikipedia unless I give myself at least 2 hours of time (I can’t help myself, I hop from article to article and lose all sense of time), and I automatically distrust anyone that smiles all the time.

1. My eyes blue and have a acute case of Night Shine. I am extra sensitive to light levels. Ultra violent causes me pain and migranes. Even though I cannot "See" it.

2. Most dogs absolutly*ms* adore me. Even if there are guard dogs. I can gets them to play i mintues.

3. I am told that I cannot tell the difference when a women is being friendly, trying to flurt with me, and be "more than friends". I am guess I am more cluesless than most males on this planet.

3. Halloween is my favorite holiday. In the past I have worked multiple Huanted Houses during the month of October.

4. I have an irrational hatred of Barnie the Dinosaur.

The Irishman from Ohio

The Irishman from Ohio

but it is because i am a mathematician
    and "reducing" numbers the way you do, if it adds to 9 the original number is divisable by 9 and 3, if it reduces to 6 it is divisable by 6 and 3, and if it reduces to 3 it is divisable by 3
    There are other tricks, but you add the digits, which is a way to find out divisability by 3, 6 and 9

http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I nibble on them too, which drives my girlfriend a bit nuts, which drives me to do it more. It’s the circle of life, not that damn song from The Lion King, but the regular circle of life.

Profile photo of john bennett

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

i think everyones insaine

and i pouposly mispel worads on forums

and i dont puctu8

Profile photo of john bennett

that fucking rock dude…love that woman up!!!

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Profile photo of Wolf

I am the wrinkle in my clothes! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Michael Bapst

Everything has to be 3’s or 9’s with me. I actually have a severe numbers OCD. I have to reduce all number to their smallest numerolgical value, and I sure as hell don’t believe in numerology.

What I mean is this: If I come across a series of numbers like

I’ll add them all up and reduce them like so

2+9+3+8+7+4+3= 36

3+6=9

It means absolutely nothing, but I have to do it.

Just a weird quirk.

I can’t stand when my clothes have wrinkles in them!  I’m a bit of a freak about it!  I iron my clothes every day.

Profile photo of Wolf

I am the wrinkle in my sheets! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

in the sheets on my bed when I sleep.  Everything has to be absolutely flat!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Mark Wheeler

Like with a nail clipper. i just cant do it, i just bith them occasionaly off if they get a little too long. Yeah i know, im weird.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

When I eat something like M & M’s , I have to have the same number in each side of my mouth. If I’m left with one, I bite it in half and each half goes on each side.

When I eat Jalapeno & Cheddar Doritos, I have to have them frozen. 

Profile photo of Wolf

Queer also alludes to something that is unexpected or out of the ordinary. Three inch tall snack food production workers would certainly apply here.  Gay as they may be, they are also queer.

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

They are Gay elves not Queer. Queer is a pejorative that suggest “of a questionable nature or character,” and I for would not question one’s character just because he or she is gay!  You may enroll in sensitivity training now Wolf.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

It is Cuckoo for Coco puffs not Coco pops.  Also outside of the USA Coco Krispies are known as Coco Pops.  Not that anyone really cares but this gets me +5!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Men can be real turds.  There have to be some nice, single ones out there somewhere!  If you find a good place to meet them let me know.  I haven’t had much luck lately in that area Innocent

Profile photo of Wolf

Don’t know nuthing bout no queer elves! 

WOOF, WOOF

It is Cuckoo for Coco Pops not Coco Krispies. Coco Krispies do not have a slogan, just the same three gay elves that push Rice Krispies.

Profile photo of Wolf

Cuckoo for Coco Krispies, then? 

WOOF, WOOF

I eat a bowl of Coco Krispies every night before I go to bed. If I don’t have it I can’t sleep.

Profile photo of Kayla DePablo

but just certain men. Like the ones who come on to you and make you feel all special and then you never hear from again. Assholes

This won’t hurt a bit.

Profile photo of Wolf

but then some people already know that. 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

I can’t resist hugging and squeezing Kaitlin and shouting "I love this woman" in public….does that count?

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

"I have much respect for Delhome’s douchbaggery"

-Scott Sigler

Profile photo of Vaney

When I eat, the food can not be touching each other, It just bugs me and I’m obliged to seperate them.

I click my teeth sometimes when I space out.

If there’s a lighter around, you can guarantee I’ll be playing with it, flicking it on and off until it no longer amuses me.

Profile photo of Anna Villani

I have some pretty weird quirks.

For example, I loathe odd numbers. I’ve not taken apartments, and had the phone company chick sort through tons of phone numbers just because they were odd numbers.

I order cheese burgers and fries where ever I go, unless it’s chinese food. Actually I order fries with everything.

I ALWAYS wear my seat belt, even if we’re just going to change parking spaces.

I NEVER drink with food in my mouth. I know it’s all going to the same place, but with me it’s not going at the same time, that’s for sure.

So what’re your quirks?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.