This topic contains 39 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Eric Parker Eric Parker 4 years, 6 months ago.

try and get me

’cause I swear I see myself in your pants.

Brilliant :)

A few years ago we would have fought for him, but now he’s all yours!

You have won the “joke of the day” award. Hi-shucking-larious!

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Apparently http://www.adultsheepfinder.com got so popular that the New Zealanders took it out.

There are still images floating around though: [flickr-photo:id=4543222308,size=m]

click the photo to enlarge

This one’s actually worth going to all sizes because the web site designers did that good a job. It was even more fun when you could go to the site and play with the menus and stuff. Check out the subtle digs all over that page.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

He was born in America. But Paul Hogan? He is definitely one of ours… and for everything he’s ever done, I sincerely apologise.

Australians accuse the Kiwis of sheep-f*cking. Kiwis accuse the Australians of sheep-f*cking. Not quite sure whether that’s the result of a shared sense of humour, or a shared sexual preference. :)

———————————————————-

Makes me wish I knew some good Aussie jokes other then Paul Hogan and Mel Gibson!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

hahaha You are the winner! I dropped my beer I was laughing so hard!! Im going to use that one over and over!

Jayguana

An Eskimo is doing a road trip around Australia, when his car breaks down. He takes it to the shop and after a few minutes under the bonnet, the Aussie mechanic says “Hmmm. Looks like you’ve blown a seal”. The shocked Eskimo replies “Who are YOU to judge? You f*ck sheep!”

Why did the farmer drive his sheep to the cliffs edge? So they push back when he screws them! Its just a joke!

Jayguana

The kangaroo quip was a nice change. We usually play second fiddle to sheep. :P

I wish I had known that 15 years ago! Sounds like my kind of women! And I have seen a few Aussie ladies I would definitely like to meet!

Wink Wink Del!

Jayguana

I was just having a little fun with S.A.K and his declaration. :)

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

<————– There ARE women in Australia, contrary to popular belief. Sure, we may be louder, stronger and infinitely less classy than our menfolk, but we’re still women! :P

Unless that something is alligator wrestling. Inexperienced alligator wrestling could kill you!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

———————————————————-

Of living in the future.

I tip my hat to you sir!

Our new Junkie friend is an Aussie. Of course he wants our daughters…..he’s tired of the roo’s! Hahahaheeehahhaaa! ;p

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

Unlike most women, I wouldn’t slap you for trying that on me either! I’d be too busy laughing and saying “Job well done!”

bwahahaha! those are pretty good. I miss the days of being single!

Jayguana

course, if *I* was wrapped around you that tightly, I’d be coming too.”

But I am personally fond of: “F*ck me if I’m wrong, but don’t you want to kiss me?”

……and I’ll take a look.

Basic shit talking does not qualify. We all do that, but with respect. I think you know what I mean.

———————————————————-

• A visit from X-ray company? I mean really, what are you going to do tha tI haven’t already done to others?
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

I think we have our first forum troll. Care to take bets on how long he lasts?

Ok a little different approach to meet new junkies!

Jayguana

they will live they will be my queens. you will die

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough.

Im with you on this one Infected

Jayguana

hmm… You don’t seem to be very discriptive in what you are here to destroy. I must assume you are going to destroy my beautiful virgin daughters.

I do not think I will allow this.

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

I am here to destroy and to take your beautiful virgin daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.