This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 10 months ago.

Trailer?

• Profile photo of Byron Metz

Sweat, tears and blood? That’s one hell of a mess.

Profile photo of kcapizzi

John Dunivant and I are in high gear now, and I think it’s gonna be worth all the wait, sweat, tears and lots and lots of blood.

John’s world-class. Seriously. Almost as world-class as his eminence FDØ. Almost…
    Profile photo of scottsigler

@Occupy: We’re working on one. I’m having trouble getting the artist to respond right now, but have a backup and will move forward with that after the holidays.

Profile photo of Byron Metz

“Enhanced Comic Book” trailer will be a badass way of pimping NOCTURNAL. Can’t wait to watch the finished product!

Profile photo of Jason Russell

Hey FDO.

I might have a candidate for ya. You want his contact info?

So kinda like the movie Kickass? When the Nic Cage/Big Daddy guy is drawing a comic that is kind of like a flashback?

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

How are you planning on finding the artist?

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Profile photo of

We might be going for something different this time, an “enhanced comic book” trailer. This would be comic book stills animated with some motion. I am trying to land an artist for this who is perfect for the dark, circus-freak nature of the Nocturnals.

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

awesomeness. It just makes me think of his role in “From Dusk Til Dawn”, his second role in the movie. Not the border patrol guy but the guy who opens the doors to the ‘Titty Twister’.

If you can find cheeper pussy anywhere else….FUCK IT

The Books of Sigler that i Own: EarthCore(2005) | |Ancestor(2007) | | Infected | | Contagious | | Ancestor(2010) | | The Rookie | | The Starter | | The All-Pro | | Blood is Red | | Nocturnal (Pre-Order) | | {+ I bought a copy of all the above for my dad

Profile photo of Bradley Henry

I could see him making those comments…Combat Cook

Profile photo of Ricky Craig

This means a serious conversation on who gets to be the LEGEND that is, Pookie Chang. He’s still in the book right?

– Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

Hey FDO,

Is there going to be a trailer for Nocturnal? Kind of like what you did with Ancestor. Or fan made ones?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.