This topic contains 58 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of James Eager James Eager 5 years, 3 months ago.

Vampire Corp for Sigler – unite here!

• Profile photo of James Eager
  • The world needs plenty of policeman, er Marines.
  • (Mycroft, Ex-navy i,e, Grey Transport here) 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
Profile photo of Jason Williamson

I wouldnt ask to be a leather neck if I couldn’t do the job, And if I cant, you can promote someone else when i die! 

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

Profile photo of James Eager
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
  • Profile photo of Jason Williamson

Can I be the Dark Knight Marine General?

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

Thanks!
    I feel special now. lol.

Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

i Accept.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

(VC4SCO)

• Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

Can I be Lieutenant General of Vampire Corps for Sigler?
    since I was awesome enough to ask about titles first?

aiming high, aiming high!

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

• I put this part in mine: Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!
  • As for a title, well, I haven’t been asked about them much.
  • How about everyone can be a "Dark Knight" and then ask for a specific position?
  • So, what do you want to be?
  • Unless you want to be bitten somewhere else? 
  • Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

but the question does make one ponder…

Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

Vampire bondsman of Vampire Corp for Sigler?
    Vampire Lacky of Vampire Corp for Sigler?
    Member of Vampire Corp for Sigler?

I was going to put it in my signature and I want to get the terminology right :D

Profile photo of CPK IrishmanFromOhio

on what kind and what country mythos the vamp is from…

The Irishman from Ohio

Profile photo of Ciarán Purcell

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Mal: Well lady, I must say……you’re my kinda stupid  UFS

• Profile photo of Kendra Stansak

and I gave blood in December, do I qualify?

• Would properly be a vampire (sucking off the community teat for so long) or a zombie – he certainly exhibited those traits for years. 
  • Even insignificant blood splatters matter to vampires!! 
  • Profile photo of michelle mcmichael

I want in!!Wink

• and enjoy the bloodcast – come and be a vampire! 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now approaching Pusher twice.
  • And the damage to the vampire grows back and heals, after drinking some blood.  Poor triangles.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now approaching Pusher twice.
  • Profile photo of Renee Jordan

if a vampire got infected with triangles? 

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Vampires. these are beings of the SiglerVerse. No wussy smoochies ‘cus your feelings were hurt. no falling in love with humans ‘cuz they are cute (well except maybe Girlco, but are they your average human?) No these are Vampires for the new millennium. and if they start getting all pussy like, the Wolf Pack will just have to put the down.

Profile photo of Evan Curry

vamps r just Pussys these days

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

Profile photo of Pons Matal

member of GirlCo! Ahhwooooo! The Wolf Pack it is at your beckon call and ever ready to serve.

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

and the ladies (or gents) won’t want to be near you smelling rotting flesh…

Has there ever been one? That would be something new and maybe awesome!

KISS’d by Sigler. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Profile photo of Jason Williamson

I want to be the "Master Vampire Punisher" I can punish all the naughty little vampires and "play" with the humans!!

Jason (Jayguana)

Festina Lente

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Sounds good to me then.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

• Only asking if the extra powers afforded a Vampire would make YOU a better guardian. 
  • Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

GirlCo and only GirlCo decides who guards them.  Right Wolf Pack?

[flickr-photo:id=3763066856,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

•  He is still welcome, if he wants to be a Vampire Zombie.
  • We are traditional Vampires here.  We like to stay up late and feast on the blood of others. 
  • Profile photo of nilling

As a regular blood donar I infected many! Plus vampires are better looking than zombies ;)

==================================
    Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am."

the pack is my calling all the rest is for the FDO.

Save the sparkling for the shiny CH’s!

I second this motion.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Not to turn my back on the awesomeness that is being a zombie, but being a vampire zombie sounds even more fun. Plus, I like being bit. ;)

Profile photo of Gmork

Just tell me all you vampires don’t sparkle in the sunlight. *gag*

You ask the Zombie King if he’d make you one of the UNdead and he takes you into the fold. Then you just turn your back on him and become vampire! :p

• Profile photo of Wolf

Just don’t let your personal life (unlife?) interfere with your duties as a Member of the Wolf Pack.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Profile photo of Wolf

Beat the life outta me what your talking about! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]
    And Friend of MuchAdo!

Just another Expression of your Siglerism. 

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

**UNdead/GirlCo – We’ll eat your brains and look good doing it.**

Profile photo of Kevin Mest

Vampires are a subset of undead.  Thought I’d throw that out there.

• Of course, this may cause a crimp in your daylight activities? 
  • Profile photo of Joseph Cartwright

this means as a Un-UnDead I Lead Recon among the living for the FDO and King of Zombies, Is there such a place for one as I in the Vampire Corp? I could make sure my team were to report to all three of you  

Well, I am getting that drained feeling again.  Oh, that’s right, I stopped by the lab early this morning, and they drained some of my blood again.  (4 test tubes worth this time)

Therefore, I am declaring myself: King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler. (VC4S)

For my qualifications for that position, be it know that I have had 60% of my blood replaced.  For those that don’t know, this was during my bout with cancer, during which I was declared dead.  So, I was declared dead of blood loss – sounds like a Vampire doesn’t it?

Part of our job is to clean up all the stray blood around here.  (Licking lips)  And what Vampire would not be attracted to the "Bloodcast"? 

I am therefore accepting requests to join the Vampire Corp for Sigler.  It just takes 1 little bite to join the Corp!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.