This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Chris Short Chris Short 4 years, 3 months ago.

Top 15 or Die

I agree with all you junkies, Guess I’ll have to buy my son his own copy.

The FDO must be pissed!

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

order another copy or two from Amazon. But still, something isn’t right here.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

even though my first copy is still not here!

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

Richno3…….out

There were over 500 pre-orders because there were over 500 entries in the contest. I doubt that all of the pre-orders entered the contest. I wonder if the release of ANCESTOR in Australia hurt the American orders??? Perhaps the re-release was a little too close to the 2007 release of ANCESTOR. At any rate, it’s hard for me to believe.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I think I speak for all of us that we want FDO to be in the top 15. He got a raw deal from Crown, the amry was amassed they didn’t get the word out.

I think we should educate Crown that we aren’t playing around and they shouldn’t either.

What can we do – show them the strength of the Junkies.

• Chuck was on the bubble for renewal, the fans united for the “Finale and a Footlong” campaign, in which they bought $5 subs from show sponsor Subway en masse.
    • Veronica Mars fans send Mars bars to the studio.
    • Jericho sent nuts

FDO – what can we do to impress Crown that we are not F’ing around? Apparently the pre-orders didn’t do the job. I’m thinking an axe or a k-bar. But may just sending them a printout of your picture.

Let us know what and where to send it.

We are here for you!

@MichaelProcopio

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.