This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 1 year, 1 month ago.

Under the Dome

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Haha, thanks. Will definitely wait until after the first season, at least. Too busy to read too much anyway, with graduation coming up. :)

The book is most definitely worth the read! But I wouldn’t suggest reading it while watching the series, it might get too confusing since the story lines change so much from one to the other.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

How good is the book? Worth the read?

Shadygirl, I was wondering the same thing, lol.

I’ve been using the dishanywhere site. We finally got a hopper so I could mooch of my family’s dish since my roommates and I never got cable or anything. Don’t have amazon prime, so I’ll just have to wait for the eps to re-air.

If you have Amazon Prime u can watch the Eps for free … Says the girl with no cable or TV of any kind … Thank GOD for iPad/laptop, $7 Netflix & AP! Like this show! Barbie :) x

I’m enjoying it. I will be interested to see how this progresses. I wonder how many season they can keep it going, but right now they are keeping it interesting.

I’m watching it. It’s very different from the book and that annoyed me a lot at the beginning. But once I stopped comparing the two, I really started enjoying the show. I’m interested to see how they’re going to end the season now that it’s been picked up for a second.

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Has anyone else been following this new show? I’ve missed one or two eps due to recording failure, but overall I’m really enjoying the series. I’m left with some story like I really, really want to know what happens next in at the end of each episode. x3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.