This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of NeilColquhoun NeilColquhoun 4 years, 9 months ago.

used books

I’ve not seen any of the Sig’s books in any used bookstores here in the uk. That’s not to say there are not any – I just haven’t found them yet!

As for new – I’ve only ever seen Contagious in Waterstones. 

I just looked and there are not any of those listed anymore.

I did find:

The Rookie hardcover [flickr-photo:id=4263074191,size=m] ranges $32-91. WTF?!?!

Earthcore (German) hardcover [flickr-photo:id=4263072523,size=m] ranges $32-86.

Infected (German) paperback [flickr-photo:id=4263823474,size=m] ranges $17-66.

If you want to see these shots clearly, you have to click through and then hit the "all sizes" button. Sorry about that. Amazon spreads their pages out pretty far, and then Flickr shrank the images I uploaded Frown

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

The FDO is in a class all his own, and they don’t know what to do with him.

Transfered Michigander

And they are usually incredibly overpriced there. I’ve seen them asking more than $100 for a $15 book.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Have you ever seen a Sigler book at a used book store, second hand store, garage sale, etc…?

What was it and what was the cost?

Did you purchase it?

If you didn’t purchase it, why not?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.