This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Jon Kaneshiro Jon Kaneshiro 3 years, 8 months ago.

Tool

Any Tool fans out there? They are one of my favorite bands.

saw em live a few years back it was, wicked awesome

I’m going to hell because i need a vacation

I’ve had The Pot stuck in my head for over a month now. And no that’s not code for anything ;)

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

is one of my favorite albums.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

I’m hooked on 10,000 days… I get worried when I get such lyrics stuck in my headLaughing

check out da’ quote at da’ bottom of my sig.

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

yeah TooL rocks, always down to discuss lyrics/theories and/or song composition/instrument specific.
    Have seen them 6+ times. One time drove from Denver to Wisconsin just for a TooL show, just because we could. Went to Washington state to see A Perfect Circle.
    TooL made me a better person

Yup !

*sips coke

OGT, back from 92, the first ep…

toolshed.down.net is an awesome fan site. The FAQ makes the music so much better cuz it helps you find all the easter eggs in the older albums. I don’t think the sites been updated in a long time… but I could be wrong…

Also, don’t navigate away from the sigler site… maybe just open another window, bookmark TDN and check it out later… best FAQ ever

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.