This topic contains 28 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Pons Matal Pons Matal 5 years, 11 months ago.

Tweezers? Scissors?

I was listening to the podcast and at the end of chap 22 and Perry has removed his first triangle with the tweezers. Perry freaks when the stem wiggles on his wrist and Perry then throws the "Scissors" into the tub? It was supposed to be tweezers? Our FDO must be testing us to see if a Junkie actually devours every word he speaks as part of our weekly fix?  I know I will surely face a horrible an torturous demise for asking this question but I must know! (I will also feel like a total ass if this has been discussed already and I missed it. If it has been sorry!)

I wasn’t listening that hard. And I haven’t seen a discussion like this.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

I didn’t notice either but have noticed other things in the podcasts.  When I ask Scott he claims, and I agree, that he is the all knowing FDO and never makes mistakes!!!!!  I’ll go back and relisten. 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

Our FDO is always right! No argument there!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

oooowwwwweeeee there it is

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

you were muliti-tasking at the time and didn’t devote your entire attention to our FDO? hmmm? :)

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

looking on this site. A believe that is a reasonable multi-task. I listened to it again today doing the same thing and found the answer.

P.S. I am never going to live down the multi-task thing am I.

G-Man

That is one muliti-tasking combination I approve of and am guilty of myself.  

A multi-task that someone else does.

G-Man

G-Man

I still say our FDO was testing us. And anyone with the balls (or lack of brains) to bring it up would lose them! Eewww, hurts just thinking about it….

G-Man

but he is never ever wrong. Ever.

G-Man

Open my mouth before engaging my brain.

sometimes.

G-Man

brain to lose so I imagine it will be the other.

G-Man

G-Man

I’m married and my wife keep mine in a jar on the top shelf where I cant reach them. Man, I’ve got nothing to lose! Sucks to be me.

G-Man

Perry owns both. And he had to eventually move to using scissors. I mean, who’s ever heard of chicken tweezers? Come on, if there were such things as chicken tweezers, the chickens would have to be pretty damn tiny. Small enough to sit in a jar. Let’s say, on the shelf where someone can’t reach them…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Perry, scissors, shelf, tiny, jar and out of reach? Wait, wait its coming….Crap its gone. Damn, I know I missing something. Maybe a couple of somethings! :)

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

to change your mind in the middle of it all Cool 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

Keep working on it! It’ll come! You can do it, waterboy!!!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush. Crap, now what was I looking for again?

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

To change your mind in the middle of it all? Aleast thats what my Wife tells me!

I found the step stool!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.