This topic contains 61 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Thomas Reed Thomas Reed 6 years, 4 months ago.

top studio

-he needs to get you up to speed
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

wtf?

BARTENDER….Drinks for everyone…N8man gets a Roy Rogers..Smile
     *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

-oh wait
    no, ya
    ok
    sorry folks
    continue on…

there is a woeful lack of beer in my house.  A coworker of mine also mentioned that I could get Stella at a liquor store over the border (next state)….haven’t had Stella since I did a three week stint for work in the UK.

**On a mission**

this may be my favourite thread so far.

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

b nice 2 the kid, his mom 4got to remove yesterdays nappy and it itches.

how would you feel

you wouldnt care about things like -

or -

but ——– 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

without the guidance of siggz junkies are bord and undirected, lets face it we need him and we are lost without him 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

–holding glass high–"To all junkies everywhere, ‘except mumo and n8′ ok, ok, mumo and n8 also, "CHEERS!!!!!"

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

*Sip*

ahhhhhhh

how long we junkies can talk about nothing. how seriously screwed up we are. we just hang around here wasting our time until our next fix. Well What else is there to do??? I mean I’m not going outside. Ewww that’s gross there are other people on the street. Yikes….

LOL

It may take a supreme effort of will to remain calm and wait, but I believe you have it in you…  Watch the ants as they scurry around at your feet, begging for the boon of a podcast…  Brave face to the world my boy! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

It’s because we are jonesing for some new stuff

Sigler                                 likes

fracking

with

us

This is an abnormally long thread for no particular reason…         

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

-it’s like …

ya know

and like ….

ya know
    and OH, like …..

and then they said … ∏

mmmmmkkkkkk

Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

when you see the raw power of simple informal logic at work! So really, this brings us back to the original post! Rivarij99 was right all along!

Hey Nate, are you keeping up with this? Yeah, I didn’t think so.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Touche!

See, now that is what I call a well constructed argument!!

You bring up some intriguing points…..I never thought about, " _________", being a reason after further contemplation it makes quite a lot of sense!

And then when you said, " ____________________"….. simply brilliant !!

-well

-

-and

-and

-and even

so there………..

to harken back to “fargin’ bastages” from the movie Johnny Dangerously. It didn’t work though. I think “frakin’ geniuses” would have worked better. Not sure why I had that movie on my mind. Work, maybe.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

-

-

And -
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-

don’t you mean the premise of ___________
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

While your deductive argument has soundness it lacks the validity due to the following:

-

-

-

Standard rules of argumentation would render a cogent argument with the premise of __________  to be exponentially more valid for the following reasons:

-

-

-

Therefore offering further proof that the logical fallacy of the first argument was obvious.

simile-sigler’s favorite phrase "like so much garbage"
    metaphor-that song in Cars "life is a highway"

..for quoting one of my favorite movies!

I love when they sing "Stand By Your Man" in that little bar!

Try again. Maybe give an example to make yourself clear.

a simile is for comparing one thing to another, a metaphor is for equating two things

Any time.

Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

Well put. I think I like the way you said it better than the way I did. And Shadygirl’s point is also completely valid. You two are farging geniuses!

Now that you locked down what a simile is, what about a metaphor? Why would you use one vs. the other?

with your second argument i think it should be:

-

you see what I mean?? 

mostly different things using like or as?

Here are the three reasons why I think this is the case:

-

-

-

That should clear all this up, once and for all. now who wants an orange whip?

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Pjotr NL, don’t do it! Snort it instead. If it sprays out of your nose, you’ve wasted it! I think that’s alcohol abuse, if you do it on purpose. Now, if it’s not your fault and someone makes it come out of your nose, then you can’t be culpable. Don’t waste the booze!

So, please let us know how it goes.

PS: Hello nice girl in the picture next to Pjotr! Do you share in his addiction to this junk, like Shadygirl does with me?

JP you may have something here. just think of the millions of people who trim the nose hair, when all we have to do is indulge in the spirit of the clear drink and sneeze or laugh. maybe package it as gin nasal drops, cop a buzz and cleanse the nasal passages. BRILLIANT (ah’m gonna trah southern comfort mahself) of course, wwe won’t mention to the public anything about sides in the pain uh i mean pains in the side. i,, blame myself,,ΔΔΔ Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

pizza… Drool…… 

mmmm bacon-pepperoni-cheese pizza

It’s a little worse than getting chlorine water up your nose, think ya can handle it? Tongue out

some day. Spraying gin out of my nose. 

OK, I’m back. I think all the hair is gone from the inside of my nose. Gmork…I’m easily amused (as you know)! It’s my gift, and my curse.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

That’s why I love this group….leave it to a bunch of Junkies to have a ton to say about a blank thread — friggin’ brilliant!Tongue out

rivarij99, please post something else. Really, I’m still laughing about this thread! My side hurts and I have a cramp, I… damn it, Gin just came out of my nose. I need a napkin–be right back.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

my favorite thread of all time. It wasn’t before all the stuff was deleted, but now…

Now why wasn’t this clear to everyone?

my original post had been on for awhile but got no replies so i deleted everything except for the header sorry for the confusion, this dang itching has been KEEPING me so confused, funny , i never noticed that bump moving before,,.Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

Am I missing something?

Treed, you have to admit it: you and I couldn’t have said it any better.

I couldn’t agree more with rivarij99’s perspective on this…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.