This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter Insignificant Blood Splatter 6 years, 4 months ago.

Um…haha, loser. ^_^

• Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes when Scott is doing more than one voice he sometimes gets them confused and or combines them? Or is that just me

-he’s made mention of that some where in the forums
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Haven’t gone on the forums that much (even if I’ve been here long enough to be an OJ) and just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me going crazy. Cause I do that sometimes. … I mean, a lot. 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

…and he has created many unforgettable characters……I think he is really a true split personality type Overlord, and each and everyone of those voices is just a fragment of his multiple Overlord personality.  Sometimes I think they fight to "get out", so that is what you notice.  At least that is what one of the voices said.
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler’s the Boss*

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

… Makes total sense to me! Y’know what, I’m just gonna go with that. So take that!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.