This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 10 months ago.

Up and Down

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

DeVoiD

You might need to clear your cache and/or temp files

These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Profile photo of Jason Houghton

Consider it so…… or done… YEAH! sorry about that..

Synapse……..”Whore”…………..eh?………… hmmm….. we will see buddy-boy, we will see……

Any chance it’s you?

that’s right, it’s the server that’s a whore.. not you…

alright alright, don’t get your panties in a bunch, I’m just kidding… But it has been really stable. hasn’t been down at all when I’m poking around, which is actually quite often..

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Paul Rogalinski

Sorry, but I can’t track this. The server and all its services have been up for the last month with a moderate maintenance downtime about 2 weeks ago which lasted about one hour.

One possiblity are the database and web site backups wich are made at about 5am Pacific. During this phase the webserver is being stopped for about 1 minute in order to make clean database backups.

Other than that? No idea what you are talking about. If you notice a downtime on your side, please drop me a mail at pulsar@highteq.net, make the topic stand out and I’ll check the server status right away.

Cheers!

Paul.

Profile photo of Jason Houghton

Man, this server is up and down more times than a pair of whores’ panties… someone please kick the f**king server!

Servers make me angry, and i am talking about the hardware kind, not the peeps delivering my food. :)

coooome on . DAMN you server……

I fart in your IP’s general direction………

your father was a floppy drive!

ARGH!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.