This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 6 years, 1 month ago.

We disagree with that douchebag Ben!

• Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Every one has a reason to exist in this life, even Ben… I mean… if the Ancestors get horny…someone has to take the…fall…  I mean, I may be a furry…but still… thats a little too far for me….

"Freedom isn’t free." Virak the Mean

Nothing personal… but if your not an OJ, I probly wont have respect for you.  Wait….its COMPLETLY personal…

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

thats a new one.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Peter Braat

but hey it’s cool

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of Anna Villani

It really is, it’s not like our dear FDO were sunning himself in Hawaii or skiing in the alps. He had real, serious issues to deal with. Even if he were on vacation, since he gives us his maddeningly addictive tales for free, who are we to complain.

Writing is a process, you can’t just whip a story out of your ass. It takes thought, and planning not to mention editing and revision.   And then there’s the tedious task of just getting it out of your head an into some kind of readable form. It doesn’t happen ovenight.

I for one damned well want to know what happens to Perry and the rest, so I am more than willing to wait for my podcasts so that in a few VERY few months I can find out what the hell happens to them. 

If you don’t care what happens to Perry and are only interested in Brian and his crew, well don’t piss in the pool. Keep ya mouth shut and go play snood for a few weeks till our FDO’s life is a lil less loco. 

And Ben, well he can go fuck himself, in the bad way. 

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

the world is full of them and a few have found their way here
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Jason Houghton

Quick comment.  that shirt-lifter Ben didnt kick Scott when we was down.  That is giving that ball-less, scrote-bag, little turd credit, and he doesnt deserve any.

so I say, wipe the memory of that little punk out of our collective minds, and lets face it, in two generations, no one on planet earth will even know he existed, whereas Scott will have his name in History for his cutting edge business idea, and the people that followed him on his journey for his dream.

Peace all.

J.

"Original Junkie" Jason "DeVoiD" Houghton

————————————————————–

Profile photo of John McLeish

Scott, just listened to episode 31 on my way to work, many thanks, it’s good to have you Brian and Pookie back.

As for Ben, well as we say in Glasgow. "Come ahead ya fukkin rocket Ahm gonnie knock yer fukkin heid aff ya clown"

In other words "Ben, you silly boy, I reprimand you for your cheek"

Long Live my Dark Overlord,  we are not worthy

Best wishes to you and yours

Johan

Profile photo of James Keeling

there’s always a couple of em’ out there…   This on just unfortunately had enough brain cells to post…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of Joshua Meyer

Holy shit, I’m sitting here listening to Nocturnal episode 31 on my way in to work at 5am, and I had to stop as soon as I got here and say something about this fucker, Ben.  Floridagirl and Vidurr got it right above, and I can only echo them.  Screw this douchebag, and keep the proportion of his contribution to the Junkie Nation in context (along with his clearly damaged and underdeveloped sense of propriety, gratitude, and intellect).

Scott, I guarantee you that you have not lost Junkie-1 from this absence.  Little troll shits like Ben are not, and never were, real Junkies.  Fuck him, and fuck his feeble attempt to flex his e-penis by kicking a good man when he was down.

Keep up the good work, Scott!  We know you’re taking care of business and doing what’s right for you, your family, and the long-term health of the Sigler Syndicate. 

Profile photo of Amos Rouell

Scott, don’t go changen on us. Just tell your loyal junckies where this guy lives and (puts on a poor gangster impression) we’ll eh, take care uh’im fors ya.

I think ancestor would be an awesome choice. It seemed a Little open at the end almost like a sequal was being considered already.

Profile photo of Katie Lampkin

I just got a chance to listen to Nocturnal episode 31 and heard the letter that loser Ben wrote.  I don’t go through reading every post so I’d never read that one before.  What a f***ing moron.  Anyways Scott, I just wanted to tell you that I totally agree with everything that you said back to that guy.  And personally, I hope your next podiobook IS a sequel to something you’ve already started since I get so involved with your characters anyways (a sequel to The Rookie would be a good one hint, hint).  And by the way, I like that "fake gusto and inflated ego" that we usually see…you’re funny as hell.  That guy needs to piss off and get a life.  Just remember, he’s one in a million, the rest of us love you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.