This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of ogreoregon ogreoregon 6 years, 3 months ago.

We all feel the hunger.

It’s a great excuse to get out of ANYTHING…. for sudden irresponsible  outbursts and irrational behavior….."Oh I’m so sorry, did I just throw out your vintage collection of Hustler? I don’t know what I was thinking, I’m going through The Change, you know."
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I don’t think I can wait any longer. I’m sure Sig is on time; it’s just this damn internet–so slow. I’m packing up and moving to Europe. Hey, first Dutch junkie, got time for lunch?

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Infected chapters can only do so much for a junkie, you can just feel all the de-toxing going on here. Whining and groaning abound everytime I push that little ‘refresh’ button and no new episode appears.

perfect i am soooo feelin it ΔΔΔ    Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

lol

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

and you begin to breath a little faster, and then hold your breath a bit, everything seems to tighten up, you can feel the tension in your entire body, a smile just starts at the corners of your mouth and you even lean forward a little. All this, happening in just a few seconds, may go unnoticed, untill the big letdown, when you can feel everything sag at once, total meltdown with a feeling of utter dispair.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Admitting you have an addiction is really the first step… but in this case, I’m jumping back into the gutter! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

Now I’m sure we all feel that the next episode will be great especially with this delay, but think about the feeling you get everytime you look to see if it’s been sent yet.  A guy I locked up years ago told me a little about his addiction by describing it as a hunger he knew he could never satisfy. Now it makes me laugh to see my disappointment when I see it’s not ready. Damn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.