This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Paul Rogalinski Paul Rogalinski 6 years, 10 months ago.

'Track' link giving error

Yep, it is. They have pretty nice uplink.. let me see, they have mentioned this in the last newsletter….

• 20 GBit/s Noris Network
    • 10 GBit/s Deutsche Telekom
    • 10 GBit/s LambdaNet
    • 10 GBit/s DE-CIX
    • 3 GBit/s Tiscali
    • 1 GBit/s KPN EuroRings
    • 1 GBit/s N-IX

So it’s actually physically in Germany? Interesting. I haven’t seen much lag. Very nice!

Glenn

Just your typical biker, blogging atheist preacher’s kid

Ok, just let me know if you come across this issue again.

About the server… its in my bedroom in the closet :) … nah, just kidding, its actually a rented root server at a ISP i have been working with since few years here in Germany. Great service, nice prices.  

Paul,

Ok, cool. But please tell me this whole site isn’t running off a server sitting in someone’s basement!

:o)

Glenn

I dont get your point here or make any sense of this comment. What do you want to tell us by post an exact copy of the thread? did i miss something?

He said:

* user warning: Incorrect key file for table ‘./scott_drupal_live_db/cache_filter.MYI'; try to repair it query: UPDATE cache_filter SET data = ‘So what do you lot think of the cover? I think it is fraking amazing. The eye… just looks at you… And…. *screams*n’, created = 1196736323, expire = 1196822723, headers = ” WHERE cid = ‘1:513d9fb600e5e6e0aa7b85fd9edd628e’ in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.
    * warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/common.inc on line 141.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Sorry for the confusion,

I’m currently running this site on my server and providing support to robbie and scott whereever I can. This involves getting this page running smoothly after the troubles we had here before. My biggest concern is to get rid of all bugs and anormalies before we continue to add new features. Therefore I am always eager to hear about problems with the database or page instability.

Your problem might already have been resolved, at least i hope that. We had some serious problems with the database and performance on the old server. This caused the Website to stop working in the middle of a database transaction (like updating your user records). Its likely that some people’s profiles contain invalid data which needs to be fixed. Therefore would have had to use your account to track down that particular problem.

If I got you right, this problem seems not to be occuring anymore, so I presume it has already been fixed due to the more "stable" server. Furthermore the errorreport you have pasted contains hints about a broken caching system. Caches get ususally flushed after a specific amount of time, so the problem might also got sovled by this procedure.

But, IF you ever get the same error again, pleeeease let me know as fast as possible. If I’m awake, i am usualy checking E-Mails on a regular basis, so just drop me an E-Mail if you can. This would really help.

Cheers!

Paul.

Paul,

1 – it is not happening today, but I might have been on a different PC last time I tried it
    2 – Who are you and why should I let you borrow my account?

Glenn

Thanks for the info, can I "borrow" your account to reproduce this bug? Thankfully this does not seem to be a genaral bug but for some reason only related to your account. 

Paul.

/(bb|[^]b{2})/

That is the error I was seeing yesterday – when you go to My Account and then click Track

Glenn

now the voices are confused
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

* user warning: Incorrect key file for table ‘./scott_drupal_live_db/cache_filter.MYI'; try to repair it query: UPDATE cache_filter SET data = ‘

So what do you lot think of the cover? I think it is fraking amazing. The eye… just looks at you… And…. *screams*

n’, created = 1196736323, expire = 1196822723, headers = ” WHERE cid = ‘1:513d9fb600e5e6e0aa7b85fd9edd628e’ in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.
    * warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/database.mysql.inc:172) in /home/scottweb/www.scottsigler.com/htdocs/includes/common.inc on line 141.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.