This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shawn Laing Shawn Laing 5 years, 9 months ago.

Unleash the Krakens for the Stank tour

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

on making a Spread the Stank tour shirt.. just have to be careful to not write spread the skank by accident. 8-0 

What is fear keeping you from doing?

Hope the folks up in Seattle have their shit more together than the San Mateo crowd did.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Orange great Idea.

I wore my jersey in San Mateo.

I was the only one wearing SiglerWear. I think.

Glad at least someone saw it. And I AM wore his, so maybe folks just didn’t comment. We’ll see. I just think it would be awesome to have a graphic representation of the Sigler army.

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

as long as I can get mine in time I will deffinitely be wearing it.  If not then I guess i will just have to make my own Krakens shirt, either way gotta sport the colors. GOOOO KRAKENS!!

I was not fortunate enough to have a Sigler Stank I stop near my home. But there is one nearby this time. I was contemplating what I was going to wear to the event. I thought of my Rookie jersey and then I pondered how sweet it would be if EVERYONE wore their jerseys. Can you imagine the horde of Krakens descending upon the bar afterwards? If you don’t have or can’t afford one, just wear orange. What do y’all think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.