This topic contains 38 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jordan Willis Jordan Willis 6 years, 4 months ago.

Video games played while listening to Scott

• Profile photo of Jordan Willis

and I used to ride a trike instead of a bike.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of Pons Matal

G-Man is a multi-tasker. Now if he can do all that, play a video game AND chew gum, I’ll be impressed! ;)

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

Profile photo of J.P.

Have you tried listening to the FDO while riding your skateboard? Or maybe a tricycle? (And don’t get offended and go all n8 on me. Riding a trike is completely respectable. Even circus bears do it!)

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

Profile photo of Wolf

I concur!

Profile photo of J.P.

I have to de-lint my socks.

– Everything takes longer than it does.

I can tell JP is definitely a man full of wit! I have to bow before him, teach me the way of wit oh JP-wan!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

Profile photo of Jordan Willis

Its not that I can ride a bike because i can’t. I am just saying that for me I got the hang of riding a skateboard instead of riding a bike. 

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Profile photo of J.P.

It’s the best hair I have!

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of J.P.

It would probably be a bad thing if we ever got together, and then got bored. Yeah, that would be some fun! Your large Kiwifruit bit sounds like the old “welcome to Jack Burger, can I take your order” bit that used to go around. Laughed my ass off with that one, and still do. For the record, I’ve actually walked through a drive through. I knocked on the window and tried to place my order. The high-school drop out working there told me I had to come in since I wasn’t in a car. I did just what you said: told pimple boy to get the manager. He did. I won. The manager told him that he shouIdn’t make it hard for a customer to spend their money, and to give me what I want. I placed my order and walked back to the hotel across the street with my Jack Burger, large fries and large Kiwifruit milkshake.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Profile photo of J.P.

So it’s not that you can’t ride a bike. You’re just taking the easier path. G-man, remember there are two kinds of lazy: one good and one bad. Good lazy makes you more efficient. Bad lazy just makes you a slacker. Not that you need to ride a bike or else you’re a slacker–just making the point. Always strive to be “good lazy.” In life, when time permits, you should learn everything you can–even how to ride a bike! (Without both training wheels…)

for me its easier than riding a bike.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

You can’t ride a bike, but have good enough balance to ride a skateboard?

I feel dumb. I don’t know the quote. I think I missed something.

G-Man

You come from the other side!

Profile photo of Peter Braat

go through a drive thru on my bicycle and when the cashier tells me to go inside next time I yell at them for being impolite jerks and make a big fuss out of it and demand to speak to the manager and than yell at him some more and eventually just leave without my order… Or what’s also fun is walking through the drive thru when you’re stoned… But that would be illegal in almost all countries in the world (the stoned part, not the walking thru part) except this lovely country I live in. Or order a Large Kiwifruit milkshake and when the attendant tells me they don’t have Large kiwifruit milkshakes, I tell them Okay make it a medium Kiwifruit milkshake. Tha look on their faces…. Wonderful

But maybe, just maybe I have a wierd sense of humor. But I think JP has a weird sense of humor as well (maybe even the same weird sense of humor as yours truly)

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Mostly to my kids.  Took my daughter shoe shopping one day.  Picked up a pair of shoes and told her "These remind me of a pair I never had once, I sure miss them" I just gotta blank stare. My other daughter worked in a subway and I would always go and when the newbie’s would ask me what I want I say "Cheese burger and fries" needless to say most time she would go to the back when I’d come in.  Its always fun to watch a persons reaction to an answer they are not expecting.

a sense of balance. When i was trying to learn with training wheels, one fell off and I fell to the other side. That in mind I ride a scooter or a skateboard. It’s not an excuse its the truth.

G-Man

G-Man

Nice hair!

Sorry Shadygirl that one ate my lunch and drove me mad! "is it slower to work or by bus" hmmm?  Then again JP always did have the brains in the family and I just got to ride the short bus!

Profile photo of J.P.

It was aimed at the guy with the same hair do as I have.

Profile photo of J.P.

And you would also know whether you brought your lunch or drove to work…

Profile photo of J.P.

Also, I suspect that your father and my father are both fathers! Damn, we are related! Where you been, bro???

Profile photo of J.P.

OK, your picture suggests you’re pretty young (as does mine, of course). True or not, and driving a motor vehicle aside, what do you mean you can’t ride a bike? A smart guy like you should be able to learn that in an afternoon. Put the video game console down, get to work and report back when you’ve accomplished the task. We don’t want to hear from you until you can report success…

G-Man

G-Man

Is that at the same time? I thought you were multi-tasker? :) 

I bet we even went to different schools together!

Nocturnal is the only thing I can hear and concentrated on the most.

G-Man

and it is extremely hot I like to multitask so I have to do something.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Perhaps we’re “twin sons from different mothers?” (Dan Fogelberg)

Profile photo of J.P.

If you needed to catch up, you would have given full attention to the thing that mattered most–the junk! (Live and learn…)

Profile photo of john bennett

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

It seems like we do alot of agreeing!

on Nocturnal and did two things at once.

G-Man

Profile photo of J.P.

Seems disrespectful to do anything else while listening to a Sig novel or story! (Other than maybe driving a car, riding a bike, or jogging.)

can have an mp3 player plugged in to it and I turn that a little bit louder than the games. Works suprisingly well.

G-Man

I usually devote all my attention to Scott so I dont miss a single bit of the episode. Then again, I’m an old man and dont multi-task to well. My son on the other hand plays warcraft and chats with his buddies at the same time while listening and doesnt miss anything. Ahh to be young again….

For me its Halo, Half-Life series, Conker, and Lego Star Wars.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.